The Mo Points Mo Problem thread

DeletedUser10898

7 =ZP= 270.853 270.853 40 6.771 68 3.983 - Obviously MPMP is their mantelpiece ornament, but they do actually have some other members. MPMP is now solo played, which has taken it's toll on the looter awards..

Only reason why I stopped getting the plunderer/looter awards daily is because I decided so by deleting a week ago. My account had been solo played for about 3 weeks prior to me deleting a week ago and I kept getting both awards daily, getting both awards daily for about 24-25 straight days actually.

Make sure you get your facts straight instead of making stuff up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only reason why I stopped getting the plunderer/looter awards daily is because I decided so by deleting a week ago. My account had been solo played for about 3 weeks prior to me deleting a week ago and I kept getting both awards daily, getting both awards daily for about 24-25 straight days actually.

Good circumstance makes a decent player have a great account. Another angry ego nonetheless. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10869

am confused? Where has he made stuff up?

He says you were playing solo and you were?

He said this had taken a toll of you getting the awards which it did as deleting your account makes it tough to farm!

Still we should be grateful that you didn't feel the need to say why you quit as think would be hard to do so gracefully (without making stuff up of course!)

Still sad to see you go.

DeletedUser10898

He says you were playing solo and you were?

He said this had taken a toll of you getting the awards which it did as deleting your account makes it tough to farm!

I never intended on playing w12 solo and thats part of why I left. I could've played solo but didnt had any interest. Been there, done that.

I stayed for a while playing solo (2-3 weeks easily) to make sure I didnt do a move (deleting) out of anger or something. I wanted to make sure that when I did deleted, I wouldnt regret donig so.

I dont.

Still we should be grateful that you didn't feel the need to say why you quit as think would be hard to do so gracefully (without making stuff up of course!)

I left due to boredom and lack of competition on w12 and another reason (read above). Not much else to say really. I've always found .net rather easy so obviously, with co.uk worlds being very diluted (read empty), you can see how bore I was.

I mean, w12 has been going for a while now and yet, only 4 Ks have been filled so far. I dunno why I'd have to make stuff up (what you wrote in parenthesis).

Boredom and lack of competition, plus the fact I never intended on playing solo, nothing else.

DeletedUser10898

Good circumstance makes a decent player have a great account. Another angry ego nonetheless. :icon_rolleyes:

Great players make great accounts worlds in, worlds out. Circumstances, if you''re a top player, are irrelevant.

If a player has to come up with excuses (or circumstances) as to why he wasnt successful (rimmed for example), chances are he's looking for excuses. I've yet to have experience that however.

If this pisses you off , so be it. That are plenty of guides to help you get to the next level so dont lose faith.

DeletedUser10869

I left due to boredom and lack of competition on w12. Not much else to say really. I've always found .net rather easy so obviously, with co.uk worlds being very diluted (read empty), you can see how bore I was.

I mean, w12 has been going for a while now and yet, only 4 Ks have been filled so far. I dunno why I'd have to make stuff up (what you wrote in parenthesis).

Boredom and lack of competition, nothing else.

Boom Boom :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Great players make great accounts worlds in, worlds out. Circumstances, if you're a top player, are irrelevant.

Of course, starting miles away from all the players better than yourself, into an area with virtually no other farmers doesn't lend a hand, how silly of me.

If a player has to come up with excuses (or circumstances) as to why he wasnt successful (rimmed for example), chances are he's looking for excuses. I've yet to have experience that however.

I always find a good way to avoid getting rimmed is to quit before it happens...

If this pisses you off , so be it. That are plenty of guides to help you get to the next level so dont lose faith.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I see no achievement in starting amongst a bunch of inexperienced solo players who barely farm, maintaining almost 24/7 activity and avoiding all the good players...

If you would care to remember when you first started here, the only reason you joined =ZP= in the first place was to stop them killing you at startup... Then again, I doubt you would care to remember...

DeletedUser10898

Of course, starting miles away from all the players better than yourself, into an area with virtually no other farmers doesn't lend a hand, how silly of me.

Eveery Worlds I ever played, I saw nubs like you who tought they had a clue come on and comment on stuff. Basically, you're saying k44 wasnt competitive and k45 was.

I'd like to know why, when I sat Gerb and Tina nightly (between 23st and 8st) were leading looter of the day (1st and 2nd) by 7-8st (when I was leaving for the night) daily. I kept being told by several guys in SHAC early on that k45 farming was bad, impossible. I kept hearing guys whine about lack of ressies and stuff.

It turned out the issue wasnt the location.

If you really think it has to do with location, when you might be more clueless than I initially tought you were. Work on your game and learn how to play properly and then comeback.

