The new main War on W13 hahahaha

• Thread starter DeletedUser7321
  • Start date

DeletedUser7321

The tribe is now at war with ExPiReD!

War name: L1ft have been Left behind

Declaration:
We just dont like names that have a 1 in them, reminds us of someone!!!

Bye..

Really got to love this :icon_rolleyes:

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
World 13 001 (567|345) K358,239steffan168 [XpRd]longhorn [L1FT]2013-12-04 15:22:17
red.png
World 13 001 (567|345) K358,239longhorn [L1FT]steffan168 [XpRd]2013-12-04 15:21:21
green.png
World 13 001 (567|345) K358,203jacknbrown [Attack]longhorn [L1FT]2013-12-03 15:48:46
red.png
World 13 001 (567|345) K357,810longhorn [L1FT]jacknbrown [Attack]2013-12-01 10:41:57

Now we been here before am i to take it HELP! are to good for you to fight so your going to noble us and our 24 villages ?

Always good to see a tribe that are scared of people making nobles for flags hats off to you all.

DeletedUser

Now you can get the gold leader award for the L5 Flag! :D

DeletedUser11285

Yeah mate help are so good were wining its how they play tactics they are so good they letting us win. dont say your upset as we want k45 blue, k44 blue, k55 blue, and k54 blue.

Im sure you would want to play tribal Hugs i can give you a hug but i dont think it will end the way you want it to.

DeletedUser7321

A hug would be nice :D We new we would not last forever but got well over 700 level 1 flags from making and killing nobles on me self if you feel am the easy way to have over but all i see round me is HELP! and ATTACK members so could be some time before you get to me and m 3 vills.

DeletedUser

Yeah mate help are so good were wining its how they play tactics they are so good they letting us win. dont say your upset as we want k45 blue, k44 blue, k55 blue, and k54 blue.

Im sure you would want to play tribal Hugs i can give you a hug but i dont think it will end the way you want it to.

Cmon Iso dont take glory for your tribe's achievements, it's laughable when most the villages we've taken recently came from yourself.

Congratz to the group of 8 or so in Xprd yes your winning, the rest of you carry on letting them do all the work while u do nothing. Top Job.

DeletedUser11285

Yeah true they did take about 15-20 villages off me and well done to then for taking back what i took of d1mension and abbster and its all good i killied 2.3million units in 2 days im happy with the results i think most peopl would be.

joby was happy killing 5 million units using his tribes troops i killed 2.3 million using just my own imaging how many i could of killed using my tribes troops as well

DeletedUser8195

We barely used any of the tribes troops, they were all my own troops, I don't understand where you've got this 'tribes troops' rubbish from... At the end of the day, I got attacked far worse than you did and I didn't take anywhere near as many losses as you did. 20 villages for 2.3 million units is not a good achievement.

Plus you've got your numbers wrong. My award for the op day is 6 million so not sure where you've got 5 million from, will have been more like 8-10 for the 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11285

so when we conqured from you how come there was 17 support incoming from weekeend warrior aw was that a mistake mate

love to see you kill any troosp using your own

DeletedUser8195

Top marks for completely making that up. Read my post again. It clearly says 'we barely used any of the tribes troops'. Because we didn't. A couple of players did a few D snipes to add to my stacks, but as I said, that was only a couple. All the rest was using my troops only. HELP! and most of XpRd will confirm that for you so sit down.

Anyway, this is a pointless argument, it's your own idiotic fault for not asking for support at the end of the day wasn't it? :) silly boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As your tribe keep reminding us, it is a tribe game! So why wouldn't we band together and act like a tribe?

We used some of the tribes def, but no where near as much as we could have, and that's with the fact HELP! can't afford to roll out the stacks as much as you guys. You got 2.3 million and lost 20, this is because you just let stacks die. If we had 6 million killed and lost 50 vills, fair enough that would be bad. But we capped 4 and lost 5.

K?

DeletedUser

Yeah true they did take about 15-20 villages off me and well done to then for taking back what i took of d1mension and abbster and its all good i killied 2.3million units in 2 days im happy with the results i think most peopl would be.

joby was happy killing 5 million units using his tribes troops i killed 2.3 million using just my own imaging how many i could of killed using my tribes troops as well

To Quote your famous Leader its "TribalWars" Not "SoloWars" or at least im sure it was along those lines.

But As Max Says they used there own troops for the most part.

But my point wasn't them taking the villas really, more you bragging like your the driving force in Xprd, when really your one of the bunch who do next to nowt, which from previous posts i remember theres reasons why your not on etc, But shouldn't really brag when it's others good work and not your own. If it was one of the group who drive your tribe sure, fair enough your winning and theres some players doing great but they carry the rest of you, if and when you eventually win the world it'll be down to the few and the rest will be a poor example of world winners.

DeletedUser

so when we conqured from you how come there was 17 support incoming from weekeend warrior aw was that a mistake mate

love to see you kill any troosp using your own

Erm if i remember right i only did D snipes to 2/3 villas. When i offered more troops i got told they didn't need them as they were using their own.

DeletedUser12541

backtiming/sniping is all good, but what about when there are 3 timed trains on their way? Strategy bro.

DeletedUser12541

Bearing in mind, he only has space for about 60,000 troops. Also he has recently recapped his village which means that max he has what? 45,000 space used? All the attacker needs is 12 nuke villages with 1 noble in each and 12 nukes, 4 nukes per village would clear everything unless if he had support >:)

DeletedUser12541

still missing the point :p When you snipe, you lose all of the troops that were in there if they die. If you send 4 timed trains to each of his 3 villages, there is no way that he will be able to snipe and keep half of his troops. So even if you can't time a few nukes and a few nobles with nukes in, sending 10 nukes with 1 noble each, you will get the village. If that was timed on the 3 villages, quite simply, no matter how skilled you are, you can't win.

DeletedUser

still missing the point :p When you snipe, you lose all of the troops that were in there if they die. If you send 4 timed trains to each of his 3 villages, there is no way that he will be able to snipe and keep half of his troops. So even if you can't time a few nukes and a few nobles with nukes in, sending 10 nukes with 1 noble each, you will get the village. If that was timed on the 3 villages, quite simply, no matter how skilled you are, you can't win.

Then you'd simply time recaps/support as after all they'd be tagged as nobles...

DeletedUser8195

You're presuming that this person only has 3 villages? And that his noble trains land close together the snipe villages are taken before the snipes can land on other villages.