The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Adellion's Leaving Speech. Click here to listen to video.

[5:55:28 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: ive done nothing for the tribe or with the tribe in the past 3 days
[5:55:32 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: except disband it

---

[5:59:46 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: ^ Lol u dishonoured ur friends
[5:59:48 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: But ofc
[5:59:51 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: u don't value them
[5:59:52 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: as friends
[5:59:55 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: they are just pawns
[5:59:57 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: and slaves to you
[6:00:00 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Not real friends
[6:00:41 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: true

---

[5:52:48 PM] Matt: grant is a joke
[5:53:21 PM] Matt: i cannot believe you have done this

---

[6:04:05 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: i play games for fun
[6:04:13 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: not to waste my time when it gets boring
[6:04:17 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: I play for fun avoiding insulting each other.
[6:04:26 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: I wouldn't insult Matt by quitting and disbanding
[6:04:27 PM] Muzzy - TW-The Terrorist: i agree with ade
[6:04:30 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: i'd let him lead
[6:04:34 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: I'd spend time
[6:04:36 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: to teach him if needed
[6:04:36 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: well i didnt
[6:04:37 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: and then quit
[6:04:40 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: so tough poop

---

[5:52:53 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: adellion
[5:52:58 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: u never lead bi

---

[5:53:33 PM] Matt: people spent like 6 months building there accounts
[5:53:34 PM] Adellion - No longer playing TW: Yep. And its all thanks to him.
[5:53:36 PM] Laura: couldnt give em ay notice?
[5:53:37 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: laura
[5:53:39 PM] Matt: for you to screw them over

---

[6:07:55 PM] Muzzy - TW-The Terrorist: yeah grant u fail
[6:08:03 PM] Muzzy - TW-The Terrorist: to think i respected u

---

[6:08:17 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: alot of people tw respect me
[6:08:20 PM] !Grant - Smile? - nMe... n@me?: then i backstab them

---

[8:25:24 PM] Matt: i rate pat higher than grant

Adellion
Proud Duke of late-Bi!
Ego > Space & Time

Rep appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

Pretty despicable act. worlds going to be a duller place without you ade.

DeletedUser5184

I actually feel for you adel, Ive spoken to you many times over skype about everything to do with UK4. I am not going to go into all the details, but many people may choose to laugh at you after whats happened, i know on these forums you are like marmite and the majority dislike you, but for those that have got to know adellion properly he isnt all as bad and in my opionion he did a good job of leading bi! and used the externals forum as a very good weapon.

smile? the last few months has mainly been ran by adellion and i take my hat off to you for being as succesful as you have been, as I myself did doubt you as a player, but on UK4 you proved me wrong, good luck in real life buddy and keep in touch.

DeletedUser

I agree what grant did proved him to be a shitty person and it was good character assassination.

But for godsakes listening to that for 11 minutes was so boring!?! Could you have not put on a fake darth vader accent as you read it?

DeletedUser

I agree what grant did proved him to be a shitty person and it was good character assassination.

But for godsakes listening to that for 11 minutes was so boring!?! Could you have not put on a fake darth vader accent as you read it?

I'm not shy to speak with my own voice. Sorry if I do not sound like the clown I act like in the forums.

DeletedUser

quite some quotes there :s

and i think we'll miss fighting Bi! and you ade, you livened up everything somewhat :)

DeletedUser

yep. but guys disbanding the tribe was harsh...there are good players in bi! who would have fought to the end.

anyhow...pest better start worrying.

DeletedUser

Worrying? :p
We up for fighting the number one tribe!
Should be what every tribe on every world look forward to =)

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go Ade, to me, you kept Bi! running.
Never really had much respect for Grant myself, feel sorry to all those great players that were in Bi!

But also happy to have taken some in :D

Oh and no members in PEST are worried about warring FATE. Shall be a good war, quite equal. Take into consideration, we have taken in some of the best players in W4 and we are one of the best team working tribes. It isn't going to be easy for FATE.

DeletedUser

Bye, bye Bi!

Bye Ade. Will miss your posts no matter how annoying I may have found some of them.

Bad form Grant in the way you disbanded the tribe. Could have been handled much better and with far more honor imo.

DeletedUser

greatest respect to you ade. i listened to you on u tube personally i did not find it boring and to open up your spoiler on here. brought a lot of what you said to a better understanding for me. you will be missed

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go Ade, to me, you kept Bi! running.
Never really had much respect for Grant myself, feel sorry to all those great players that were in Bi!

But also happy to have taken some in :D

Oh and no members in PEST are worried about warring FATE. Shall be a good war, quite equal. Take into consideration, we have taken in some of the best players in W4 and we are one of the best team working tribes. It isn't going to be easy for FATE.

it won't be easy for PEST either :)

DeletedUser

LOLOLOL.

Well, that is very disappointing! Nobody will have the chance to rim you now :(

DeletedUser

Bi! was one of the three coolest and best tribes on UK4. It is a shame that it disbanded in such a way. I knew Adellion was leaving, but I thought someone else would take up the mantle. Oh well.

I guess it just leaves +PEST- to be the last better tribe skillwise in the world.

I guess Bi!s collapase was ironically "Beyond Imagination". Afterall, I thought it would go down fighting, rather than a snake biting them in the butt.

DeletedUser

A sad and undignified end for any tribe. If it had to end, it should have been better than this.

Grant, you come across as a TOTAL creep. If this indicates, even slightly, how you behave in rl, then I fear for your girlfriend and child.

Ade, it seems strange to do this, but +rep to you. Enjoy what you do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.