the race is on

DeletedUser

Hmmm - not sure what to say about this (except apologies if it's necrophilia bringing this old thread back).

We noticed an army camp built by 404 which seemed to be placed to attack TEA villages. I thought 'Why not ?' and sent a few lc at it, but someone else got there first - with only 9 lc I believe - and wiped it out.

Overkill for an army camp, maybe, but after all the comments above, what were 404 thinking of ?

:O Is this true? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser920

What - about necrophilia or 404 getting and losing an army camp ?

First lesson I suppose is that whoever you are, you need to stack an army camp with defence and keep it there, whoever you are, as everyone will lob a couple of troops at it. You'll have to expect to lose a lot of troops, though, with no wall and all that offense there at the same time.

Question is, will Ruffus share his knowledge with us ?

Can you have more troops than will fit ON THE WAY to the camp so that the armies have to be sent forward to attack or support to make space for more coming ? Can the owner of the camp see the troops coming in ?

Did you have long enough to find out ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

First lesson I suppose is that whoever you are, you need to stack an army camp with defence and keep it there.

An army camp has only got a limited lifespan, so there is no point stacking it with defense troops.... read the rules :spear:

DeletedUser

First lesson I suppose is that whoever you are, you need to stack an army camp with defence and keep it there,

It was empty because the troops were all on there way bk to there villages! Did you really think that we wouldnt off stacked it untill the camp had served its purpose?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was empty because the troops were all on there way bk to there villages! Did you really think that we wouldnt off stacked it untill the camp had served its purpose?

Which was...

To make you look like noobs? 100 coins destroyed by 9 LC!!!

DeletedUser7325

Which was...

It dont really matter, I know the first ever AC was destroyed with 1 LC.

At the end of the day camp is a temporary settlement anyways. And he already cleared it, that troops were on their way Home, purpose was served!

DeletedUser

Which was....

The same question Daku, you didn't answer it.

What is the purpose?

DeletedUser7325

Purpose could be to Learn more about Army Camp by setting one up so later on in game you can use it more effectively.

Off course when the war breaks out it asks for desperate measures but if you have already played around with Army Camp, you would have upper hand with more knowledge about how it works to use it better than opponents.

I answered your 9LC question, which is not big deal as camps are time limited! offcourse once its empty after its time passes by anyone can destroy it (With no armies in it), I did mention somewhere best thing to do is to destroy your own camp once its about to expire (If its feasible)

DeletedUser1410

Which was...

WTF
Noobs
Take a good look at who's calling who a noob

Most Villages:329th May 2010OD Rank:1240. (22,472 score) OD Attack Rank:658. (20,747 score)OD Defense Rank:2626. (1,725 score)

Before coming onto a forum I'd have a good look at yourself and other in TEA most are Noobs and A Family tribe yet again, what and they didn't learn from G.G and A.G lol
Get over it.
The army camp did what we wanted it to do lol

DeletedUser

The external forums welcome everyone to join in, not whoever doesn't look like a noob.
Rankings don't always tell the picture, remember that... ; )

DeletedUser

Really?
Did you notice the leaders of G.G though?
then ours?

TEA has experience and is strong, our core is strong and we will survive a lot of 404 attacks and take a lot of villages, but I do admit that TEA couldn't beat them 1 on 1.

DeletedUser

TEA has experience and is strong

If TEA has experience then explain strategy in building a family when time has proven that they NEVER last and the weaker tribe ultimately plays a major part in the failure.

And you are only as strong as your weakest link.

DeletedUser

If TEA has experience then explain strategy in building a family when time has proven that they NEVER last and the weaker tribe ultimately plays a major part in the failure.

And you are only as strong as your weakest link.

Aten family?

DeletedUser

Not usually, but there are some that don't fail. They even thrive and force the rest of the world to make it a 2 family world.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=124306

Ok sure, but we all know this is the exception rather that the norm. Its rare to find familys that go the distance, especially recruitment hungry familys that have so many inexperienced players.

The inevitable will happen, strong players are expected to support the weak they either get frustrated and more to a stronger tribe or the die out.

DeletedUser

Ok sure, but we all know this is the exception rather that the norm. Its rare to find familys that go the distance, especially recruitment hungry familys that have so many inexperienced players.

The inevitable will happen, strong players are expected to support the weak they either get frustrated and more to a stronger tribe or the die out.

oddly enough families are the norm