The Most Stupid Thing You've Done On TW Recently...

DeletedUser

The forum is drying up again, so naturally laughing at other people's expense is the key.

Just post anything either ridiculous, hilarious or out-right dumb that you've done recently on this world...

Personally I just had my support land on a village I was going to take before my nobles landed :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7797

started out on TW7 way too late and languishing on the rim.........

First and last time I enter a world late.

DeletedUser

I've never joined a world on time yet... UK10 will be the exception :)

DeletedUser4083

o_O Your on W7 Peter?

You have a lot of catching up to do :p

Started w7 was the worst thing that I've done, It's ruined my life!! :p

DeletedUser

started out on TW7 way too late and languishing on the rim.........

First and last time I enter a world late.

ooo someone i recongnise off w4 in an old tribe called WET

anyways back on the subject

worst thing....

missed a noble by 7 loyalty and had to get up at 8am to withdraw support.....

withdrew 1 lot but forgot about the other so killed my own retake

sent another 2 nobles but 1 wasnt sent so the 3rd hit missed the loyalty too

but eventually did take it thank god!!!!

DeletedUser

O i remberber redleg when i was playing the deaxer account :) . Great player ..

I sent a ram attack out on my phone in work attack will all troops, only to release too late that i sent 3 nobles with it, i think i did wonder at the time that it was taking a far longer time to get there than i though, but i was in such a rush i had no time to recheck .

Me noob lol ..

DeletedUser

Started w7 was the worst thing that I've done, It's ruined my life!! :p

It's not just starting one world it's just starting to PLAY TW that ruins your life!!

Most stupid thing I did was think I could Quit!!! :lol:

DeletedUser6603

I sent it - its one of those silly farming villas that either you or mike set up, thats never been used! Sick to death of it sat there doing nothing, so decided to kill em off so I can actually use the village.

Cheers mondaeo!

DeletedUser3642

you should do some farming sometime pablo!.. it helps! lol

DeletedUser

This was my first thought
43.gif

DeletedUser8800

most stupid thing playing tw the amount of bollockings i get is it worth it [from my missus] people that know me might say mods as well lol
trying to give up manage for 2 days after i threw my toys out but back again lol
joining this world late but will give knk a run for there money when they finally reach me on the rim lol

DeletedUser6603

Well weve already reached the rim in the south and the west, so it wont be too long!

DeletedUser

The most stupid thing I've done... Joining the world, especially so close to the end. But at least it gives me something to do when the OH is playing.

Second most stupid thing I've done... Participating in the end game vote. I suppose I did owe people for all the help they've given me, but I like my little noob village, it's small and cute, and MINE! At least until 1/11/11. If it's still mine at 1/11/11 at around 1:00am I'll feel that's an achievement.

DeletedUser8815

well there is not a lot of point in waiting for moral to be removed and then attacking in nb.......lets see if you can keep it till midday

DeletedUser

probably the worst thing iv done lately joined the same tribe as pushty :p lol

DeletedUser

If I'm still there at midday I'll be expecting my specially printed t-shirt and cookie in the post.

DeletedUser

Damn right he would ;)

Who else will spoon-feed him his daily dose of spam and whining?