The War Of The World.

• Thread starter Tick Tock Deary
  • Start date

DeletedUser7967

Oh yea Drhufflepuff!! I agree! But then flair wouldn't have any conguers?
And i know for a fact there was a player on willy acc even a better one than the orginal?

DeletedUser

Oh yea Drhufflepuff!! I agree! But then flair wouldn't have any conguers?
And i know for a fact there was a player on willy acc even a better one than the orginal?

There is a difference between a new co-player who just arrives to the world, and an owner of an account. One is familiar with the surroundings, the other isn't.

Also, you want to claim that we've only hit dead accounts? All 33 caps we've taken are from dead accounts? Might want to inform davidw123, bad cop, and tolly1066 that they are inacitve and worthless then. As for Davelongshanks, we made him quit on the huffle account.

Side 1:
Tribes: Flair
Side 2:
Tribes: S.C.O., S.C.O2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 102
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268,311
Side 2: 756,006
Difference: 487,695

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Flair
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 22
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 192,258
Side 2: 174,368
Difference: 17,890

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13755

As flattered as I am about your comment, I was only sitting the Willywontey account :lol:

DeletedUser

So today SCO figured they would break Flair. Simply put they figured wrong.

Over 1,000,000 offensive units drunkenly stumbled into our villages today. They handed Warlord9 this.
0b2cacd063.jpg

They left with a small handful of villages. 15 at most.

We're 1/10th of SCO's size. I'd call today an outstanding success.

DeletedUser13638

The mathematics are pretty simple....

770k units = 5 or so nukes plus whatever your other guys managed to kill.

SCO's have some 2800 vills across 57 players. So to kill 5 nukes is errrr, a massive success on your behalf I guess (or at least keep telling yourself that as you may start believing it eventually)

Have a look at your defensive losses as a tribe - we're ready to go again long before you have recovered from this little foray.

DeletedUser

Over 1,000,000 offensive units drunkenly stumbled into our villages today. They handed Warlord9 this.
0b2cacd063.jpg

We're 1/10th of SCO's size. I'd call today an outstanding success.

If you didn't lose any villages, that would be outstanding.

DeletedUser13755

The mathematics are pretty simple....

770k units = 5 or so nukes plus whatever your other guys managed to kill.

SCO's have some 2800 vills across 57 players. So to kill 5 nukes is errrr, a massive success on your behalf I guess (or at least keep telling yourself that as you may start believing it eventually)

Have a look at your defensive losses as a tribe - we're ready to go again long before you have recovered from this little foray.

You say the mathematics are simple and yet you tell us that 770k UNITS, not ODD, is only 5 nukes.

And what defensive losses? We're all minting coins still since all our villages are max pop :lol:

DeletedUser

770k units would be approximately 39 nukes, any of the top sco accounts could have that many alone at any given time so you guys haven't exactly achieved any sort of victory here, besides a loss of 15 villages from your tribe would have to be considered a loss overall surely?

The size of your tribe can't really be taken into consideration either considering you are not alone in warring sco, these are the current dominance figures:

Sco = 32.4%
Vodka & Flair = 36.1%

Your tribe has full farms? I doubt it but never mind.

I do wonder how much pp warlord used in getting to his achievement though, ; )

Well done though if you believe you gained a moral victory.

DeletedUser

The size of your tribe can't really be taken into consideration either considering you are not alone in warring sco, these are the current dominance figures:

Sco = 32.4%
Vodka & Flair = 36.1%

Normally I would be inclined to agree, however this is a world where support outside your tribe is not allowed. Thus even the family tribes can only rely on each individual tribe when it comes to support unless you plan to move everyone who needs to send support now that they updated the systems to send back support when you leave your tribe.

DeletedUser13755

770k units would be approximately 39 nukes, any of the top sco accounts could have that many alone at any given time so you guys haven't exactly achieved any sort of victory here, besides a loss of 15 villages from your tribe would have to be considered a loss overall surely?

Sco = 32.4%
Vodka & Flair = 36.1%

Your tribe has full farms? I doubt it but never mind.

I do wonder how much pp warlord used in getting to his achievement though, ; )

Well done though if you believe you gained a moral victory.

First of all I will say that the achievement is only on one player, and that the kills were only on nukes we wanted too. There we're a lot, lot more thrown to take a handful of villages; more isolated than not.

The main point I want to bring up though is that you pair us in with Vodka. How can we be paired with Vodka in this op when they had no involvement in it and couldn't have even if they wanted too.

What happened was a 24 million point family tribe co-ordinated an op on a 2.6 million point tribe. I fail to see where Vodka comes into that, maybe you can enlighten me there.

The fact is that when the only frontline you're gaining any headway on is on the other side of the world, I find it quite disturbing that a fully fledged op on a tribe 1/10th of your side gained you basically nothing.

Bearing in mind that you declared on us I have the feeling you guys thought it would be a lot easier than it is turning out to be.

DeletedUser13811

So how are the wars of this world progressing? Anyone care to update for us spectators?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: VODKA, VODKA.
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 322
Difference: 140

chart