The Village People

DeletedUser5582

Once upon a time there lived a tribe of Cookies. Simple souls whose only aim was to bat folks on the heads every now and again with an axe and shake down some barbs for clay and iron and the odd tree. They had some strangely dressed folk ask them for a NAP and being lovely cookies (you know the ones with Belgian chocolate in and all crunchy on the outside but oh so moist inside but I digress) an agreement was made and no Cookie bothered the strangely dressed folk and vice versa.

But then war did come to the land of the Cookies as the evil UKPro did whip up hatred against us (well actually totally misread an Op plan stolen from the forums but hey ho) and promised the secrets of biscuit dunking to all who would attack us.

So many did and bits of mails were posted on these very externals (some that came from these strangely dressed folk who knew they were being a bit underhand gasp) and all the talk was when these Cookies would die and how they had been outplayed at every turn. So thinking that these Cookies were like an overdone Ginger Snap and ready to shatter at the lightest touch the Village People did attack with no mail to say the NAP was over or thanks for the memories just inbound nukes and nobles. This made the Cookies sad :icon_cry:

ItWillBeOverbyChristmas Apr 14, 22:18
ok. would have been nice had you let us know the nap had ended thats all. Good luck and have fun in this world

Jo

Davidw123 Apr 14, 22:19
NAP ended when you plan ops on people behind their back.

Sorry.

Goodluck in your war and I expect to see you on future worlds ;)

So not just dropping a NAP like discount supermarkets own brand custard cream but a cheeky mail to say we would all be rimmed!

But to our enemies dismay these Cookies were well tough Cookies and they held out and then did get some of their friends to join in.

Then folks stopped posting stats and even made offers of peace (lolololol) and in the land of Village People they went from smirking to thinking "oh noes what have we done"

So a new mail appeared....

Davidw123on 16.04. at 23:23
Sorry for not replying back, it wasn't intentional I just had a very busy night.

I understand what your saying about our long standing dips, it just felt that there were underhanded tactics being involved. Of which you said that despite them being there and branding your involvement - you had less input then it seemed.

Obviously what is said and done cannot be changed now. But I'd like to at least take this opportunity to apologise for the jumps to conclusion on my behalf.

But alas he soon go the sense that some Cookies do not forget and were still a little miffed at his underhand behaviour :icon_wink:

3290_thumb
ItWillBeOverbyChristmason 27.04. at 21:21
I judge you on having a nap which you broke with no word even though had been in place since the start of the world.

Am sorry to be old fashioned about this but it sucked then and it sucks now!

and so the strangely dressed one soon gave up after pointing out who his new friends were I guess to scare us :icon_rolleyes:

Alas no and our spear nukes will be with you shortly Village People (all of you even the one dressed as an Indian)

Young man, there'd no need to feel down
even if your Duke is sending you to the rim
Naps were broken Mails posted but don't be unhappy

There's a place you can go!
Its called the YMCA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Dunks Cookie and waits for Adrian Day :icon_razz:

DeletedUser13448

So was that the end?
Been waiting for an argument to kick off all day:(

DeletedUser5582

well they all disbanded now after a few villas lost so I guess yes that's it.