DeletedUser10898

If you would care to remember when you first started here, the only reason you joined =ZP= in the first place was to stop them killing you at startup... Then again, I doubt you would care to remember...

Sadly, SHAC and GODS leadership ended up being pathetic, leading to both tribes failing, so I had to change my plans.

w12 might be exciting for you but hey, not everyone has the same standards.

DeletedUser5582

moving this here as Mo is not a tribe and don't want the other thread derailed.

DeletedUser

Eveery Worlds I ever played, I saw nubs like you who tought they had a clue come on and comment on stuff. Basically, you're saying k44 wasnt competitive and k45 was.

Nope, I'm saying your immediate area had basically no competition. I never even mentioned k45...

I'd like to know why, when I sat Gerb and Tina nightly (between 23st and 8st) were leading looter of the day (1st and 2nd) by 7-8st (when I was leaving for the night) daily. I kept being told by several guys in SHAC early on that k45 farming was bad, impossible. I kept hearing guys whine about lack of ressies and stuff.

Congratulations on managing to farm well when everyone else was sleeping, really well done. It's a UK server, remember? :icon_rolleyes:

The problem here is that you meet the common cliché of many tribalwars players. You are ignorant, arrogant and have an ego far too large to suit your in game capabilities. You stupidly insult anyone and everyone who dares to try and ruin the personal image you have of yourself. This is frankly pathetic, and I pity you for it.

As much as you have been entertaining me, I'm getting bored of this now, so here's a picture of a cat riding an invisible bicycle

images

DeletedUser9793

MoPMoP seems to have got himself his own thead n what he says and does . lol. Peeps who dont know him and never played with him are the ones who are commenting most on him being a decent or great player or his reasons why he played and then quit w12. That seems a bit harsh.

I have played with him and would say that he isnt a great player, and he wouldnt agree with titles like "great player" anyways. But he is a quality player with a deep understanding and long history of tw and those that have played against him or with him before certainly respect what he does and the way he analyses the game. He would deffinitely grace any tribe. So, Mikey quit world 12 and the NW is safer for it. I would not bitch at his leaving but rather be satisfied that a potentially dangerous adversary isnt interested in your villas any more. And lets be fair here, he did piss on us all with that farming.

DeletedUser10898

Nope, I'm saying your immediate area had basically no competition. I never even mentioned k45...

Congratulations on managing to farm well when everyone else was sleeping, really well done. It's a UK server, remember? :icon_rolleyes:

The problem here is that you meet the common cliché of many tribalwars players. You are ignorant, arrogant and have an ego far too large to suit your in game capabilities. You stupidly insult anyone and everyone who dares to try and ruin the personal image you have of yourself. This is frankly pathetic, and I pity you for it.

.net doesnt have NB. However, I did the same thing there on every worlds I ever played, a place where most top accounts had 3-4 owners on them while I always played solo. My suggestion is you stop trolling.

I'm not ignorant. If I am, then it means bad things for pretty much everyone playing TW. Remember, while co.uk is empty and doesnt offer any competition, its not the same on .net (supposedly) yet I've had great success there so I'm guessing you might be the ignorant one.

As for being arrogant, I'm trying to see what could be the issue. My ego has never gotten into the way of the tribes (all successful) that I ran in my past Worlds on .net.

If someone tries to be a smartass tho thinknig he knows anything, I dont hold back. I dont see why I should either. Nubs like you come and go. You're stats.

Sir P has, for example, known me for a while now. I, with a co-leader of a tribe I ran in a world on .net, dealt with him (he was duke of his a tribe too). While my co-leader often went wild regarding sir p for not getting all he wanted, I never did.

I'm one of the most loyal and respectful person you'll ever meet when it comes to friendship and respecting engagements. However, when it comes to clueless nubcakes, I got no patience.

I used to when I began playing TW years ago but noticed since that I dont need nor should I care what grasshoppers are saying. k55 or k54 didnt had more competitions than k45 or k44. If your level of success is based on others, than it might be you arent that good to begin with.

But ignorant, huh?

I recall when I cameback to TW in Jan 2012 after a full 2 years break. I noticed at that point everyone was talking about FA and how it was great for farming (it was added in november 11 I think). Everyone in the tribe I was then was telling me how wrong I was to not use FA and how bookmarks were outdated.

I've proven on the 2 worlds I played so far that FA still cant compete with tabs/bookmarks. While its true w12 doesnt have much/alot of top ends players, the same couldnt be said about w60 on .net. Considering how I outgrew everyone there by a big margin, my guess is tabs are still the way to go in TW.

Ignorant? Stop looking yourself in a mirror when posting on the forum please.

DeletedUser

Just going to put this out here;

Who cares why MPMP quit? MP probably had his (assuming you're a guy) own reasons.

