The Mo Points Mo Problem thread

DeletedUser9598

My 2 pence worth is..............How can you say there was no competition in the most hotly contested k on the world? Your ex-tribe ZP were losing vils left right and centre...........what did you do about it MpMp? Ill answer that for you............ NOTHING!!

Instead of fighting Addicts with the rest of your tribe you decided to quit, let your account turn barb and open for all walks of life too move in. Not even a 'tribe im quitting the world, feel free to internal me'

Nub!

DeletedUser10898

Just my personal opinion built from what i hear on the jungle drums but i think MoMo had a rage quit hit delete fit.

He sent hundreds of attacks at his next nooby victim, the victim sat there and tagged them all very well, found where the noble were and sniped them off. 2 trains sniped i believe, how dare someone stand up to me rage quit hit delete.

I did sent attacks, then hit delete. I have no clue what are the results. My decision was taken about 2 weeks prior but I wanted to make sure I was keen on leaving prior to doing so.

Trains were sniped? Big deal. I had about 5 full nukes left and coins to make about 10 more nobles. I really was in bad shape :p

Seems you're another clueless one?

DeletedUser10898

My 2 pence worth is..............How can you say there was no competition in the most hotly contested k on the world? Your ex-tribe ZP were losing vils left right and centre...........what did you do about it MpMp? Ill answer that for you............ NOTHING!!

Instead of fighting Addicts with the rest of your tribe you decided to quit, let your account turn barb and open for all walks of life too move in. Not even a 'tribe im quitting the world, feel free to internal me'

Nub!

Are you saying k44 was highly contested? Cuttle earlier said it wasnt. Are you saying he was wrong? Oh noez!

Seriously tho, Addicts? The way noblegrape was handled, the fact mass-recruitment took place... You seriously expected me to save them all? I was supposed to bother helping inactive turtles? Many of the members wasted troops for them initially and ended up regretting it. I helped the ones who were worth it.

As for me, I left because I didnt see a point in staying. While you can think Addicts are good or something (I'm not sure why you'd even begin to think that), you have to know that not everyone has the same standards.

DeletedUser9598

Im simply saying why not stick around and exact revenge on Addicts for attacking your tribe and taking vils off them with ease, ok you say why help players that cant help themselves...... fair point, guess thats why you internalled SO many!! And if ZP were really that bad then why stay with them? Why not join a better tribe?

I just think both not sticking up for your tribe and getting stuck in against Addicts AND allowing your account too turn barb instead of letting them internal it is a poor way too go

But hey ho whats done is done - ill take good care of 1 of your ex vils :icon_razz:

DeletedUser3473

MPMP, for someone who doesn't care what the nubs think or say, you sure spend a lot of time arguing and refuting :p

Good luck in the future.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go MPMP, I personally think what you have achieved is pretty good being a solo player myself.

Wish you all the best

Mike

FS

DeletedUser10898

Im simply saying why not stick around and exact revenge on Addicts for attacking your tribe and taking vils off them with ease, ok you say why help players that cant help themselves...... fair point, guess thats why you internalled SO many!! And if ZP were really that bad then why stay with them? Why not join a better tribe?

Are you trying to make Addicts relevant?

As for joining better tribes. I had offers and turned them down. If I wasnt interested in joining either of the top 2 tribes in w12, there were reasons. I prefer to quit w12 out of boredom and lack of competition instead of doing the aforementionned.

Why? I doubt you would understand why considering you think Addicts are somehow relevant.

DeletedUser10898

MPMP, for someone who doesn't care what the nubs think or say, you sure spend a lot of time arguing and refuting :p

Just having fun and killing some time. You likely noticed by now I didnt posted much in the pub while playing. Reason why I dont do so is because I let my game do the talking and propaganda and diplos are best done behind closed doors.

I'm not in w12 anymore so this aspect doesnt apply anymore for me. Initially just felt like awnsering to a nubcake who had made what was a false statement.

Good luck in the future.

TW isnt about luck.

Cya around man.

DeletedUser10898

Sorry to see you go MPMP, I personally think what you have achieved is pretty good being a solo player myself.

Wish you all the best

Mike

FS

I hear you, tho playing solo really isnt all that bad, considering that prior to this very world, I never had a co.

Wondering, you play on .net or could consider donig so in the future?

DeletedUser

Just having fun and killing some time. You likely noticed by now I didnt posted much in the pub while playing. Reason why I dont do so is because I let my game do the talking and propaganda and diplos are best done behind closed doors.

I'm not in w12 anymore so this aspect doesnt apply anymore for me. Initially just felt like awnsering to a nubcake who had made what was a false statement.

TW isnt about luck.

Cya around man.

It is sometimes fella, there is a -25% to 25% meter for a reason ;)

All the best mate.

DeletedUser9598

Are you trying to make Addicts relevant?

Your complaining there was no competition, yet you sat there and done nothing whilst your tribe lost vil after vil too Addicts. You took the cowards way out and are now making pathetic excuses. Face it, your not as good as you think you are and only achieved the rank you did by internalling your way there. Every cap you took was poor at best :)

DeletedUser10898

Your complaining there was no competition, yet you sat there and done nothing whilst your tribe lost vil after vil too Addicts. You took the cowards way out and are now making pathetic excuses. Face it, your not as good as you think you are and only achieved the rank you did by internalling your way there. Every cap you took was poor at best
:)

:lol:

You do know what this means about the rest of w12 and .net too, right?

