The Silent

DeletedUser

Agreed, I'm not involved with this but just find it highly amusing. Will be interesting to see how this turns out for both sides.

DeletedUser8761

well its quite obvious an alliance was needed to remove us.
But we're not so full of ourselves that we post how great we are on forums o.0

our average points were far lower then both CRUZ and ALO and yet... they still struggled? Yes.

I understand that ALO have a problem with CRUZ taking us in, but its the nature of the game generally, tribes that break down go into other tribes, and generally the tribes theyve fought with.
I dont see why ALO are moaning so much when by their own word they were apparently never really in the war...

DeletedUser8761

Aplhaking, you are forgetting that we had an alliance with CRUZ in order to remove SAXANG from the world. SAXANG mergin CRUZ leaving nothing for us is a betrayal.

Otherwise I agree with you.

I agree with you yes, had ALO done any real fighting I would have been on your side here arguing for you.
But our two tribes barely had anything more then a skirmish.
Had ALO put any real concerted effort into 'removing us from the world' then you would have a far greater right to accuse CRUZ of betrayal.
As it stands it just seems like you boys are pissed because you didnt get a share of the booty eventhough you never really sent the force to earn it.

DeletedUser7848

but its the nature of the game generally, tribes that break down go into other tribes, and generally the tribes theyve fought with.

i disagree there on most other servers (like .net) when a tribe collapses its ussaly very few that get recruited bout 2-3 of the best where the rest just get eaten.

But our two tribes barely had anything more then a skirmish.
i agree completely in k44 was the most war like area with u guys attacks on me everywhere else was more just the odd villas exchanging hands

As it stands it just seems like you boys are pissed because you didnt get a share of the booty eventhough you never really sent the force to earn it.
and fair enough there i can see why if we had never had dealings with saxang before cruz attacked with them it would be very different but i think that because saxang and alo had been enemies since the time on w5w (but never in a full on war) i think it seems like they were taking something that kept us busy when ever there was nuthing else 2 do. plus regarding the whole fair share of the villages stuff i think if cruz hadnt have merged saxang into them maybe the odd 2 best players etc due to their position and nobling capability they would have been able 2 snatch largely most of the areas they now how anyway.

just some thoughts

DeletedUser

i always thought 9murphy9 was a good guy

thank you mate

I did spy because there a bad tribe they have some great members and if your being fair i did a lot of good things for cruz while i was there but then when i get told on skype and other area's of comunication that the Cruz leadership team had reported me and one had blantently told me on skype and yet im supposed to stay loyal when they falsely acuse me of multi counting and got me permantly banned yet i was cleaed of all alergations and i also was on ALO's side in the war as it was cruz's fault for starting it as they wrongly took in are own enemys and betraying are allies.forgive me if i was wrong but great tribes like Hmmm? or CHOKE ! would never do anything like thats so i slowly began too dislike are poor leadership and slowly became angered and eventually spyied for ALO even though i felt no love for them so i clearly had a passinate hatred for them and i did apoligises because most members are awsome people its just bad leadership and i was very honerable in moving all troops out of villages thurthermore whn i sent out this circualr mail i had many replys from people whom i will not name out of there own benifit saying how they thought i was a good player and could not be friends with me on this world but if i evey needed help on any other theyd would and a reply like this cam form more than 10 members so thank you too them and Hail all cruz enemys

thank you for letting me explain this 7of9

HAIL Hmmm? ,ALO and all enemys of cruz

Alex

DeletedUser7920

You are a Muppet 9murphy9 so a few players in cruz got you mad and you take it out on everyone.

DeletedUser8807

he didnt like his tribe, so what?spying is part fo the game.Give the guy a break
and 9 murphy i would be happy to help you on any world we meet

DeletedUser

C.D its your opinion cruz is a bad tribe and you and many other do not deserve to be there
and thank you kelis i owe you one

DeletedUser8761

thank you mate

I did spy because there a bad tribe they have some great members and if your being fair i did a lot of good things for cruz while i was there but then when i get told on skype and other area's of comunication that the Cruz leadership team had reported me and one had blantently told me on skype and yet im supposed to stay loyal when they falsely acuse me of multi counting and got me permantly banned yet i was cleaed of all alergations and i also was on ALO's side in the war as it was cruz's fault for starting it as they wrongly took in are own enemys and betraying are allies.forgive me if i was wrong but great tribes like Hmmm? or CHOKE ! would never do anything like thats so i slowly began too dislike are poor leadership and slowly became angered and eventually spyied for ALO even though i felt no love for them so i clearly had a passinate hatred for them and i did apoligises because most members are awsome people its just bad leadership and i was very honerable in moving all troops out of villages thurthermore whn i sent out this circualr mail i had many replys from people whom i will not name out of there own benifit saying how they thought i was a good player and could not be friends with me on this world but if i evey needed help on any other theyd would and a reply like this cam form more than 10 members so thank you too them and Hail all cruz enemys

thank you for letting me explain this 7of9

HAIL Hmmm? ,ALO and all enemys of cruz

Alex

woah woah woah. If you spied then youre in trouble mate, theres no two ways around it. Had no love for cruz? you basically begged to be let in.
Spying is a part of the game, if you dont get caught bravo.

Deal with it man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7848

woah woah woah. If you spied then youre in trouble mate, theres no two ways around it. Had no love for cruz? you basically begged to be let in.
Spying is a part of the game, if you dont get caught bravo.

Deal with it man.

Agreed
loyalty is rewarding
blaming many for the sins of the few is perhaps 1 of the worse things u can do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alphaking said :you basically begged to be let in.

whoa how did i beg too be let back i i was never comeing back even if ask i was merly apolisisesing as i should not of punished you all forwhat few had done but i dont want to come back and i will apoligise mate if you can prove me wrong i belive i might of said somet like id love to play with cruz members again never said id love to play for cruz again as i never would and yes zingy your right it wwas wrong but you didnt stop it did you so please dont be as happy as larry to take the info but then say how wrong it was cos yes it was but i know that :icon_idea:

DeletedUser7848

i was saying u blaming all of cruz is wrong if 4-5 did do wat u say they did then why should the rest of them pay?

DeletedUser

yes and thats why i apoligised i should not of betrayed the okay ones

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered going over all the history between Saxang, Cruz and ALO (and it will bore most people on here) but suffice to say we have +198 conquers versus Saxang (still going officially) and currently +156 in a month against Cruz, including 36 conquers in the last 3 days.

So we're still taking villages in our target areas, the owners just fight under a different banner.

DeletedUser

It should also be pointed out that while CRUZ have conquered 46 ALO villages, the 200 or so which ALO have taken from CRUZ have been all ex-SAXANG. Every one of them. Not a single one was a CRUZ village before the merge. As far as I know.:)

DeletedUser7967

That's because the old saxang players divides ALO and the original CRUZ members. Therefore they are the current front line.

DeletedUser

Jessie you just repeated the point I painstakingly make in the post immediately before yours.