The Weekly W1NKER!

DeletedUser7755

See now that's funny.

Take note Harry.

For a decent comic strip you need the following.

1. An idea (not just an attempt at having a dig)
2. Some Humour
3. Minimum text to convey the story
4. Characters people can relate to

I have redone a simplified cartoon for Matt/Farmer Les/Half of Kilroy. To help Matt understand the cartoon:

1. The cartoon parodies W1N claim to have the best players but willing to mass recruit CoWS. In the past W1N have selected one or two players from tribes. The joke is that although there are high standards the player attempting to join the tribe fails to spell his name and is still granted admittance. TBH I made this up as I wasn't actually at the interview and I think that Sammy is able to spell his name. And it doesn't mean that there aren't some fine players in W1N, I should know :icon_wink:
2. Parody is humour (through use of irony and satire) although it may be difficult for you to understand, but we need to be able to laugh at ourselves...
3. I have reduced the number of words down for you and simplified the text. I will write larger if that helps.
4. The characters are W1N team mates, in particular Sammy-K. Mail him if you are unfamiliar with him, he is a friendly guy, you should be able to relate to him...

Hey Sammy, hurts that you have forgotten me, but we all know you mate, so here is one especially for you.....(I was going to post this in your SammyK thread, but here is good)

DeletedUser1942

You see, unfurtunately, you have had to make your scripts up.

Reef didnt make up his scripts - he used genuine quotes from other tribes/players :)

DeletedUser717

Anyway, everyone knows the real requirement for joining W1N is dancing in a cow costume in front of the Council.

DeletedUser

Question is, how did Bubbles never get in then? I've seen the photo!

DeletedUser

a load of gumph

and some cartoons.

Yay excellent, you understood, well done.

Your second cartoon reads a lot better like that. I'm glad I could help you.

Now all you need is some better content. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

#25. Nukes. For decoration only.

jfffx4.jpg

DeletedUser

#26. W1N West's favourite vil donator finally starts to reel in his sponsorship

112a0bp.jpg

DeletedUser

#28. Decisions, decisions for DevilinDisguise.

iyl855.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

#29. Johnboy finds out the hard way that a tribe doesn't always mean protection.

25zp75w.jpg