The Mo Points Mo Problem thread

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd add that in there, knowing someone will quote me arguing back. (or at least, I hope so! But not you Pushty. Not you with your journalism vocabulary :icon_wink:)

Fear not, my dictionary-induced rage has subsided. :)

DeletedUser

Now I remember you! That was a hell of a tribe, my first and the weirdest tribe forum ever:icon_eek:.

Yes, that it is! You'll also remember Dubby and BigBallsFozzy? Dubby played UK7 with KnK for a while, he's busy with RL at the moment, and I co'd BBF on Uk2 for a few months, he quit due to being sick of the game.

There's one or two other ex-VEEP members around the place, but I think most have moved on. Hell of a tribe indeed!

DeletedUser

As for why I left, I simply didnt saw any challenge ahead that made sense for me. I dont really care what you think about that. The fact w12 is only 4 Ks shows exactly what I'm saying.
#

MPMP, I like you, but in fairness I was right beside you, if you wanted a challenge you could have sent an axe or two my way ;)

DeletedUser8105

None of us wanted to play a solo account,so we decided to coplay on uk12,then I felt like I'm not interested in playing tw anymore and quit,so there was no reason for Camio to stay.

Was laughing so hard about all sorts of verbals that were posted,have nothing to say about it as the haters ain't capable of understanding it anyway.

DeletedUser8924

Well said.....
external fourms needs a like button
"Like"
:)

sorry to see you go Belle/MpMp

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go especially belle :( don't know MPMP but could have livened things up if you'd stayed :/

DeletedUser10869

I loved this thread! Had everything (except chocolate sprinkles). The .net warrior bowing out with his excuses and sending his parting shots of the nubs playing on Uk

this quote in particular made me laugh

I did sent attacks, then hit delete. I have no clue what are the results.

I often send out 400 plus attacks then hit delete without seeing what happened :icon_eek:

That fib aside I understand why Camio left us and I hope he is happier on .net. I just wish that folks could just quit well nicely without having to make up all sorts of guff to say why!

Was a lot of angst on here and almost of all of it was hilarious.

Bella and Camio you were the farmers par excellence and will be missed. I just hope we can entice you back to UK one day (we promise to be more competitive for you and this time won't have you sandwiched in a K with 3 tribes going at each other with the 2 big beasts (lol and FAF) sandwiching you either as well that would just be crazy dull!)

Best of luck and Bella ty for all your posts and Camio ty for making me chortle

DeletedUser

meh need to spread the love before loving you again Jo, great post well put though!

DeletedUser10816

Good gaming on future world mpmp - we didn't speak in game, but you were on the radar of course being the largest player in K44.

I wouldn't dispute your reasons for leaving either, in comparison to early UK worlds and .net worlds - UK12 is tiny, and I can't see future worlds on this server being any better.

Just to clarify one of your points though :icon_wink:
I could've easily joined LOL

Seeing as you never asked - I think that's a little presumptuous lol... we are rather picky with who we recruit as i'm sure you've been told already

DeletedUser

Btw, just a little note: the fact a few of you nubcakes have eaten mass-recruited inactive turtles in ZP doesnt bother me one bit. The fact noblegrape (whatever his name is) was allowed to restart next to 4 ZP members, outgrew everyone of them and nobled/cleared them all (it seems) is indeed funny. Thats maybe why I didnt bothered saving them. That situation only was sad, really sad.

What you find good or hard isnt necessarly the same for others (read better) players. Really, who cares about Addicts? I could let you in on few infos regarding some members in Addicts. You should worry about the tribe you're in. I'd do so if I was you.

As for why I left, I simply didnt saw any challenge ahead that made sense for me. I dont really care what you think about that. The fact w12 is only 4 Ks shows exactly what I'm saying.

As for me attacking solo players, you need to consider some facts: my whole area (anyone over 300 points in seemed) was mass-recruited by nub tribes in k44 (read: all of them because neither qualify as a good tribe) and ZP had naps and alliances with all tribes in k44 for a while. Few of those diplomatics ties were cut off a bit ago (after I did whined non-stop about that) but DOGS nap remained and that was the tribe with the most food in my area and thats the one nap I'd have liked to see go.

I had a few choices left: either I left ZP, rimmed ZP members afterwards, then DOGS ones. I could've easily joined LOL or FAF but I wasnt interested in doing so. Regardless, that didnt fixed the main issue for me: lack of players (and quality players) in w12.

In case you havent noticed yet, Addicts wasnt mentionned in my previous paragraph. Reason is simple: irrelevance of the said tribe. There are only 2 quality tribes in w12 and you're not one of them.

Some stuff will be happening in the future to Addicts and seeing how you've been talking, you really seem out of the loop. I havent paid much attention to politics in w12 (really, it wasnt worth it), yet, I know about stuff you apparently ignore.

If I was you, I'd avoid hyping Addicts too much.

Just a few wee points of interest on this one
1) The player you sent 365 attacks to before you "hit delete" was Basil Brush who was then in MEOW
I sat the account and did the tagging and with much thanks to a certain other stripey kitty the nobles were sniped and not one village lost

2) The diplomacy between ZP and MEOW was dropped by MEOW not because you whinged about it
Dark Lord Scooby can confirm this for anyone who doubts that it is so
I saw (as the duchess of MEOW) no point in continuing dips with a tribe that was going no where
I have no admiration for a player who grows by internals instead of actually taking on players that can fight back

In my opinion you quit because the fox didn't
If Basil Brush had given up and not saved his vills you'd still be on W12
Instead of which you couldn't take him and you quit to save face
Much easier to say "Oh I quit because I was bored" than to say that a player of your size was unable to noble a single village from a 20k player from a small tribe

Just my 2 cents

Angela
(formerly Artemis)

DeletedUser9793

as said b4, its easy to join the bandwagon slagging off a player who has quit.

I have no admiration for a player who grows by internals instead of actually taking on players that can fight back

Ummm, lets look briefly at your conquests for w12
675 pt Barbarian on 29 May 2012 [ probably didnt get much fight back]
1288 pt Rufus Village on 13 May 2012 [ he had already abandoned w12 so probably didnt get too much fight back there either]

DeletedUser

as said b4, its easy to join the bandwagon slagging off a player who has quit.

Ummm, lets look briefly at your conquests for w12
675 pt Barbarian on 29 May 2012 [ probably didnt get much fight back]
1288 pt Rufus Village on 13 May 2012 [ he had already abandoned w12 so probably didnt get too much fight back there either]

Ruffus hadn't actually quit but not that it matters
The world is still relatively young and I'm not even playing that account anymore :)
I have played 1 mil accounts on this server so I'm no turtle
Good players can take internals occassionally but all the time? Thats
A) Greedy
B) A sign of weakness
IMHO
And I am entitled to an opinion am I not?

DeletedUser

I'm sure this thread can be closed now, Mo points showed us all how inept we are at farming on this world even our own account!!

They defo would be ranked 1 now IMO.

Good luck in RL, the haters will always hate because they are simple people:p