The Remaining 3

DeletedUser

lmao... good thread idea there luke
should be fun fighting to the end or to victory, after all i started a full year after most of you and came from being a nobody to fighting in this endwar:)

DeletedUser8621

Im surprised LRAG was even up there >.< & people are complaining about 1 man tribes.....sheesh...

DeletedUser

it not a complaints
and if you read the quote it is not the player - but the account under W1Ns control

so stop trying to spin it

DeletedUser

Just because someone decides to attack anyone they feel like on the way out doesn't necessarily mean they're now with W1N. Just as a thought to ponder.

DeletedUser4479

I never though id see the day with w1n stat saving kicking people cause there losing villages or gone inactive. We have kept ares cause we dont care. But w1n lol...

DeletedUser589

Lmao I was waiting for that. Check with your leadership before you talk on here, already been discussed!
Besides this thread will ensure kicks are caught so will show up against W1N next week.

DeletedUser

I never though id see the day with w1n stat saving kicking people cause there losing villages or gone inactive. We have kept ares cause we dont care. But w1n lol...

Shouldn't you be trawling the T4H members list for internals to empty on me again?

Lets not get onto a debate about ethics here krillin, you will most certainly lose sunshine.

DeletedUser

I'll put it out there: when it comes to "ethics" T4H are no better than ORC ever were, and that's saying something. Personally, this is another war I'll enjoy immensely.

DeletedUser8534

Its not all about what you consider luke, other people would like to see the grow of those assisting W1N in this end game

add Iwl points to w1n and it becomes relevent - The freely admit they are working with u

devilindisguise is just an example of others working with W1N

Even if they are the thread is about the biggest 3 tribes left and their growth or lack of it over the forseeable future. Also if those other tribes and one man bands you mention do conquer anything then it won't be going on W1N's conquer stats will it? So therefore won't be giving an increase in W1N's stats.

Maybe they may take some of your tribes villas off you but thats not our fault and would still apply even if they aren't helping W1N :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2961

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if any form of diplomacy, be it allies, NAP or personal NAP between players suddenly makes you a "Family Tribe", then welcome the T4H/Lrag family. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My two cents worth.

May the best tribe win.
Tribes will always massage stats. Just as in any war the propaganda machines get cranked up the same happens here.
At the end of the day one tribe will be victorious over all and no amount of bitching is going to change that.

Good luck to all.

DeletedUser5377

They would cancel each other out, since Luke mentioned in the start of his thread.

He's using the formula: Villages Conquered - Villages Lost

Therefore internals would be irrelevant.

Additionally any time you noble yourself would get cancelled out as well.

DeletedUser

Even if they are the thread is about the biggest 3 tribes left and their growth or lack of it over the forseeable future. Also if those other tribes and one man bands you mention do conquer anything then it won't be going on W1N's conquer stats will it? So therefore won't be giving an increase in W1N's stats.

Maybe they may take some of your tribes villas off you but thats not our fault and would still apply even if they aren't helping W1N :icon_rolleyes:
lets clear this up

the mail states the account was under the control of W1N - it did not state that the player was

devilindisguise on 13.09. at 22:07
:) T4H spirit i love it
BrianL on 13.09. at 22:06
bring it on
devilindisguise on 13.09. at 22:04
the account is
BrianL on 13.09. at 22:03
you working with w1n now

DeletedUser

Maybe i will co-play with him, i need to get an account back on UK1 and he is obviously a serious threat to the great T4H with his 20 villages :lol:

DeletedUser

vader-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Well i fought against the best and came second, you've fought nobody and are crying like someones taken your sweeties off you :)

DeletedUser4479

does anyone know what feddo1 on? You seen there ODD increase over last week lol.