The Remaining 3

DeletedUser

does anyone know what feddo1 on? You seen there ODD increase over last week lol.

Anyone can turtle, it suggests thier defensive villages outnumber their offensive villages by 10 to 1. :icon_biggrin:

Your ODA is poor, even players in your own tribe that are a lot smaller than you match your ODA e.g. bhoytim with 728 villages against your 1184 villages :icon_razz:

What's up, don't know how to make a nuke as barbs and internals don't fight back and they can be taken with spear nukes :lol:

DeletedUser

Anyone can turtle, it suggests thier defensive villages outnumber their offensive villages by 10 to 1. :icon_biggrin:

Your ODA is poor, even players in your own tribe that are a lot smaller than you match your ODA e.g. bhoytim with 728 villages against your 1184 villages :icon_razz:

What's up, don't know how to make a nuke as barbs and internals don't fight back and they can be taken with spear nukes :lol:

look honey go and run along to toad hall

you have zero clue here!

DeletedUser4479

See your life on this world was short and non Existence
Like if you know much about this world there account had been on w1n front line and there was like 6months if not more of no war there. lol but hey who are you?
Like 37th ranked ODA. where did you get to 2001 ? hey not bad m8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2961

Ok, can someone please translate krillentropy's last post? Perhaps the use of either there, their or they're might help, but I seriously am unable to understand him!
Incidentally, can anybody remember why this thread was started?

DeletedUser1942

Ok, can someone please translate krillentropy's last post? Perhaps the use of either there, their or they're might help, but I seriously am unable to understand him!
Incidentally, can anybody remember why this thread was started?

Yea, Luke wanted to keep everyone informed of the process of the big 3.

But apparently, thats wrong(despite it being his thread) as there is a 200k account working for W1N somewhere :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And Freddo isn't entitled to an opinion, despite all the W1N haters being entitled to their's in other threads.

DeletedUser

See your life on this world was short and non Existence
Like if you know much about this world there account had been on w1n front line and there was like 6months if not more of no war there. lol but hey who are you?
Like 37th ranked ODA. where did you get to 2001 ? hey not bad m8

And this is coming from a player with 24 pages of barbs or internals before finding someone he actually conquered on page 25, your having a giraffe:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=114240&type=&pn=25

330 barbs and 687 internals out of 1150 villages, i rest my case :)

DeletedUser

I'm shocked at just how touchy Patsy has become in the past week.

DeletedUser4479

109 freddo1 35,044 3 WZP Previous worlds

World Player Conquers Last seen
UK1 freddo1 79 2010-07-07 06:54:22
UK2 freddo1 29 2011-05-06 09:57:57
UK3 freddo1 136 2010-12-23 06:13:25
UK5 freddo1 38 2011-04-02 17:33:42

Soon to be killed also in world 4 so pro

DeletedUser589

You lot and all your spam! Krillentropy, if you want to make forum love to Freddo can you start your own thread about him please, you are clearly obssessed with him!

Back to the analysis. So the net growth/loss for the top 3 last 7 days:

W1N: + 1,513
T4H: + 29
LRAG: - 370

So The growth stats show that W1N's lead over the the tribal rankings is rapidly increasing by the week with LRAG losing ground weekly.
The war stats between T4H and W1N look even but with W1N's growth in other parts of the world then surely that will mean more troops for the war in the future? Lets look at the other stats:

W1N: 778,652,430 members = 96 (total points is roughly 2 million less with a loss of 3 members)

T4H: 413,371,217 members = 85 (Roughly 1 million point increase with 1 less member)

LRAG: 156,943,886 members = 65 (Roughly 3 million point loss with the same members)

Therefore the change in actual points shows a decrease in the difference between T4H and W1N due to the members lost by W1N in the past 7 days.
War stats are close, W1Ns noble record is way ahead of the top 3 but they are losing total points, who had the strongest week?

DeletedUser1942

W1Ns noble record is way ahead of the top 3 but they are losing total points, who had the strongest week?

I think we can categorically rule out LRAG Mr Bishop :)

DeletedUser589

True, though I didnt include that random 200k player and his lone tribe, so maybe patsy will add them to the stats and show they had the best week :lol:

DeletedUser589

That magical time to compare the weekly stats....

Back to the analysis. So the net growth/loss for the top 3 last 7 days:

W1N: + 1,388
T4H: - 68
LRAG: - 300

Ok thats VERY scary!! Two of the top three remaining tribes posting negative growth stats for the past 7 days, whilst W1N add another 1,388 villages to their total tally!

W1N: 792,802,834 members = 96 (total points is roughly 14 million more with the same member total)

T4H: 413,893,594 members = 85 (Roughly 500K point increase with the same member total)

LRAG: 152,830,856 members = 63 (Roughly 4 million point loss with 2 less members)

So overall LRAG losing large ground on the top two with a 4 million point loss, loss of members and negative conquer statistic.
T4H lose villages, posting a negative conquer record for the first time and their growth is purely down to village builds (most likely rebuilding smashed wall and catted Farms) Not a positive sign so early on in the war.

W1N continue to grow strong... until next week stats fans

DeletedUser589

PS, IWL posted village gain of +38, so there is another tribe out there also gaining villages

DeletedUser2961

Time for more stats please Mr B........ Please.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser589

Hi all,
Sorry for the delay, the below stats are for the past 7 days:

W1N: + 1,180
T4H: +253
LRAG: - 346

So W1N still with a clear growth margin on both LRAG and T4H. Worth noting that it is nice to see T4H returning to positive growth after stagnating and shrinking for a short period. Lets hope they can sustain it over the coming weeks

Below is a comparison on the last lot of data which was 2 weeks ago.

W1N: 810,948,893 members = 96 (total points is roughly 18 million more 2 less members)

T4H: 411,169,160 members = 83 (T4H showing an overall loss of 2 million points with 2 less members)

LRAG: 146,307,622 members = 63 (Roughly 6 million point loss with the same member count)

So W1N still growing well despite the loss of two members, they post great growth stats.
T4H return to positive growth for the week but show an overall loss in points due to the members kicked, could this mean their positive growth for the past 7 days is therefore due to their tribe now nobling out the ex-tribemates? This would also suggest that therefore when this is completed their growth will once again stagnate, lets see what story the stats tell in a weeks time.
LRAG Remain in free fall - Time is the only thing keeping them in it...

Looking forward to Mikes stats analysis to see how his analysis compares with this.

DeletedUser8176

pansy pants, im not tied with W1N, but infact i was leaving the game, cos basically im pants at the game, but when i heard that W1N and T4H were kicking off i though a good time to let some of my nukes off at you guys n gals.....:icon_twisted:

but BrianL asked if i was with W1N, and i said the account was, cos it is i dont like T4H, you and my ex Tribe (LRAG) as TR did before, dont stand a chance... out played and out classed you and T4 are just a poor mans copy of W1N, however im not saying that T4H are rubbish, im just saying your doing too little toooooo late..... and against over whelming odds your just delaying the inevitable

but with my ickle one man tribe, im sending and rebuilding nukes all the time not really causing issues for you, but fun none the less......

oh and just one last thing do you honestly think W1N need me to help with you????:icon_confused: