The UK GFX Blackline Academy

Phlipster

The BLA Academy is currently undergoing reconstruction, with the setting up of actual classes. My lessons will be video based, with the availability of live lessons, and Zenron's will be text based lessons. We are trying to set this all up properly this time, hence the delay and lack of activity. Announcements will go out when we open again, and I have the permission from the .us CM to publicise the academy over there too. I thank you for your continued patience, and hope that you will enjoy the classes when they are up and running!

Lover not a fighter

The BLA Academy is currently undergoing reconstruction, with the setting up of actual classes. My lessons will be video based, with the availability of live lessons, and Zenron's will be text based lessons. We are trying to set this all up properly this time, hence the delay and lack of activity. Announcements will go out when we open again, and I have the permission from the .us CM to publicise the academy over there too. I thank you for your continued patience, and hope that you will enjoy the classes when they are up and running!
Great, looking forward to it :)

Raven

Sounds good. Will the tutorials be photoshop based or would it include other programs?