The return of an Evil Clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[th]I quit the co-playing in UK1 once the original owner came back from his vacation. It was fun to make it to Rank 1 ODD/ODT yet in another world - even while being unknown at that time. Anyways, Tracey will be back soon, this should grant me a little more time for playing rather than answering support tickets all day long. :icon_wink:

So I'll take the opportunity to join UK 2 pretty much at its start. This time I’ll start again without hiding behind an alias. Yes, I'm aware this could mean another world with tons of 120+ hours distance attacks on me as soon as the beginners’ protection will end. Nevertheless I’ll start a world “seriously” in the .uk version. Not sure, how long my free time will let me continue, tho.

So, if you:
  • want to become a member of a tribe, whose members really are supposed to fight for each other - defensively as much as offensively;
  • want to be a part of a decent community, without having the top 10 rankings in your mind constantly;
  • want to become a teacher for some interested players;
  • want to become a scholar to get taught by some experienced players;
  • are used to use Skype for keyboard-related chats;
    [*]are in my area(!);
try to apply inGame. I won’t react on mails in the forums. I won’t react on Skype-requests regarding this issue. I won’t react on applications from “professional”/”Leet”-players, who are several continents away and who are telling me they could “own their area on their own” inGame either.

The tribe is not supposed to be some kind of teaching/academy tribe. It should become to be a tribe, as a tribe is supposed to be. A gathering of players, who will fight for each other – and which players will have fun in playing the game like it is supposed to be played.

My usual requirements are still in place: Inactivity without any notice beforehand, cheating, Insulting others, egomaniac gameplay will result in an instant dismissal, PnP in the forums and a general laughter![/th]

Status
Not open for further replies.