The Wiseguy News

DeletedUser8943

wiseguy-page1.jpg

worldtour-page001.jpg

DeletedUser

I take it you have conquered another isolated barb?

I bet those barbs in other K's are shaking in fear :lol:

DeletedUser

Bringing fun to the externals, how very dare you?

Just being picky but should the title of the news sheet be changed?

I mean the wise guy news fitted well with the God Fathers but not so well with the War Gods...capiche?

DeletedUser8943

was thinking about it. but its become a recognised brand :D

DeletedUser8943

Yeah.. but The Wiseguy doesn't have a history of reporting stories from spying on people...... oh wait a minute... lol

DeletedUser3227

wargodsmonthlyissue1-2.png

sorry but had too peader ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am back!

Fear not max and phil. I am now in your tribe to help! I have quite a few spare mass burial pits, and am looking for some more projectiles for the catapults accompanying my noble trains. Adds a nice bonus enemy morale decrease. I will send over some slaves to cart the bodies away!

DeletedUser

Lol I like that max, Peader better get his finger out with a come back.

DeletedUser3227

no response from any wg?

dont be so sooky and have some fun, or has everyone gone inactive now tv are on top?

DeletedUser8943

Not sooky, don't worry. Liked your publication. A sort of trashier version news of the world version of the wiseguy ;)

Just busy using my publishing skills on some RL things at the moment. :p

Don't let a few minor victories go to your heads. People's opinion of TV would plummet if you lads and ladies lost the modesty and humility for which you are known. :p

DeletedUser

People's opinion of TV would plummet if you lads and ladies lost the modesty and humility for which you are known. :p
i could think of some choice words that would fit rather snugly in place of ''humility'' and ''modest'' to describe one unique personality from -TV- who many would class as probably the ultimate forum personality to ever grace these forum's.... BUT!

such words would inevitably attract a heavy infraction ->add them to the ENORMOUS list wooop wooop... love you tracey he he.. dont be shy on skype <3 <-
lovedmenot.png

so i will retreat whilst saying this to the return of DeAdMaX and the mighty galica ''OHHH MY GOODNESS'' :lol:

DeletedUser3227

you guys liked the hiding we gave ya so much, you coming for a second helping?

so people just have to learn the hard way :p

DeletedUser8943

RAID-page001.jpg
something is wrong won't let me link from photobucket :(
Click on image to read paper

Last edited by a moderator: