The World 50 Top Tribes Thread:

Killing Time

Reaction score
So how often do these reviews come out? because they are super entertaining

Well today but I first need to lose a hangover and secondly see if the hangover is causing me to see bunnies everywhere I look. In the meantime I do have a question for those of you who read these forums. As Penguins turned into Bunnies, saving me from having to come up with a collective noun for Penguin Fluffles, do we think that the reason Flawless didn't get an invite and remains a Penguin is that the account hasn't nobled any barbs and thus could not be considered as a Bunny?!

Discuss?

farm4fun

Reaction score
Imagine playing TW in 2020 and not nobling only barbs o_O

But im the last guy that can speak, I have eaten a barb before :( the wh was just too high to say no.

Deleted User - 896972

Imagine playing TW in 2020 and not nobling only barbs o_O

But im the last guy that can speak, I have eaten a barb before :( the wh was just too high to say no.

And a barb here already, not forgetting the absolute fortune on PP you've already spent.

42K points gain without any villas gained! Would love to see the PP spend so far. Could be pushing Lionheart close!

farm4fun

Reaction score
I mean yes I took a single barb. But it's justified early in the game had good wh and pits so was like why not.

Iv only take players since. In regards to my pp usage it is high but I waited for the market to be more favourable, I wasn't really pping much when markets where 60 Res per pp. I rushed my 6 villages. Then didn't spend any pp in resources since.

Flawless

Reaction score
I got set back early game on this world with a train going splat and the speed is just so slow to rebuild. 150ms trains is a joke and it's going to be horrifically long to get to end game because of it. As the Mods said this world is more for the new guys.

Least we have classic :cool:

Killing Time

Reaction score
So time for an update to see which tribes are walking the proverbial walk and who are flattering to deceive and which are just quietly doing doing their thing and looking at wonder as name changes, recruit nukes and barb molestation turn UK50 into a veritable festival of how low TW standards have dropped. New feature this week showing percentage of barbs taken for the tribes ( I would throw in internals but too many leave the tribe before the final noble hits and life is too short to track them all just feels longer in furlough!)

So as we look at this game that has produced such mighty tribes standing as mighty oak trees above the forest floor such as WIN, TFF and KnK to name a few we resign ourselves to perhaps gathering up the last few diseased twigs before the final crash but such is life these days I guess!

So without further ado let us peek into the top 10 and try and make sense of the huggle and fluffle, tribe hopping, name changes and "I am a Chicken no a squirrel" all the while being spanked by bunnies and try and make sense of it all. Though frankly am not sure I can! As always if I do say something patently wrong then please correct me (nicely) and I may or may not print a correction...!

Rank 1 NHS (=) 400k Points ODA Rank 1 509k ODD Rank 16 92k Barbs molested % 15

So our chart topping squirrels maintain their lead over the pack (fluffle?!) and very low ODD shows that they are still dining out on the free buffet and keeping their noses clean, which is how it should be at this point in the world. However, they will need to think about ramping up to war ready status by running some coordinated ops shortly as so far they have only taken down the TBC tribe as they look to control their area. They are growing through a mixture of some decent recruit nukes cherry picking Horny/Kinky players and fine dining on some of their own who have spent their way to glory/were here for PP selling or just got bored. Their TW stats (which you can see here ) shows just how many of their own they have eaten which does not bode well if so many are giving up now.

You could argue that this is why everyone needs a family to replace the start up meteorites that light up early world as they do their best Huggy Bear impressions then quit when the PP runs out or just quit as they see friendly villas everywhere or part of me thinks that speed 1, high fake limit, watch towers, morale and silly ms gap has meant that some have moved on. For me I see the world settings as having to work as a tribe and smaller is better to keep the interest going.

Still back to our squirrels and their last 20 caps are 1/3 internals, 15 percent barbs and the rest dead rabbit and other finger snacks which is ok but hardly world winning form. That said they have played this world pretty much faultlessly so far rejecting the offer of making a huge non rabbit themed fluffle and cherry picking who they wish to join, avoiding major wars early on and dominating their area. The next step will be harder as they will need to run a big op and deal knock out blows to major tribes around them and perhaps start moving players to their front lines whilst their members will still be wanting to barble a bit (whilst waiting for nukes to rebuild nods) so be interesting to see how they get on but so far very well played.

