The state of this server

DeletedUser13448

sarcasm or statement?

At this point I realised that Visser was just stupid, Lets say Alpha sux as a tribe, not true but lets give it to Visser, we do still have the best individual account (as in skill)

DeletedUser12733

At this point I realised that Visser was just stupid, Lets say Alpha sux as a tribe, not true but lets give it to Visser, we do still have the best individual account (as in skill)

Firstly its tribal wars. So that player counts for nothing. Also you don't know what your saying just because you underestimate your opponents...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that player counts for a lot when he has been taking tribes single handedly the entire world (Bash, Grim*, Rebelz, TVH, EKV, Brasil, Trojan, Y-B-M, and now RIAPS).

Give me 500k more points and I'd be able to do yours as well (being just under half the size then). You'll see that soon :lol:

DeletedUser

I've had 6 free vills compared to your tribes average of around 30

DeletedUser13448

Visser whats your point? You are the nubbest person in this topic, AND ERICHS HERE

DeletedUser

It's just another typical Visser post, blind accusations/insult.. I don't even know why he posts now a days.. Maybe he has a posting bot that quotes someone and adds a random accusation or insult out of a list of 10 or so (he's not very diverse in his choices).

DeletedUser13448

I said something I feel bad about now, can be deleted