Are you sure of what you're saying? I think you need to stop hanging with nubs. Maybe you guys are alike thinkers, who cares really. You try to make it sound like Addicts was/is relevant which is laughable at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

The only thing laughable is your excuse as too why you quit - no competition LOL the competition was making your tribe look pathetic. Maybe if you tried attacking a decent player/tribe you'd have received more of a fight, instead of internaling ZP and attacking solo players? Or maybe giving the world a chance and sticking around too see what happened?

DeletedUser10898

The only thing laughable is your excuse as too why you quit - no competition LOL the competition was making your tribe look pathetic. Maybe if you tried attacking a decent player/tribe you'd have received more of a fight, instead of internaling ZP and attacking solo players? Or maybe giving the world a chance and sticking around too see what happened?

Btw, just a little note: the fact a few of you nubcakes have eaten mass-recruited inactive turtles in ZP doesnt bother me one bit. The fact noblegrape (whatever his name is) was allowed to restart next to 4 ZP members, outgrew everyone of them and nobled/cleared them all (it seems) is indeed funny. Thats maybe why I didnt bothered saving them. That situation only was sad, really sad.

What you find good or hard isnt necessarly the same for others (read better) players. Really, who cares about Addicts? I could let you in on few infos regarding some members in Addicts. You should worry about the tribe you're in. I'd do so if I was you.

As for why I left, I simply didnt saw any challenge ahead that made sense for me. I dont really care what you think about that. The fact w12 is only 4 Ks shows exactly what I'm saying.

As for me attacking solo players, you need to consider some facts: my whole area (anyone over 300 points in seemed) was mass-recruited by nub tribes in k44 (read: all of them because neither qualify as a good tribe) and ZP had naps and alliances with all tribes in k44 for a while. Few of those diplomatics ties were cut off a bit ago (after I did whined non-stop about that) but DOGS nap remained and that was the tribe with the most food in my area and thats the one nap I'd have liked to see go.

I had a few choices left: either I left ZP, rimmed ZP members afterwards, then DOGS ones. I could've easily joined LOL or FAF but I wasnt interested in doing so. Regardless, that didnt fixed the main issue for me: lack of players (and quality players) in w12.

In case you havent noticed yet, Addicts wasnt mentionned in my previous paragraph. Reason is simple: irrelevance of the said tribe. There are only 2 quality tribes in w12 and you're not one of them.

Some stuff will be happening in the future to Addicts and seeing how you've been talking, you really seem out of the loop. I havent paid much attention to politics in w12 (really, it wasnt worth it), yet, I know about stuff you apparently ignore.

If I was you, I'd avoid hyping Addicts too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mo Points Mo Problems said:
There are only 2 quality tribes in w12 and you're not one of them.

I have one simple point to make. Even you admit there are two "decent" tribes on this world. You're no doubt a "good" player, or at least, you're good at start-up. The problem I have with players like you (and I would mention Nauz but he'd spam this) is that you lack perseverance. TW is a simple game once you understand the mechanics, which you clearly do. The way I see it, that leaves you with two options:

a) Accept that you're "above" this game and go play something else
b) Find a challenge.

FAF and/or LoL could have posed more than a challenge to you, but you chose instead to quit. Now, the convenient thing about quitting is that this way, no one can claim to have beaten you. You walk away with your head held high and your ego intact. Perhaps you're different from the other "elite" players, but I've not seen proof of that so far.

Out-farming a particularly small UK world is probably not the biggest achievement in TW history. Taking on a much larger tribe and giving them a run for their money, on the other hand, is something you can really brag about to your friends. If you could take on a tribe as organised as LoL and win, then you gain some serious rep. Now maybe this is impossible for a single account, or even if you had ZP at your back, but why would you decline a challenge, when you've said time and time again yourself that you're lacking challenge on UK12?

I'm genuinely not trolling here, and mean no disrespect, I just don't understand how you can claim to be a better player if you quit before the real confrontation.

DeletedUser9793

MoPMoP
Now you quit and getting into all sorts of verbals on the externals, can you do one last thing for w12 please and do a top 10 review. Its bound to be disputed by those that call you a coward, or weak, or super ego or a strawberry flavoured yoghourt.

Personally I dont think you should have quit and i dont think you should have got into verbals with those calling you out on stuff AFTER you quit . it is nicer to answer your critics in game

DeletedUser

Bella + co are good players for sure, they farmed well and played well.
They both have deleted and most likely would have been rank 1 within the next month considering they joined two weeks late with their growth so high.

I personally know Bella is good in late game aswell as start up (we co'd on UK8 of course).
Some may say they have ego's, but in this game.. Who doesn't have egos?

Just thought I'd add that in there, knowing someone will quote me arguing back. (or at least, I hope so! But not you Pushty. Not you with your journalism vocabulary :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser9598

I could of flew a spaceship to Mars last night and had dinner with the aliens, you'll just have too take my word for it however.

As for hyping Addicts point out where i say they are good..... I just merely said they were embarressing your tribe

To be honest im bored and past caring of this thread, you achieved nothing on w12, internalled your way into the top 10, then took the cowards way out and hit delete. Maybe you should stick to .net where the worlds are considerably bigger and your super-ego will have all the competition it needs :lol:

Shifty Belle quit weeks ago and this nub above couldnt compete without her :icon_wink: