The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Damn and we all discussed ade leaving TW :icon_neutral:

Sorry ade, we love you really

DeletedUser8195

I don't understand :S he hasn't really quit has he haha. He's still on here everyday! Your not very good at quitting! :p

DeletedUser

Lol ade has actually quit but always come son the forums to check stuff out

DeletedUser

I log in to the forums every few days now. If you had me as a contact on skype, you'd see the noticeable difference in my activity on skype... from permenantly on it, to never being there at all. :p

DeletedUser282

I log in to the forums every few days now. If you had me as a contact on skype, you'd see the noticeable difference in my activity on skype... from permenantly on it, to never being there at all. :p

Only just seen this thread, I should really keep up more. Sorry for what happened. But people did warn you enough that Grant was a good guy.

DeletedUser

Only just seen this thread, I should really keep up more. Sorry for what happened. But people did warn you enough that Grant was a good guy.

Hmm... you are right. Still... you learn the hard way I suppose... plus its not like I could do much, like kick him off the account :p

DeletedUser

I know i havent seen you online in days :icon_sad: i miss you adel :icon_cry: but then again a break from you every once in a while doesent hurt :lol:

DeletedUser

Adellion never even knew the password to my account (Smile?).... I only gave him a login link, which was Login , but I've changed password, so that login link will now not work :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Adellion never even knew the password to my account (Smile?).... I only gave him a login link, which was Login , but I've changed password, so that login link will now not work :icon_razz:

^ Reason as stated. Technically, if I spread that link around (when it was active), anyone who had the link could've logged in on Smile?. He gave the login link because he knew I would kick him off like I did to Tasha, if he screwed up like he did when he disbanded Bi!. But then, I only kick people off accounts in those extreme circumstances; I never do it otherwise. Tasha I kicked because she was harming Bi! and frustrating the rightful direction of Bi! into a world-class tribe. If I saw it coming, I would've kicked Grant off Smile? as well for his actions against Bi!. Smile? may not be my account originally... but at least its safe to say I cared for it, and Bi! way more. So it wouldn't be too gross a misconduct for me to kick my inactive and untrustworthy coplayer off for disbanding. Then I could've come back, reform and rebuild Bi! perhaps then quit properly (Yes, I would've come back). Oh well...

Enjoy rank 2, Grant. And the next person who you get to coplay for you, though I doubt he'll last much. ;)

DeletedUser

^ Reason as stated. Technically, if I spread that link around (when it was active), anyone who had the link could've logged in on Smile?. He gave the login link because he knew I would kick him off like I did to Tasha, if he screwed up like he did when he disbanded Bi!. But then, I only kick people off accounts in those extreme circumstances; I never do it otherwise. Tasha I kicked because she was harming Bi! and frustrating the rightful direction of Bi! into a world-class tribe. If I saw it coming, I would've kicked Grant off Smile? as well for his actions against Bi!. Smile? may not be my account originally... but at least its safe to say I cared for it, and Bi! way more. So it wouldn't be too gross a misconduct for me to kick my inactive and untrustworthy coplayer off for disbanding. Then I could've come back, reform and rebuild Bi! perhaps then quit properly (Yes, I would've come back). Oh well...

Enjoy rank 2, Grant. And the next person who you get to coplay for you, though I doubt he'll last much. ;)

Got a Co-player already... I knew you would steal the account from me even if I wasn't harming Bi! You'd just do it, because it's a top account and you know you won't be able to get up to the top alone. You said you was quiting, then quit and I was left with a load of trouble on top of that I didn't even want to lead the tribe no more and didn't want to leave it up to Battleaxe/Mark/Morning star to sort all the crap out, so I disbanded. You asked me for the password before, because you said you want to move some premium over to another account and I told you "no, I'll do it for you" or something. I'm just playing for the fun anyway. Don't care about what people like or hate about me or how I play. I play to have fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Got a Co-player already... I knew you would steal the account from me even if I wasn't harming Bi! You'd just do it, because it's a top account and you know you won't be able to get up to the top alone. You said you was quiting, then quit and I was left with a load of trouble on top of that I didn't even want to lead the tribe no more and didn't want to leave it up to Battleaxe/Mark/Morning star to sort all the crap out, so I disbanded. You asked me for the password before, because you said you want to move some premium over to another account and I told you "no, I'll do it for you" or something. I'm just playing for the fun anyway. Don't care about what people like or hate about me or how I play. I play to have fun :icon_biggrin:

Dude give it a rest already, you're already more hated than me.

DeletedUser

I'll close this thread. It's openend more than a week ago and clearly it's hard to stay ontopic after such a while. :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.