The Naubziest Player Evar?

DeletedUser

*************WARNING*************
The Following Thread Is An Important Message From AD Studios.
Please Be Aware That You Are Endangering
Yourself And Others By Not Reading This Notice.

!!!QUARANTINED!!!
ugly-hamsters.jpg

The Latest Sighting Of Nauzhror - 29/8/11

My sexy UK10 people, I am afraid we are infested by the disease of a player. A disease so vicious, it has brought some of the strongest of us to tears. I have spent days, nights, weeks, centuries, studying what word best fit this player. I believe my diagnosis is accurate.

imgres
declaration-of-noob.jpg

I am of course talking about the mythical creature named - Nauzhror.
Yes, I know you are shocked.
This abomination has kidnapped many of our old friends through means which I have only recently uncovered.

funny-adult-comments-35.jpg

But hope is not lost! You can help rid this noobiness from our world. Send us your encounters with Nauzhror so we are able to track his movements through our NARB team (Noobs Are Really Bad). Below are only a few quotes found regarding the matter of the one we call Nauzhror.

[16/09/2011 07:11:22] Nauz’s Brother
: Nauz always failed as a child at games, he could never beat me at snakes and ladders. Even when he cheated in monopoly he still lost.
[16/09/2011 07:11:34] Nauz’s Brother: So because he could never beat me, he started playing online on tribal wars
[16/09/2011 07:11:44] Nauz’s Brother: Last I saw him on that game, he was wearing a cape and attacking with something he called a paladin nobleman nuke

[16/09/2011 07:12:52] Purple Predator: One time me and Nauz co-played an account and he never logged into it when it was his hours.
[16/09/2011 07:13:01] Purple Predator: Whenever he did he would build the hiding place up to level 108 because he was so desperate for points and would then attack the players around us with spears. He seemed to spend more time on the forum with his ego saying how he’d started late but was growing faster in points than everyone else
[16/09/2011 07:13:07] Purple Predator: In our chat he would constantly say how the barbarians were a threat and would grow to noble us in the future and how we needed to noble them first.

[16/09/2011 07:15:11] hoang nghiem: Nauz is the biggest noob I have met.
[16/09/2011 07:15:16] hoang nghiem: We played a world, and we started at the same time.
[16/09/2011 07:15:26] hoang nghiem: I restarted 5 days later and I STILL beat him to 28 points.

[16/09/2011 07:10:30] slinkiestwizard: Ha! I was playing W 33 against Nauz and it was a boring fight.
[16/09/2011 07:10:34] slinkiestwizard: We each had 10 villages and I was using my Cat Defence method against his 'nuke' or whatever he called it
[16/09/2011 07:10:55] slinkiestwizard:
He told me he was sending his black horses at me with resources, but everyone knows you send the resources with the white ones.
[16/09/2011 07:11:08] slinkiestwizard: Anyway, so after i told him the black ones send flowers I se-
*****ERROR MESSAGE*****
NOOB OVERLOAD IMMINENT

Please help in this war against the Noob Plague! It has begun to spread into our fellow players and we must take every necessary precaution. Below are two common quotes that Nauzhror says to his Victims in-game. If you see anyone approach you with these words, you MUST exit the world immediately.

tumblr_ll9e0pVyv51qclfxoo1_500.jpg

stud.jpg

We are here to help and protect the players of UK10, no matter who you are. We don't care if you occasionally pee on yourselves, you hang in there UK10, AD Studios is here for you.

This is a production by AD studios. Want moar funny? Skype us at dakilla99

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Faked skype chats are funny, since Purple predator, and hoang use different skype tags, and nauz is a lonely, only child.

DeletedUser5774

Nauzhror tried to bribe me with his nudes so I would play this account for him.

DeletedUser

this is good writing, why you gotta ruin it with the awful pictures ?

DeletedUser

I don't really understand what this is about but I certainly enjoyed it.

[16/09/2011 07:15:11] hoang nghiem: Nauz is the biggest noob I have met.
[16/09/2011 07:15:16] hoang nghiem: We played a world, and we started at the same time.
[16/09/2011 07:15:26] hoang nghiem: I restarted 5 days later and I STILL beat him to 28 points.

^ This especially. :D

DeletedUser

Oh how I long for the day when W10's forums is actually about something worthy of my eyes browsing, and not permanently about Nauzhror.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Pictures 'n Pictures

Nicely done, though :) It got a few laughs out of me