The New Super Tribe?

DeletedUser8768

So, are we looking at the uber supa dupa KnK killaz starting to form?

I cant say its a big shock, looking at the tribe numbers dropping lately, it just added up..

WINNER are now merging into ???

Is this another of mondaeos great ideas??

Has it been thought through properly?

Will the tribe work better than the alliance seeing as they are still divided by KnK's awsomeness? (I mean location)

I only hope for all of those involved that the WINNER leadership remain in control, they show far better skills at doing so than we have seen from many other tribes on w7.

Could KnK finally be looking at the brick walls, the core players, the struggle that we have been promised for so long?

Could this turn everything around? Is it soon to be Pangela on the rim?

Will Reshlock get attacked?

on 08.05. at 23:08:05 WINNER stated "KnK ain't KnKy..." in there war declaration.

on 09.07. at 12:45:35 The Real SPQR said "End of the Road sorry KiNKy"

We declared on any tribe that we spotted forming, running from either of these tribes, if we've missed you out, mail us in game!

For those of you still to jump ship into ???

I kept it pretty simple whin I declared (We had made the effort in the past, with nobody else bothering...)

"You can run but you cant hide"

I think that sums it up anyway.

Look forward to seeing some difference in the war, my only concern is WINNER in fact now being dragged down.. lets hope not!

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser7797

careful boyo I'm out on the rim starving my badgers and getting them ready.

Seriously good luck to you but give the others a chance.....

If you do too well the world will end too soon

DeletedUser6603

Thats what we want redleg, to get the world over and done with! The rate were going theres a chance W7 will be the first UK world done and dusted ;-)

Lots to do yet though......

DeletedUser9540

We will do our best. It has been known for a long while that KnK have almost surely won the world. Far more fire power against any other tribe has certainly been a factor. The truth of the matter through is that the very few WINNER council left will be part of the leadership. Unfortunately, while taking RL losses, it struck our council as well, leaving only about 4 of the council active out of about 7-8.

The super tribe, we hope, will give you all a bit more of a challenge, because we hope to have gathered our most active, aggressive fighters to pack the biggest punch we possibly can for your front line. We hope to push the line a bit more, because even for WINNER, inactivity was a bigger loss than our war stats against KnK. They found our inactives, I myself have held 4 accounts in my sitting list for a month or 2, attempting to internal them. A couple of our best fighters that you guys enjoyed like Aceharrison, and Lucasabrey suddenly disappeared, and now I hold their sits.

After over 100 days at war, we will hopefully take hold and start giving your back lines a bit more activeness as well :). Dont want them getting bored..

That includes you craness. Beasts these days.... lol

DeletedUser6603

Is it coincidence that lucasabrey disappeared after we opped him? ;-)

Anyways, look forward to the promised fightback!

DeletedUser9540

Lucasabrey was a good player, it is proven by his OD. It was a family emergency im sure, as he even told the people closest to him on this game to try to take some of his villas so KnK couldn't get them all. I hope he will be able to come back and tell us himself what was wrong when he is ready.