Rank 2 (+1) BB 349k Points ODA Rank 2 499k ODD Rank 10 114k Barb molested % 16

The dark side of the giant fluffle in the NE have overtaken their Penguin brethren to take the Number two spot. They have lost a villa but looks like a cross noble in the feeding frenzy a plus 1k barb generates these days so no shame there. High ODA and low ODD shows that our sith like bunnies are clearing their area and avoiding annoying the bigger tribes, which isn't hard when the only large tribe in their k are in their family tribe!

Caps wise they are eating the Chan tribe and even ran an op on the 14th as they hone their war skills. The arrival times were not amazing but clearly far too good for their food to handle so well done bunnies.

Spread wise they tend to be more on the division between the northern k's whilst the Good Bunnies are more centred towards the Squirrels. They are still a little jumbled up which might cause some headaches if they get attacked by the other big beasts but that will be a while away yet. Have to say well done as although I am not keen on family tribes in an outside support setting world they have cleared the opposition whilst working as a team and kept the barb molestation to reasonable levels. Still some tasty snacks about for them and also time to sneak some villas into other tribes areas of influence and start to plan for the future.

Rank 3 Were Penguins now GB and stats reset.

See above as with the rank 2 family. New name and new tribe and got rid of those that haven't nobled barbs!! Have lost a villa to the Titanic tribe in their cluster which is away from the main part of their tribe and where their family members are closer. This will present a problem for them as yes both parts of the giant fluffle can attack Titanic but can't do the same on defence. The Doomed Ship folk can give the fluffle a bloody nose here and show us all that families are not going to work so well if they are any good. I am sure Learning to Count Lion has it all under control and is flitting between joy that he now has targets and fear that these aren't barbs. We will see how they go in the next week or so. Otherwise their caps are barbs and small player villas but not so shoddy this time around. Points wise they dwarf the Doomed Ship folk so we will all sit around (hands out snacks and wine) and see if the Good Bunnies are worth their top 5 spot or not.

Rank 4 Cartel (=) 266k Points ODA Rank 3 385k ODD Rank 17 87k Barb molested % 25

A super family or I guess Cartel of their former family with added Kinky/Horny players after the Kinky family showed ankles at the Squirrels but got knocked back so they went for the Cartel. Made up of three Rank 20 tribes their spread is a little messy which isn't an issue now but will be in the next few weeks. They also have some isolated villas which will need some thought. They have been opped this morning by some rabbits and the low spike in ODD shows that they are in a bit of a pickle organisationally as well. Early doors reading a map is a skill and pre stacks and problem fixing before incoming is never to be underrated. Size is not everything in TW (big pp spenders or not) and the Cartel will need to have a honest chat amongst themselves and maybe agree that less barb molestation, more planning and teamwork will help them way more than mass recruiting former failing tribes.

That said they control large areas of real estate so this is not curtains and they have lots of rabbit food available if they would just work to get it. I would suggest that they start with purpose today and come back fighting otherwise their position and messy spread will mean that other tribes might just see them as food (helpfully they do mention where to buy chicken on their homepage so I hope, for their sake, this is not a prediction! They have some good players in there but I have seen tribes with good players fail before and my TW senses are telling me that this tribe, as it stands, is not looking good.

Edit: It has been pointed out to me (nicely as well) that it was Cartel opping the rabbits and the caps I see were the rabbits merely retaking the villas back (very quickly after losing them). This will be a feature of this world so well played Rabbits and perhaps a rethink Cartel but kudos for launching an OP though target picking maybe improve some? Could be a very long summer!

