The New Limited Hauls Numbers

DeletedUser8219

You don't need so many troops to keep the hauls enough and you should have been pushing mines rather than defence while you have bp up

Its irrelevant anyway now that the settings have changed

DeletedUser

what you think got me that far still i quit now so i have no reason to be here any more shame i was looking forward to a good world
they said this was going to be a harder world but obviously not

DeletedUser

Evil Elf, that number of spears is actually a pretty good ammount, because with the new limit you have 400 ressources to farm per hour, and one attack with 80 spears gives you 2000 ressources. Thus, with one attack per hour is by far more than enough to keep the limit reached.
And come on, I started at 02.00am and I didn't give up, I am actually planning to win this classic ^^

DeletedUser

i have 80 troops not 80 spears 55 spears and 35 slow swords
i need 40 sp per hit to stop losses according to sim, but i joined the world to relax and play a nice slow game with no real dual action something i have begged for since world 2 with that haul duals and bots are a waste of time a dual would not farm just build and defend early game. this would make a big change to level the board with the no sit rule. made the game worth playing
to 10 fold the bounty puts the duals and bots in control again and the single players on the back foot once again

these settings where perfect out of the ordainer what village build to use what tech level what villages to take to get nobles in it made it like a new game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol:
the only people i know would moan about haul, would be Shifty the BOT boy

i dont want to adapt it was going to be a nice slow start up for a change.
i feel sorry fo all those who used premium on reduce to build faster

Bot boy? That's a new one. I like it though.
I guess people just label others as cheaters when they can't handle their skill at this game. Happened to Nauz, and it's happened/happening to me. Happy days!