The only Important Question!

BigHugh

Reaction score
Ima pull a lionheart

I made 50k on the market yesterday, I've also made a total net-profit.

Pfft no I will not show any form of evidence. Why would I lie?

Deleted User - 896972

Ima pull a lionheart

50K? That's childs play you sweaty Swede. I made 400K PP in the last 3 days and I'm gunna spunk it all buying 15 res/PP so I can PP to number 1.

I refuse to show any proof of this 400K, the master don't need to prove nothing! You all know me, you all know who I am - yes I am THAT good. In fact, I'd go as far as saying I'm the greatest TW player to have ever played - Bow before your GOD.

#GOAT

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Anyone miss me?...

Well, I'm back... with 14,000 pp... I've already, no idea how, spent 3,500... I, clearly, suck, even more than you all thought, as I still haven't even made the top 50...

I would provide proof, but unlike some people, I have no ego to rub... I have no need to declare that I'm better than you, or him, or her... and, no doubt, I will get bored and quit in a week or two.. or even sooner if I run out of PP...

Deleted User - 891486

I'm spending nuffin. Il leave that to the stupid people

rytasd

Reaction score
50K? That's childs play you sweaty Swede. I made 400K PP in the last 3 days and I'm gunna spunk it all buying 15 res/PP so I can PP to number 1.

I refuse to show any proof of this 400K, the master don't need to prove nothing! You all know me, you all know who I am - yes I am THAT good. In fact, I'd go as far as saying I'm the greatest TW player to have ever played - Bow before your GOD.

#GOAT
You can made only 400k if The Big D is in your continent

Fryzor

Reaction score
Ima pull a lionheart

Someone has a slight obsession with Lionheart...

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
Everyone buys resources sum a lot more then other you can tell after a day or so who spams the pp for resource coz they need help lucky I sell resource what I don't use at the start then buy once they higher