The Remaining 3

DeletedUser

pansy pants, im not tied with W1N, but infact i was leaving the game, cos basically im pants at the game, but when i heard that W1N and T4H were kicking off i though a good time to let some of my nukes off at you guys n gals.....:icon_twisted:

but BrianL asked if i was with W1N, and i said the account was, cos it is i dont like T4H, you and my ex Tribe (LRAG) as TR did before, dont stand a chance... out played and out classed you and T4 are just a poor mans copy of W1N, however im not saying that T4H are rubbish, im just saying your doing too little toooooo late..... and against over whelming odds your just delaying the inevitable

but with my ickle one man tribe, im sending and rebuilding nukes all the time not really causing issues for you, but fun none the less......

oh and just one last thing do you honestly think W1N need me to help with you????:icon_confused:

:icon_idea: You want a co?, I want to kick some T4H arse as they seem to think that they are better than they really are :lol:
The pair of us could rule the world, conquer T4H and then turn our attention to the big boys, W1N and show T4H the art of nuking & nobling instead of turtleing :lol:

DeletedUser8176

I think we could do that do you think pansy pants could take the onslaught though, Luke is it ok for me to take a co play as don't want to get kicked from W1Ns employ pmsl

But on serious note, yes I think we could do something matey

DeletedUser

pansy pants, im not tied with W1N, but infact i was leaving the game, cos basically im pants at the game, but when i heard that W1N and T4H were kicking off i though a good time to let some of my nukes off at you guys n gals.....:icon_twisted:

but BrianL asked if i was with W1N, and i said the account was, cos it is i dont like T4H, you and my ex Tribe (LRAG) as TR did before, dont stand a chance... out played and out classed you and T4 are just a poor mans copy of W1N, however im not saying that T4H are rubbish, im just saying your doing too little toooooo late..... and against over whelming odds your just delaying the inevitable

but with my ickle one man tribe, im sending and rebuilding nukes all the time not really causing issues for you, but fun none the less......

oh and just one last thing do you honestly think W1N need me to help with you????:icon_confused:

Grow up!

yup the defensive villa's you have been attacking with been fun

and we have already crossed swords so to speak in your new account!

Bring it on!

DeletedUser

Yet another quality post from Patsy, shes going to get personality of the year award for sure.

DeletedUser8176

OMG, accusations pansy, unfounded and untrue we have never crossed swords, and if so i im sure i would remember and new account, what account please feel free to anounce to all???

im keeping on to what vills i have left and yes they are deff vills of T4H im going for with scouts galore and thus far you have not sent anything to mine??? oh hang on yes brianL has but was a mere scratch!! ((watch monty pythons holy grail))..

im loving the response, pansy as it proves im getting on your nerves, please keep my interest going, and reply with something better!!!!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

OMG, accusations pansy, unfounded and untrue we have never crossed swords, and if so i im sure i would remember and new account, what account please feel free to anounce to all???

im keeping on to what vills i have left and yes they are deff vills of T4H im going for with scouts galore and thus far you have not sent anything to mine??? oh hang on yes brianL has but was a mere scratch!! ((watch monty pythons holy grail))..

im loving the response, pansy as it proves im getting on your nerves, please keep my interest going, and reply with something better!!!!

:icon_eek:

Oh dear .... a scratch?
http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/ceacaea67de445f1764fd68e3d5fc6f5

And amazingly it was taken over from w1n soon after! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8176

brainL i think your need to show how you attacked me randomly and took out a small nuke was maybe you trying to convince yourself and T4H that you no how to attack!!

but a heads up, i dont like channel4 (my affectionate name for T4H) for obv reasons, but you attacked me, so i had a choice run the risk of you getting a vill and swamping it with deff troops or letting a better player take the vill, they have taken all the vills from me in that k by forcefullytaking, so why should i just pass it over to you, and to be honest im suprised you didnt follow it up with a noble train? but one thing at a time eh???:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

brainL i think your need to show how you attacked me randomly and took out a small nuke was maybe you trying to convince yourself and T4H that you no how to attack!!

but a heads up, i dont like channel4 (my affectionate name for T4H) for obv reasons, but you attacked me, so i had a choice run the risk of you getting a vill and swamping it with deff troops or letting a better player take the vill, they have taken all the vills from me in that k by forcefullytaking, so why should i just pass it over to you, and to be honest im suprised you didnt follow it up with a noble train? but one thing at a time eh???:icon_rolleyes:

Oh i do know how to attack, and i do believe the rest of T4H do also!
But yeah your right... One thing at a time hey!!! i mean that would be too much like hard work! ..... TBH i don't see any value in your villages, they will go to someone I'm sure, if they are gifted or forcefully taken i don't really care!

DeletedUser8176

:icon_biggrin: well i appologise for getting on your nerves, but if you dont care where my vills go why moan about who does actually get them???

and why the mail, "so your working for W1N now then"?

and still why did you need to show the attack you sent??, everyone can do that i dare say there are a few scout reports i could put up here too from the ones i sent at your guys n gals but i dont cos im not really bothered???

but rest assured i will keep rebuilding and keep re-sending at your heavily defended vills, do you know why? COS I CAN!!!

and from your last attack, no troops at home why cos they were too busy elsewhere!!

your good, but you aint that good!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: well i appologise for getting on your nerves, but if you dont care where my vills go why moan about who does actually get them???

and why the mail, "so your working for W1N now then"?

and still why did you need to show the attack you sent??, everyone can do that i dare say there are a few scout reports i could put up here too from the ones i sent at your guys n gals but i dont cos im not really bothered???

but rest assured i will keep rebuilding and keep re-sending at your heavily defended vills, do you know why? COS I CAN!!!

and from your last attack, no troops at home why cos they were too busy elsewhere!!

your good, but you aint that good!!:icon_evil:

The mail was not even me !
And as for getting on my nerves ..... ummm you haven't, i don't know you from Adam .... :icon_confused:
I showed the attack because you stated that i hadn't attacked you ..... :icon_rolleyes:
You can re-build and re-send all you like .... its easy ODD for me :lol:

As for being good ..... i don't think i am anything special .... there are plenty of better players than me....

DeletedUser8176

And it looks like they all play for W1N :icon_biggrin:

OMG thats so true love it!!!:icon_twisted:

brian you dont know me, but the mail came from your account or has W1N got that account too:lol:

DeletedUser

hmm... might be wrong, but suspect we're due an update on this one too :p

DeletedUser589

true, but i wasnt getting any feed abck so slipped off the radar lol

DeletedUser589

Top 5 noble stats for past 7 days (net gains/loss)

W1N: +1,731 villages
*FW*: -359 villages
-RN-: +105
LRAG: -669 villages
IWL: + 63 villages

Also worth noting win is on 78% ownership. Some war stats for the week below:

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 612
Side 2: 11
Difference: 601

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,711,043
Side 2: 104,910
Difference: 5,606,133

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*

Side 1: 452
Side 2: 13
Difference: 439

chart

Side 1: 4,428,446
Side 2: 139,238
Difference: 4,289,208

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*, LRAG

Side 1: 1,064
Side 2: 24
Difference: 1,040

chart

Side 1: 10,139,489
Side 2: 244,148
Difference: 9,895,341

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: -RN-
Side 2:
Tribes: *FW*, LRAG

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 0
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 851,911
Side 2: 0
Difference: 851,911

chart

DeletedUser

ahhh reading this brings back so many memories i wish i said yes to Brian when he asked me to return for the War :(
against a far superior side, i think T4H aqquited themselves with honor
congratulations Luke on leading your tribe to victory from the start

what happened to T4H in the end (just join win?)
KILL'EM ALL