The Truth About Pinky

DeletedUser10156

During a disagreement between Gixxer and myself I demoted the account from Duke to Baron without telling him. When he realised what I'd done he felt he'd been betrayed and left the tribe. I shouldn't have demoted the account. I shouldn't have betrayed my coplayer of 3 years. I let him and the tribe down.

I'm sorry to everyone involved or effected. Mostly I'm sorry to Gix, please forgive me.

DeletedUser

Well I don't know either of you but must say this is a refreshing post. Not often you see people on this game admit when they made a wrong call. Good on you :)

DeletedUser11788

Well I don't know either of you but must say this is a refreshing post. Not often you see people on this game admit when they made a wrong call. Good on you :)

I agree... we all have a bad day sometime in the time spent here. This is life. But not all can forgive because their mistakes are always caused bu others. This is life. We still need to do things. This is life.

DeletedUser10156

You can't turn my apology thread into a troll thread! That defeats the whole purpose.

DeletedUser10790

Thank you for clarifying, you two need a session with Jezza K...

Not entirely sure it needed a thread though, unless its merely a PR exercise.

blue

DeletedUser12829

Didn`t expect to see such an open explanation but fair play ... only leads to more questions though. :D

DeletedUser13101

During a disagreement between Gixxer and myself I demoted the account from Duke to Baron without telling him. When he realised what I'd done he felt he'd been betrayed and left the tribe. I shouldn't have demoted the account. I shouldn't have betrayed my coplayer of 3 years. I let him and the tribe down.

I'm sorry to everyone involved or effected. Mostly I'm sorry to Gix, please forgive me.

What was the disagreement???

DeletedUser10156

Gixxer and I have coplayed and been friends for many years. We talk more than most married couples do. Disagreements are bound to happen.

I won't be answering any further questions. I was making a gesture of a public apology for my actions, and showing I don't actually care what you lot all think about me as long as he saw I was sorry.

That's it for me, no further comments :)

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;DohRa9lsx0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q[/video]