The Most Efficient Build Order

DeletedUser

What is the most Efficient Build order?????? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Depends on the settings, your position, and play style. There isn't a set build that is the most efficient.

DeletedUser

Like I said, it depends, my build order will change drastically depending on certain things.

DeletedUser

Putting activity to one side for a moment, Theres only a few things that would affect your EARLY EARLY build order, but after bp ends, there is no major positional advantages.

lets rephrase the question...
what is the most efficient 'Play style'?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lc rushing followed by an early HQ push.
what do you define 'lc rushing' as? for some people, LC rush is 20 spears + pally to Stables :lol:
and for others it is, 100 -150 spears + a few swords, and then stables.

Push the HQ up to increase the speed of What buildings???

DeletedUser

Pure offense, tons of LC to farm everything that is grey or inactive, loads of cats and pray for bonfire. Easy street after that.

Read some guides, sure they're dotted around.

DeletedUser

ok, well any decent player knows Pure offence is the most efficient Play style. thats standard/basic stuff.
so what is the most efficient build order? what makes a player, rank 1. o_O instead of, rank 20.

DeletedUser

THE perfect build orders depends on a lot of factors, that may change:
With how many resources do you start in that world?
Are you willing to set your alarm in the middle of the night?
How many grey villages are around you that you can farm before beginner protection ends?
Do those greys have a level 1 warehouse? how long till it overflows?
Do you expect others to farm them too?
Can you persuade others to leave the area thus giving you another grey or will trying this just stir up the neighbourhood?

In the early stage (i.e. the days till the end of the beginner protection) usually the biggest goal for the best players is to reach a steady lcav production. Depending on the factors above it may make sense to build the pits to 3 1 0 and rush to spear production and start farming at 8 spears. In other situations this will seriously fail and a 7 5 2 pit build with a starting spear count of 14 may make much more sense.

Jamm once said the perfect barracks rush in a perfect environment starts with a clay pit, but who knows what he meant with perfect environment...

After the beginner protection it's like Namaz and Nauzhror allready stated, all about the farming. A net income of overall 1.000.000 resources a day should be what you are aiming at. well, if resources stop being a limiting factor for growth obviously you will try to get the HQ up early and by a lot to speed up the rest of the build. Level 27 is where you should stop though. That alone will push your points to rank 1-5.

DeletedUser6726

You need mega activity, 3 players on an account always helps alot (or is it 4 now)???

Clearing and farming everyone in at least your 15X15 keeps other players away from your farms which only increases growth.

DeletedUser

You need mega activity efficiency, 3 players on an account always helps alot is annoying/overkill (or is it 4 now)???

Clearing and farming everyone inactives in at least your 15X15 keeps other players away from your farms which only increases growth.

Fixed your post a litte.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You need mega activity, 3 players on an account always helps alot (or is it 4 now)???

Clearing and farming everyone in at least your 15X15 keeps other players away from your farms which only increases growth.

Overclearing is arguably the biggest mistake you can make. You want your neighbors to grow, and quickly at that. Small noble targets are not ideal for optimal growth.

And yeah, 3 players on an account is definitely not necessary, W2 uk I played solo, never used a sitter the entire world and was neck and neck with a tri-played account with two of the three people being two of the players on Smile?.

what do you define 'lc rushing' as? for some people, LC rush is 20 spears + pally to Stables :lol:
and for others it is, 100 -150 spears + a few swords, and then stables.

Push the HQ up to increase the speed of What buildings???

lc rush is whatever is the fastest means to hit lc, how many troops that equates to depends how many barbs you have and the barb growth rate of the world in question. Though no, in general I'm thinking 100-150 spears.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The more the merrier. Around 300 spears is the maximum you can reach by the time you get to the first lc. But 100-150 is probably more efficient.

Basically you want to keep your HQ running all the time (as fast as possible, too, so go for the HQ asap). In order to keep that you will need at least 60 spears, if you have very full nearby farms, more spears if you have others farming them too, or you have to run further.

As buildings become more expensive you will need more farming income - basically you need to follow two simple truths: invest in farming troops in order to grow and invest in faster build.

DeletedUser

Mr efficiency is not me.
Just saying that, as it sounds vaguely like something I would say.
Off vs. def depends, you could go solely def, and succeed more than an Off person, because of a few factors.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Basically you want to keep your HQ running all the time (as fast as possible, too, so go for the HQ asap).

HQ first is ideal given that you have enough resources to raise it continuously, but if you can't afford to queue the HQ upgrades back to back it can be cheaper to queue a smithy level or two to kill queue time and save up res while it builds since smithy is much cheaper than HQ when compared to its build time.

Mr efficiency is not me.
Just saying that, as it sounds vaguely like something I would say.
Off vs. def depends, you could go solely def, and succeed more than an Off person, because of a few factors.

Pure def is a terrible option unless you have tribemates in close proximity. Mixed on the other hand can work very very well, but pure D will never win out against a pure offense player 1 vs. 1 (or at least not at the one village stage).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mixed seems the best option, as some players seem to attack with their defence, Attacking defence vs defending offense doesnt end well for either player. But anyway, it mostly depends on the speed of the world, and of course your neighbours, You should build as many troops as you need, if you cant farm fast enough, you obviously haven't got enough troops, If all your farms are dry, you either have too many spears, or you haven't built enough axes to clear neighbours that you are competing with.

pure defence is plain stupid, it actually annoys me when someone just turtles building swords and spears, which is why mixed is a good option, spiking a village next to a pure defence village really does slam them against a wall, making it easier for you to use your offence to wipe out their remaining defence.

The biggest factor to succeeding is luck, nothing else, your either lucky or you arent.

DeletedUser

HQ first is ideal given that you have enough resources to raise it continuously, but if you can't afford to queue the HQ upgrades back to back it can be cheaper to queue a smithy level or two to kill queue time and save up res while it builds since smithy is much cheaper than HQ when compared to its build time.

Pure def is a terrible option unless you have tribemates in close proximity. Mixed on the other hand can work very very well, but pure D will never win out against a pure offense player 1 vs. 1 (or at least not at the one village stage).

In terms of straight growth, def can win out (though having 500-1K LC and making it semi mixed is never a bad idea).
But yeah, 1v1 def will loose, always.

Lindely, then why do top players play top every world?
I mean nauz has been rank 1 6 times, if there are 1000 active average players, is nauz so lucky that he hits a 1 in a 1 quadrillion chance? (1 quadrillion is a billion billion, or a million million million)