The Wiseguy News

DeletedUser3227

nice work as usual peader,

whats with the photobucket? i use that too, hope it fixes itself soon.

and nice dawn raid btw

DeletedUser8943

wiseguy-page1.jpg
wmd-page001.jpg

Attachments

• wmd-page001.jpg
    wmd-page001.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 9

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm.

I always hear that world hoppers are supposedly skill-less compared to people that play worlds till they close.

I now must ask myself, is it because we do not stack with offense?

DeletedUser

Just completely typical of the playing style and personalities of many of the GF members

After years of fighting an enemy that's the best post from you Peadar.....I really feel sorry for the forum community as a whole. This game is dying rapidly because of players like you.

To all those playing on in UK2, I wish you all fun times ahead, and thanks for all the memories. What a great world we all had :)

DeletedUser8943

ah lighten up.... I could have gone on a big triumphalist rant about us beating TV etc.... but chose to have a light hearted poke of fun instead. As if the shoe was on the other foot that some of the players of TV renowned around all the tribalwars universe for their humility, wouldn't have done the same, if WG or GF had been the ones to disband.

Best of luck in the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice one Peadar! I am still to spot the squirrel though.

I found these tips for those interested.

"As you can see from the image, red squirrels have distinctive red coloured fur, which is at its brightest and thickest during mating season. They also have pointy, tufted ears that poke right through the brim of their little hats. The trumpet is only played during the spring mating season., unlike grey squirrels which have been known to play all year around. Squirrel beer is an acquired taste, "Nuts lager" as you can imagine is a nut based lager cold filtered for a refreshing nutty taste.

Red squirrels tend to be at their most active in the morning and late afternoon.

You can see if they have been nearby by looking for nibbled pine cones on the ground.

They are very shy so try to stay still and quiet for a while"
Further it told me the best places to find them
"Red squirrels are no longer found in most parts of the UK. However there are some areas where they can still be spotted. Cumbria, Northumberland, K75, the Isle of Wight and Scotland are all areas where red squirrels have been spotted recently.

When spotting red squirrels, please be aware that it is an offence to disturb their breeding or resting places, or to harm them in any way."

There was once an easter egg hidden here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Final Phase is upon us.... finally?

Could Peadar manage to fire up the old printing press one final time?