The Under Dogs (T*U*D)

DeletedUser

I think by the looks of things you've been doin a good job lilsammi79... well done :)

but i think its improper for sunny to be sitting back nd lettin you handle it.
if he dnt get in touch then ditch his account

As co duke of the tribe that sunny is in on UK2 I just cant do that. We have has constant incomings since November and as I say its a strategic FLV...if it goes, it goes at a cost.

See the words sunny printed in bold blue above? That actually applies to SOME tribes.

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

5.7%
Morale: 50%

Night bonus for the defender

Attacker: ArthurTW
Village: Legio XIII Gemina (292|339) K32

Quantity: 0 0 143 0 0 100 0 0 7 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 143 0 0 100 0 0 7 0 0 1

Defender: sunny2447
Village: Sunnys Village (270|321) K32

Quantity:
Losses:

The walls going back up...again no prem or it would be a lot higher.

I will keep posting here until you either contact me sunny...or the village goes. Id suggest you contact me.

Good rep is that way < people.

DeletedUser

Player sunny2447

sunny2447
Opponents defeated:285.511 (909.)
Tribe:=S.A=
VillagesCoordinatesPointsSunnys Village270|3217.084

Personal text.........HI.........

At least you are starting to get a respectable OD rank now hey. Almost in keeping with the rest of the tribe...almost.

DeletedUser

Now you lot are in very mean moods now aren't you,sunny you should always be very careful what you put on the forums,these guys will destroy your very existence because they are mean.

Now saying that,they now have me on board,yes i see the fear there in your eyes..:lol:

As for mass recruiting not a fan myself,but them again iv tried in the past to be more thorough in my approach to recruiting an new players to the world seem offended when i ask if they can snipe 1 sec trains,send 1 sec trains ect,so some times you need to get an good base of players an hope to hell you get the lot that are willing learners(newbies),but then i really haven't done a great job as a leader on this game so far,so what do i know.

DeletedUser

If you define skilled and experienced as random and mass recruitment noobs then I'd agree with you.

what?! they are nothing compared to g.g! i must commend g.g though! the best mass recruiters i have ever came across in my year and a half on this game(and i have seen some he*l of some good ones too!) pretty impressive eh?! 3 academy tribes with over 70 members(2 of them with over 90) before the first 36 hours of the world:icon_eek::lol:!

DeletedUser

3 members of T*U*D around me, already farms, not to mention the other few of DJLS.

DeletedUser

know you from uk1 where your at war, ill be surprised if the tribe lasts bwcause the "experienced players" would be busy

...only time will tell though

DeletedUser

I finally realized what T*U*D stands for Total*Utter*Disgrace :)