The Vast Minority

DeletedUser

Meant i could have cared less about your reasons for it.

There stupid reasons and aint valid at all durin a war but its still a reason so i had to give it some thought insted of completely dismissing it.

Your about the only person within striking distance who didnt help except 1 or 2 who were small and had taken a lot of casulties already and id seen that so i knew they wernt in a position to help.

Couldnt care less about what i did.
I did my job since i was running it i took part.
Most of the squad did more work on it then i did all i did was set it up and help it get started then they did the work.

DeletedUser

I've heard the story from CF, I've been patiently waiting. It tickles me, it does!

Hehe, thanks :)

There stupid reasons and aint valid at all durin a war but its still a reason so i had to give it some thought insted of completely dismissing it.

Your about the only person within striking distance who didnt help except 1 or 2 who were small and had taken a lot of casulties already and id seen that so i knew they wernt in a position to help.

Look if all your going to do is spout about your... (Ugh, so many words I could put here) squads, then I cba to argue with you. You've only got one point, and that got said a long, long time ago. We get it, you've got some D troops to chuck around. Anything else you would like to add, (other than, 'I <3 my squad', 'My squad and me' and 'What would I do without my squad?' or any other variant, because you would have then officially crossed the line which means you would have finally done it:

cf517cf1c562546e.jpg
OK?)

If you don't have anything else to say. Just don't say anything else.

DeletedUser

Sigh i swear you turn everything i say into something you can complain about.

Did you read the bit where i said i dont care what id done?
Your complaints were losing targets but when given them you didnt help.
Beyond that i really dont care at this point im sure you'll carry on doing what you want and failing to help for stupid selfish reasons.

Obviously your needs are far more important then every1 elses.

Your account had some d troops to spare only trouble is they never went anywere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

lol, mate we have that award thing for troops dying while supporting others. I think that means we sent support, anyway this has become a massacre so I'll try to refrain from commenting here again