the lords shall die

DeletedUser

ok so I've been waiting for L~O~D to attack for a while now... I've been wondering about what pnp to do but to be honest with you I have a really really terrible imagination unless it involves torturing babies or something

to be honest I'm surprised L~O~D is taking part in a war at all... maybe I was wrong about them just liking building stuff

but anyway L~O~D attack with no warning today... I think it's a really bad move because we should be fighting TC not each other... but I see no point in hating as it doesn't really change anything in this case so ummmm see you guys on the battlefield

I would say may the best tribe win but well we already know that's COA so no point ;)

p.s if any active players L~O~D do not wish to be in this war leave L~O~D and as long as you agree to impromptu sitter checks (got to make sure you're not helping L~O~D with defense) we will leave you alone and you might even get invited once we've beat L~O~D :)

DeletedUser

oh I forgot to say if you don't want to take part in the war and you're active then leave L~O~D and message DEADBEEF

DeletedUser5390

The leave LOD and join us just kinda sounds pathetic no offence. Fight them all if your so confident of winning and if when its over there are still active players left on the opposition side who have shown themselves to be worthy, then talk about a deal??

DeletedUser

Justification:

DEADBEEF on 17.02. at 10:16

if L~O~D does not start attacking farquar soon we will be forced to break the NAP by crossing taking barbs near farquar on the other side of the border in order to put them under threat... I hope this would not provoke a war but by not attacking farquar you leave us little choice

note we will not be attacking L~O~D and I am writing to notify you of a possible breach of the NAP in the hope that it will not provoke hostilities from your tribe

-------------

I had this strange feeling that some BS would be put up here. So you enjoy that shallow and pathetic activity. All I shall say is that making an Ultimatum to try and manipulate a tribe in to doing your dirty work is one thing, Then having no balls and not backing up your word is another.

I am just a humble Diplomat, But lets break this down shall we.

ok so I've been waiting for L~O~D to attack for a while now
So you knew you were taking the micky eh?

but anyway L~O~D attack with no warning today... I think it's a really bad move because we should be fighting TC not each other... but I see no point in hating as it doesn't really change anything in this case so ummmm see you guys on the battlefield
Not really, the warning was your attempt to manipulate. Why should we fight TC, they dont smack. They do what they have to do, they are polite and civil. This is a game after all. They do not feel that being the first to post some ranty BS post on a forums gives them the Moral high ground. First to lie = WIN? So I know who I prefer at this point.

p.s if any active players L~O~D do not wish to be in this war leave L~O~D and as long as you agree to impromptu sitter checks (got to make sure you're not helping L~O~D with defense) we will leave you alone and you might even get invited once we've beat L~O~D :)
Just lol, you know what they say. Even a blind squrriel will occasionally bump into a nut.

DeletedUser

How is this a suprise? I knew about this 3 days ago :icon_rolleyes:

Its why I find it funny TC do their biggest op on Amaze as all this happens, Co-incidence? All within a week of them boasting they dont take barbs and fighting all these fronts. Wonder if they will be posting barb stats in a hurry again because it leaves them afa/amaze or barbs. :lol:

DeletedUser

The leave LOD and join us just kinda sounds pathetic no offence. Fight them all if your so confident of winning and if when its over there are still active players left on the opposition side who have shown themselves to be worthy, then talk about a deal??

why is that pathetic? we have space, the less people we have to fight the better because it will be over sooner, if it turns out they're not active then we can just internal them at a later point to me it just seems like sound strategy not pathetic

DeletedUser5390

i guess then we will agree to disagree, its a game do it your way but personally i wouldnt.

DeletedUser12541

I just find it funny that coa were fighting lod, tc and fc all at the same time and then decided that wasn't enough of a challenge so then started attacking us at EM. Oddly enough after a week of EM's/tc's declaration deadbeef quit and the tribe went over to their academy.