the race is on

DeletedUser

the race is on as several tribes now have 1 mill points. now the question is who do you think will be the first to get a army camp?

DeletedUser

what are you talking? Bi! has 1 mio points... (because they were recruiting :D) but noone after them has 1 million points... and I never played a army camp world before so we'll see how good army camps really are...

DeletedUser

Technically the top 3 have 1mil points, its just that only Bi! and 404 have 1mil in their top 40 (which was probably not true yesterday).

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone will rush to use the army camps...

DeletedUser920

I don't think anyone will rush to use the army camps...

I think anyone blowing their resources on one too soon would be foolish, but isn't that why everyone started this world ? To see what the army camps are like ? Pretty as they are, it certainly wasn't for the awards.

DeletedUser

i think army camps will be very useful and alot more than 'looks'. as it can allow for PERFECT coordination almost.

DeletedUser

i think army camps will be very useful and alot more than 'looks'. as it can allow for PERFECT coordination almost.

easy to get perfect coordination. its better for people who r far back from the frontline to get on the frontline. if any1 uses them at this stage then good luck to them. waste of coins.

DeletedUser

Army camps are and will be used for wars. So if there are no wars, I suggest there will not be once produced unless a noob tribe wants to gain a milestone on W4.co.uk

DeletedUser

easy to get perfect coordination. its better for people who r far back from the frontline to get on the frontline. if any1 uses them at this stage then good luck to them. waste of coins.

In fact, I think all tribes should rush and use there resources to get an army camp ASAP. They will be the ultimate tribe and will rule this world for ever!!!! QUICK GET FARMING........:lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

army camps hmmmmm waste of time and resources in my eyes at the moment. cant see many of my tribe giving up 100 coins when theres no real war to speak of (a few skirmishs yup granted) but nothing to worry about and build an army camp for. sorry wont be us winning the race

DeletedUser

Na, they are all to scared Ady will whore them all to himself :lol:

I hereby claim all ownership of all army camps on UK4.

Any army camps built on the world will bear my name and awesomeness, and I shall be lord of the army camps... >_>

Bow... bow to me! BOW! NAOW!!1!11ONE!!!

:3

On topic : I think once tribes have solidified their grip on their continents and begin wars *across* continents, then army camps will be built on the frontlines to aid in the battle.

Anyone building one now is a bit of a noob... and you'll be firing a beacon identifying yourself as a noob tribe if you build one.

I know! Let's gangrush the first tribe that does it!!!... unless its Bi! :3

Kthxbai. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ade You're so funny! people we are only 1 coin away from our first army camp. LOL.

we plan to put it on the rim away from everyone!

DeletedUser

Wow, you guys are over the top with your genius tactics, I feel so jealous. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser920

404 Beer Garden (550|572) K55

Hmmm - not sure what to say about this (except apologies if it's necrophilia bringing this old thread back).

We noticed an army camp built by 404 which seemed to be placed to attack TEA villages. I thought 'Why not ?' and sent a few lc at it, but someone else got there first - with only 9 lc I believe - and wiped it out.

Overkill for an army camp, maybe, but after all the comments above, what were 404 thinking of ?