The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Once again Grant plays his dirty cards and has got someone to hack the SHERLOCK HOLMES account I believe.

DeletedUser

Once again Grant plays his dirty cards and has got someone to hack the SHERLOCK HOLMES account I believe.

I can assure you this is not true. I have checked and I found out that this is not the case, Grant had no idea this would happen neither did he suggest the player to me. The player that I found was on .net forums, which I later found out is an account stealer. SHERLOCK HOLMES is owned by some australian..

DeletedUser

Fair enough, it was just what I thought from seeing him joining RoT with Grant. :icon_biggrin:

PS- My Skype is telling me I'm getting messages but won't let me look at them :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Fair enough, it was just what I thought from seeing him joining RoT with Grant. :icon_biggrin:

PS- My Skype is telling me I'm getting messages but won't let me look at them :icon_confused:

This can be explained with simple logic - I have recieved the invite from Grant (<3) and then I got kicked from PEST ( due to the account being stolen) so I am guessing he accepted the first invite he had

DeletedUser

I see Smile? is still bouncing through the list of tribes.
He's now joined -PEST+, no confusion there, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see Smile? is still bouncing through the list of tribes.
He's now joined -PEST+, no confusion there, lol

as matt said he just swithced the + and - around and also its not much of a list is it only WETLOVE and the one he made RoT which he keeps changing the name of

DeletedUser

That was silly of them. I'm sure they'll be made to see the error of their ways soon enough :D

DeletedUser8195

Is the top 151 players take a village each plan still going ahead? :D lol

DeletedUser

Did BK actually think this through at all??, they are furbar, their recruiter needs sacking to say the least lmao

DeletedUser

Did BK actually think this through at all??, they are furbar, their recruiter needs sacking to say the least lmao

Don't even know how you got duke of W A R, even though it's a crap tribe, infact I wouldn't even call it a tribe. It's just a holiday inn. I could take out your tribe alone if they were close enough... never will be either, as your tribe will disband before they get close to me. 1 on 1 with a full out frontline with BK your tribe would get destroyed without me even helping them.

DeletedUser8195

Don't even know how you got duke of W A R, even though it's a crap tribe, infact I wouldn't even call it a tribe. It's just a holiday inn. I could take out your tribe alone if they were close enough... never will be either, as your tribe will disband before they get close to me. 1 on 1 with a full out frontline with BK your tribe would get destroyed without me even helping them.

My god... You need to get out more :p

DeletedUser8195

Does anyone know what happens with these infraction things? How many you need and things?

DeletedUser

I don't think its a collectable, you don't win any prizes for the whole set :D

Should ask the mods via mail

Status
Not open for further replies.