The Myrmidons

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser7179

I am starting a new tribe called Myrmidons..
The purpose of this tribe is for me to teach other players how to play the game to a level where you can keep up with the 'so called' better players of the game and maybe become one of those that can win a round rather than coming top 3 or top 5.

What am I looking for?
People who are active and above all LOYAL! Other than that all else can be taught/learnt!

Requirments
You must have skype
You must speak good English
You must use Opera (as this is what I use so will be easier for me to show you with this)

I welcome all applicants, from complete novices to people who are considered/consider themselves good players..... even those that were previously/currently a member of SLAP! if you are willing to learn and willing to put past differences behind you then so am i! 2013 is a new year and as such I want to get this server buzzing with competition!

1 condition on joining is that all previous affilitions/NAPS/Alliances will be broken.. Your only loyalty will be to The Myrmidons and the Myrmidons alone we will fight as a team against all others in the round and I will not tolerate I can't attack or support against this player or that player!

So if this sounds of interest to you then either post below or send me a private message with your skype address and a breif description of your previous experiance playing speed (and normal worlds if your a normal world player wanting to play speed) so we can talk.

Many Thanks for your time and lets make 2013 a good year for speed!

DeletedUser8097

Note to SLAP players. Yes, they will also be accepted as young padawans willing to learn.

DeletedUser7179

Note to SLAP players. Yes, they will also be accepted as young padawans willing to learn.

All players who apply will be treated the same.. I will not discriminate on previous affilitions all will be treated as equals! I only mention SLAP! so that they know I mean anybody can apply!

DeletedUser11069

Will this tribe have ties with UKSC?

I don't know what's on James' mind, but I suppose he wants to create new fights in the server, but something different from the SLAP vs UKSC. I suppose it'll be UKSC splitten in 2 or more tribes and we will fight each other for fun. And if I am not wrong, in the end it'll lead to a major fight between half server vs another half and so on. But still, we will be friends ;) (unless James wants to create the Chaos :x)

DeletedUser10769

we will fight as a team against all others in the round and I will not tolerate I can't attack or support against this player or that player!

Read the post :) The only tie they seem to have with anyone is the enemy tag :p Obviously for the sake of fun :)

DeletedUser9006

I think the titles have gone to his head.

(just kidding)

Be good to see a variety of competition :)

DeletedUser7179

Hi Cadan

The tribe will be a stand alone tribe on its own.. we will intend to win! UKSC are friends as is Milad and several others however there is nothing to stop us having friendly competition. There may be some rounds where we agree to a NAP and there may be rounds where we will agree to fight it out. However I have not spoken to Adrian/Dorin about this yet but I am sure they will agree that it is getting a bit boring just bashing the nubs and winning a round then going afk cause everyone is below 1k! So as RW wuoted me we will be our own tribe with our own intentions of winning!

DeletedUser7179

I think the titles have gone to his head.

(just kidding)

Be good to see a variety of competition :)

Haha Lisa.. I did the same on .net a while back if you remember correctly I created Kings with Junim and Faurio to dominate the server and then realised it was boring bashing everyone and the talent gap was huge so I created NO FEAR and then latter on NANDOS to help teach newbies.. However I think I went around that in the incorrect way because as soon as I taught new guys they just left the game or did something else.. So this time I am looking for people who are wanting to stick around for a bit 1st!

A little friendly competition cant huirt right??

DeletedUser7966

it'll lead to a major fight between half server vs another half and so on)

Hopefully not. More sides = more interesting. No one wants just 2 teams.

Good luck James, good to see some things changing on .uk.

DeletedUser10769

Hopefully not. More sides = more interesting. No one wants just 2 teams.

Good luck James, good to see some things changing on .uk.

At first when I seen Vendetta posted in this, I thought Vendetta was applying :x

DeletedUser7179

Members list?

There are only 2 members so far.. me and 1 other new guy with promise who has the correct attitude but is almost completly unknown!

Thanks Sam Glad to see you supporting the idea!

Feel free to apply if you would like to cadan. Like I said in the original post all previous differences will be put aside if you have the right attitude and are willing to learn, you never know the people who join may even teach me a thing or 2!

People do not need to apply publicly if they do not want to... or if they wish to create a new name and start a fresh that is also fine, as I said you can also mail me to apply!

DeletedUser

If I planned to join. I wouldn't alias. I'll have a think about it. But I'm not really interested in being in a tribe. Only reason I would join a tribe, would be for torny.

DeletedUser10769

If I planned to join. I wouldn't alias. I'll have a think about it. But I'm not really interested in being in a tribe. Only reason I would join a tribe, would be for torny.

Aren't you in Wtf!

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAA! Cadan in wtf!? I shall go back to staring at my tv laughing ^^

DeletedUser

The arrow pointing to the comment above me maybe?....arrows usually help people see what you're talking about. Obviously you are immune to them.