The Unwanted Mask's

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4342

but i did notice they kicked one of there members lmao H4bib was that because loosing to many villas??? its not beacause non active as joined help lol,or did he go there thinking get help????

DeletedUser

Were a family tribe, so if hes in HELP! hes not really been kicked has he, all tribes are in the war!:)

DeletedUser11285

yeah 3 tribes v 1 tribe and were still winning who every they kick i add them to the war stats anyway lo

DeletedUser4753

lol 3 tribes vs the w13 compilation tribe recruited ya rank 1 from opps, ya rank 2 from mask, ya rank 3 from nation.

xprd are just ahead congrats, but asside from that we are all quiet clear on how xprd has got to where it is.

u guys gunna make a fun thread about this war or what what happened to banter like.

DeletedUser8195

You also have about 1000 villages more than the 3 tribes put together, you should be doing a lot better then you currently are.

DeletedUser11285

we are doing better then the 3 tribe put together and seems mask was buzzing about taking on a tribe 3 times they size they seem to be struggling taking on one not even twice they size and with 2 other tribes backing them up

DeletedUser

Yeah but theres a stupid 20 member limit on this world. Another rule is allied tribes cant support each other. XpRd are bigger as a whole than all 3 of our family tribes, with more nukes and more defense.. we aren't surprised you've been able to send so many nukes at us.

DeletedUser4083

I know the extra numbers do give an advantage, but surely the right tactics and co-ordination between the tribes fighting xprd could result in negating the advantage of more nukes, thus tipping the scales in favour of the smaller tribes?

DeletedUser11220

I know the extra numbers do give an advantage, but surely the right tactics and co-ordination between the tribes fighting xprd could result in negating the advantage of more nukes, thus tipping the scales in favour of the smaller tribes?

good luck with that

DeletedUser11285

lol they need all the luck they can get if they did not vs us they would not get better as im sure it was ELMO who said you only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent

DeletedUser11220

well to be honest this is the first real test for us and what ive been waiting for to test myself as I havent been so far.

My personal view

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

we are doing better then the 3 tribe put together and seems mask was buzzing about taking on a tribe 3 times they size they seem to be struggling taking on one not even twice they size and with 2 other tribes backing them up

Lol mask did fight and win a tribe 5x thier size FACT

Now iso if we fail to win a tribe of double our size but of better quality members thiers no shame in losing, if im rimmed then oh well,thiers only so far one can push against the figures, but put it this way, a member of equal size would be toast to for me, and if a tribe was equal size of mask i dont think they would fair so well

@ philipster, oh all is possible, even on this world, so far not seen much to suggest we cant win a 2 to 1 war
@beer, well its tough to challenge in this situation, but will do mi best, i would do a im2x4 tactic n 1v1 sum 1, but i dont wanna smoke them so bad :p

DeletedUser4083

So long as you have active and willing tribe members then anything is possible :)

Good luck to all involved.

DeletedUser11285

his tactics were the best maybe not as best as a Squirrels but still pretty good lol i miss im2xm4u he made me laugh lol 15 tribe changes im not going to get into this again over a awesome player like im2xs4u

But good luck to all tribes involved maybe we will meet under better circumstances in a future world

DeletedUser4753

Lol so thats a no no one wants a 1v1 ;P

Aye i don't plan on rage quiting tw whatever that outcome of w13 n have met a few cool rivals in xprd that id most certainly like to try my hand against on more even ground, that said not over till its over, and has only just begun >:D

@xprd/mask leaderships

make me sum pnp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser8195

If XpRd lose now after all this ego stuff, it's going to be incredibly funny.