The Quickest Defense build?

DeletedUser

I've seen many bazare builds in my time on tw,People building 18,000 sword in one village,the 18,000 spear in the next,I've known players to build 2400 catapults with a bonfire (that one actually works:icon_razz:),and I find myself wondering...

what is the quickest defense build?:icon_eek:

I'm on my third village now,and I'd quite like to get the troops up fast,yet still it is a solid defense build.

So I ask you the tw 'L33ts' of Britain ,

what is the quickest Defense build?:icon_eek:

Mushy

DeletedUser

to be honest it all depends on ur stables and rac and workshop level, if ur going uber quick then build hc in stables, cat in workshop and then 2:1 ratio in racs of spear:archer

and just keep each one fully busy and that will be quickest

DeletedUser

The quickest build is one that builds sp/sw/archers, hc and catapults in maxed barracks, stable and workshop respectively until the farm is full.

DeletedUser14

I think he knows the quickest way is to build in all three buildings, maybe with an exception to the workshop, but he wants to know the best ratios to build in, if you are building hc what should you build in the barracks to make your total defence the highest?

I think hc & spear is kind of a standard with cats thrown in there, but im not one to go through the sim or calculations trying to find the best defence with minimum time.

DeletedUser

I think he knows the quickest way is to build in all three buildings, maybe with an exception to the workshop, but he wants to know the best ratios to build in, if you are building hc what should you build in the barracks to make your total defence the highest?

I think hc & spear is kind of a standard with cats thrown in there, but im not one to go through the sim or calculations trying to find the best defence with minimum time.
4:1 sp to HC gives most equal, and so strongest (it is also about even o speedwise). To speed it up, train a couple hundered cats.

DeletedUser

Well he asked for the quickest and I told him the quickest.. As for the ratios, well, it depends what you're up against.

DeletedUser

4:1 sp to HC gives most equal, and so strongest (it is also about even o speedwise). To speed it up, train a couple hundered cats.
Actually, 8000 spears 10000 swords are the 'strongest' defense you can have, only drawback it takes ages to build.

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone,this has been really helpful-But I can't help but notice a lack of archers....

DeletedUser

to be honest it all depends on ur stables and rac and workshop level, if ur going uber quick then build hc in stables, cat in workshop and then 2:1 ratio in racs of spear:archer

and just keep each one fully busy and that will be quickest

Archers are mentioned. Most people just don't use them in builds because they're only in half the worlds. I personally have never got past 3 vills in an archer world because it's just so different to me.

DeletedUser

Actually, 8000 spears 10000 swords are the 'strongest' defense you can have, only drawback it takes ages to build.

Mine is strongest fro speed, which is hwat he was asking for.
NAyway, I can name a number of builds which take lighter losses.

DeletedUser

I recommend this guide:

http://trueniev.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/archer-world-heavy-cavalry-ratio-guide/

It gives you stats and analysis for several different "fast" builds so you can decide for yourself which one suits your needs without much trouble.

A smart idea would be to go for the 8385 sp 615 ar 2k HC build for a start for speed, but once you get about halfway, add in more archers if you aren't expecting to need to defend soon and switch to 8400 sp 6300 ar 1050 HC build.

PS: The number of HC you actually need per defence village to balance your defences decreases as your ability to stack increases because you will be able to bring in HC support from further villages than your spears and archers.

Last edited by a moderator: