The Silent

DeletedUser

For those of you not aware The Silent was formerly a memeber of ALO CRUZ CARPE
Well folks he was booted from CRUZ for setting an account he was sitting to our enemies
Our enemies were very honest and told us

We believe as a tribe we were right to dismiss him
Would you have a spy telling your enemy your plans and then he thought he could crawl his way back in

9murphy9 on 11.04. at 20:41
hello
i am very sorry for what ive done and know now i should not of done it and there is no excuse for this.i was banned permanently and the modorators said several cruz members have reported the instance to them and in anger i mailed Zingy and told him some op's but i now regret it dearly and ask for forgiveness.this was the best tribe ive ever been in and has a great leadership team on board you all will go far i herby ask you to take my villages and understand that im will repay you all someday you will look upon me and smile again i will prove myself again but i ask to not take 313|513 or 305|489 thank you for everthing and if you could stop all attacks till 4pm tomorrow ill remove all troops form my villages thanks for everything you were the best

HAIL CRUZ

Alex

i hope everyone will agree no tribe should put up with this type of behaviour

DeletedUser

7of9 you are wrong ALO DID NOT TELL US if i never looked and saw zingy sitting we would not have know,and he would have done more,its the worst thing anybody could do in this game and to think one of the top tribes had to do it is very poor,is winning no matter what that important?

So all you other tribes out there watch your backs when ALO are around they will do anything for a win...

True warrior
pitbull of cruz

DeletedUser7967

Something is not right here.

First of all you refer to The Silent -> and then 9murphy9? btw. none of these have ever been in ALO :)

True warrior i do not think that CRUZ should be talking about "in-game ethics"? You guys were the ones to merge with our common enemy without letting us know and thereby you betrayed our alliance.

and the "spy" incident was not demanded by ALO leadership, we do not usually use that tactic, however when it comes to you (who we allied to only to be betrayed) we did it as the opportunity arised. We are after all in a war and right now I do not feel any need to treat you any better than the way you treated us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and the "spy" incident was not demanded by ALO leadership, we do not usually use that tactic

I am not getting too involved in this but I think that a distinction needs to be made. There is a big difference between employing someone to provide sensitive info and receiving intelligence which we all do from time to time. I doubt if there is one of us who does not act on intel we handily come across :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7549

Ewar are teh best guys !

A little off topic but none the less the truth :lol:

In my opinion spying is one of the key elements in a war.. I have good friends who disagree, but I prefer to know what is happening before it happens

DeletedUser8800

i think spying destroys the game and if i ever find one i make sure the whole tribes rim them

DeletedUser1410

A good spy will never be court
And its part of the game
Not to say I like it but if someone gives you info, without you asking for it and in return they don't want anything then would you not use said info?

DeletedUser

True warrior i do not think that CRUZ should be talking about "in-game ethics"? You guys were the ones to merge with our common enemy without letting us know and thereby you betrayed our alliance.

I have to take issue with you on that. Its just not true that we merged "without letting you know". I was in daily discussions about it with your leaders for days before it actually happened. The issue that divided us was not the merge itself but what ALO wanted out of it. Expecting the lion's share of the spoils after we defeated SAXANG almost single-handed speaks volumes about the greed of ALO, not any betrayal on our part.

DeletedUser7967

How come you did not betray us? We allied to you in order to remove SAXANG from the map. after about a week you merged with them because they surrendered despite your alliance with us.

You say the issue was what we wanted out of it and not the merge - you are wrong. You are referring to ALO as greedy but you guys didn't give us any opportunity to do anything about you merging with SAXANG, you took in most of their players including most of their villages leaving almost nothing for us. So who is in fact greedy?

We did give you two options, kick the ex SAXANG players or war. You chose the 2nd option and now we are 100+ conquers ahead of you. I have spoken to Amy on skype and now CRUZ wants peace - I want peace too, but as long as you guys keep those SAXANG players we will keep hitting you.

I respect a lot of CRUZ players - what I don't get is why you decided to merge with SAXANG. I believe it has something to do with CRUZ leadership at that time.

DeletedUser

And now that ex SAXANG players are going to CHOKE, will you be declaring on them too? Or will you be simply ignoring this fact but continue to use the fact CRUZ did it as a justification for attacking them? Given that you needed allies to simply remove SAXANG from the map, I don't think you would be able to defeat CHOKE! - which of course will be the real reason you don't declare on them, although I am sure the ALO council will spend some time thinking up an elaborate cover story, while at the same time continuing to avoid as many conflicts as possible :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7967

We declared on CRUZ because they betrayed us. If we wanted to avoid conflict we would not have declared.

Furthermore I would like to point out that if I, in any way, have made it sound like I was referring to Paul/Jessiecat in the previous message I wasn't. It was directed at CRUZ as a tribe. Sowwi lol :)

DeletedUser8761

Well, just to speak up for SAXANG there was barely a war... from any of you. ALO and CRUZ fought with us yes, but we never really got a chance to fight back.
Our decision to merge with CRUZ was the top players respect for them, we couldve kept fighting, but... well we just couldnt be bothered to carry dead weight ourselves.
That one or two of us have move to CHOKE! is generally because of personal alliances and more a 'finding a place in the world' that were comfortable in.
Was it a betrayal that CRUZ took in SAXANG players? no. They earned our support and villages by being good and honourable players.

DeletedUser7967

Aplhaking, you are forgetting that we had an alliance with CRUZ in order to remove SAXANG from the world. SAXANG mergin CRUZ leaving nothing for us is a betrayal.

Otherwise I agree with you.

DeletedUser

I just find it funny anyone needed an alliance to remove SAXANG from the world.

DeletedUser

The only people that needed an alliance to get it done were ALO. After Cruz stepped in and did it for you (something you couldn't achieve on your own) then you demanded all the goodies for doing sod all. Very honourable indeed. Talk about pots calling kettles black. lol :lol:

DeletedUser

needed isnt the right word there m8 :p
fancied is :)

Guess you fancied merging with them as well? Looking from the outside I would say that that decision is not going down too good for you guys :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7848

The only people he needed an alliance to get it done were ALO. After Cruz stepped in and did it for you (something you couldn't achieve on your own) then you demanded all the goodies for doing sod all. Very honourable indeed. Talk about pots calling kettles black. lol :lol:

Guess you fancied merging with them as well? Looking from the outside I would say that that decision is not going down too good for you guys :icon_rolleyes:

simply alo wasnt in full war with saxang (must have said this countless times now)
and Alo didnt lose the war against saxang and currently beating cruz in stats
instead of all this u did this we did that lets just play the game?

Edit: "lets just play the game?" is also directed at the alo council