Who cares whether MP is a good player in bad circumstances? It's a game, it's not real life. MP you shouldn't feel you have anything to prove, at times people take this game way to seriously.

Trying to make your TW character hide your real life deficiencies?

DeletedUser10898

I just felt like awnsering to the comments from a clueless nub, nothing else.

How's it gonig Grawl? Been eating some of them vills?

DeletedUser

Might help myself to the one we almost clashed on early game. After speaking to Nauz I've approached this world with an an unorthodox strategy so I believe in the current climate of the world I'll only go for that one.

That's not to say I haven't tripwired the rest ;)

DeletedUser10898

You should go for all of them and not bother with tripwires since apparently, k44's a sad K ;)

I'd rather see you or P grab them vills.

DeletedUser

.net doesnt have NB. However, I did the same thing there on every worlds I ever played, a place where most top accounts had 3-4 owners on them while I always played solo. My suggestion is you stop trolling.

You joined, nobled a bunch of noobs then quit on every world you've played? :icon_eek:
Now why would you dislike trolling?

I'm not ignorant. If I am, then it means bad things for pretty much everyone playing TW. Remember, while co.uk is empty and doesnt offer any competition, its not the same on .net (supposedly) yet I've had great success there so I'm guessing you might be the ignorant one.

I suppose you're correct there. You saying you've had 'great success' on .net must make me ignorant of something...

As for being arrogant, I'm trying to see what could be the issue. My ego has never gotten into the way of the tribes (all successful) that I ran in my past Worlds on .net.

Your ego is what this whole thread is about. I'm not talking about how your ego has affected any account in game. I simply made a statement and then you launched into 'protect the ego' mode and started throwing random insults with no facts behind them :icon_rolleyes: For example:

If someone tries to be a smartass tho thinknig he knows anything, I don't hold back. I dont see why I should either. Nubs like you come and go. You're stats.

Sir P has, for example, known me for a while now. I, with a co-leader of a tribe I ran in a world on .net, dealt with him (he was duke of his a tribe too). While my co-leader often went wild regarding sir p for not getting all he wanted, I never did.

If this is meant to be suggesting you are a reasonable person, perhaps extend that attitude to this forum, as your kind of just making yourself look aggressive, and like I said arrogant. If you showed a slightly calmer, less argumentative side here, that would be great.

I'm one of the most loyal and respectful person you'll ever meet when it comes to friendship and respecting engagements. However, when it comes to clueless nubcakes, I got no patience.

Oh dear.

I used to when I began playing TW years ago but noticed since that I dont need nor should I care what grasshoppers are saying. k55 or k54 didnt had more competitions than k45 or k44. If your level of success is based on others, than it might be you arent that good to begin with.

Exactly.

I recall when I cameback to TW in Jan 2012 after a full 2 years break. I noticed at that point everyone was talking about FA and how it was great for farming (it was added in november 11 I think). Everyone in the tribe I was then was telling me how wrong I was to not use FA and how bookmarks were outdated.

I've proven on the 2 worlds I played so far that FA still cant compete with tabs/bookmarks. While its true w12 doesnt have much/alot of top ends players, the same couldnt be said about w60 on .net. Considering how I outgrew everyone there by a big margin, my guess is tabs are still the way to go in TW.

Ignorant? Stop looking yourself in a mirror when posting on the forum please.

Nice story. Unfortunately the posts you have made so far strongly match the cliché I was referring to earlier. Now, you can either show that you aren't just this common cliché, or write another long post about how you are a self-acclaimed tribalwars god. Whichever you choose, I'm not going to bother posting about it anymore. Much love to you, and in the words of Ruffus, respect and enjoy the game! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10898

You joined, nobled a bunch of noobs then quit on every world you've played?
:icon_eek:
Now why would you dislike trolling?

Nice story. Unfortunately the posts you have made so far strongly match the cliché I was referring to earlier. Now, you can either show that you aren't just this common cliché, or write another long post about how you are a self-acclaimed tribalwars god. Whichever you choose, I'm not going to bother posting about it anymore. Much love to you, and in the words of Ruffus, respect and enjoy the game! :icon_wink:

You're an ignorant nub who made a comment initially. As it was wrong, I decided to correct you. You then assumed stuff about me. I merely awnsered back with examples.

The fact you're clueless about TW doesnt mean I should care about a nub's opinion and agree with it. As I said previously, go read guides.

DeletedUser

Just my personal opinion built from what i hear on the jungle drums but i think MoMo had a rage quit hit delete fit.

He sent hundreds of attacks at his next nooby victim, the victim sat there and tagged them all very well, found where the noble were and sniped them off. 2 trains sniped i believe, how dare someone stand up to me rage quit hit delete.