Rank 5 (+1) 230k ODA Rank 6 266k ODD Rank 79 9k Barb molested % 18%

The WOW family continue their sedate journey in UK50 with relatively high barbs and internals as they move towards only being one tribe. They are mingled in with some naughty Bunnies in the west of their cluster and also have the same issues all the families do in that they are intermingled together more than they would like. Still their very low ODD shows that they are keeping out of growth slowing wars for now but they will need to start their plans to make sue that their front line is well protected as they continue to cement their grip on their K. Opportunities are that they have Bunnies to eat longer term and short term the Cartel family must be looking very appealing. Issues are that they have CSM to their rear and the White walkers clustered up beneath them.

The main issue is if that the other tribes gang up on them before they can deal with each threat. If their diplomacy is excellent and they keep to the unbreakable rule of "one war at a time" and prep well and launch an op when they have full nukes (unlike some) and deal knock out blows to their neighbours then they will do very well indeed. So far nothing amazing from this tribe but they will be using the event to mint coins whilst they grow and that is bad news for those around them. This is an end game tribe so maybe only being 5th is no bad thing and they must be looking forward to getting to grips with some of their neighbours. Still they have issues in their position but nothing that good leadership and planning can't deal with. Cap quality is not great but that is me being picky.

Rank 6 (NE) T 189k Points ODA Rank 9 221k ODD Rank 28 58k Barb molestation % 21

A new entry into this week's top 10 is the Titanic tribe and the first comment is from their profile where they state that they "will hit tribes as hard as that iceberg". But being picky it should be noted that the Titanic only hit a glancing blow and had it actually not tried to turn might have done better. I apologise but once a historian always a historian....

A slightly later starting tribe and their rim start has appeared to pay off as they have a cluster in the NE which, in the main, will be easily defendable. They do, though, have a few isolated villas and also a long front line to defend but in the credit column they have isolated Good Bunnies amongst them and no other tribe can get at them bar the Bunnies. Of course the Bunnies are Rank 2 and 3 so these guys have their work cut out.

Caps wise they are ok but they do like the barbs and small point villas which will slow them down. Can they survive a war with the Bunnies. Yes but probably not at this point in time and perhaps could have waited for some diplomacy and having the Bunnies being distracted by others. Still they have made their bed and time will tell whether they rest their heads on fur lined covers or it is their heads that decorate the warrens of the Bunny peril. Titanic look ok but they will need to be very good to slap the bunnies about.

Rank 7 (+1) CSM Points 161k ODA RAnk 11 185k ODD Rank 84 7k Barb molestation % 37

Up one from last week and similar comments re poor caps, liking for Turtles and a love of barbs and no one giving them any fight back. They do pose a question for the WoW family who cannot have a hostile tribe in the rear so am sure that these guys will either be eaten or snuggle up to the WoW family and continue to munch the rim. They do have the Cartel to their south so their are opportunities in diplomacy for them if they go down that road. Not doing anything wrong but not making BigHugh start sweating either (Am sorry I get these images and find it hard to shake them forgive me!)

Rank 8 RR (-1) Points 161k ODA Rank 4 288k ODD Rank 1 376K Barb molestation % 10

So fighting Kinky/Horny who changed into Chickens our second fluffle finds themselves up against a sprawling mixture of failed tribes and hugglers with hardly a nuke between them. Rank 1 ODD shows what happened to the mini nukes being thrown at them and recapping seconds after losing villas shows that these rabbits can play the game. They also have issues with being a family and being mingled in together.

Am sure they could have maybe moved folks around before getting into a war but so be it they need to play as they are now. Their main issue is going to be troop count and although their opponents are throwing powder puff nukes at them they can't be doing the same, especially as they have hungry squirrels around them. So normally you would think that they have some easy Cartel villas to eat and they do but they also have a lot of villas to defend and will need to make sure they have re cap nobles built and ready to go and just pre stack odd villas where they can. If they do work together and move the odd one around to make it easier to defend they could do very well out of this but I see hungry squirrels and others who would be very happy to take advantage of war weary rabbits. If they excelled at diplomacy and their troop count was decent they will do ok. Otherwise I just see a future of fat Squirrels. The SE K is anyone's to take and to live there would be interesting!

Rank 9 PF. Family tribe of NHS so see above.

Nothing more to add bar they are the holding tribe for NHS. Rank 8 ODA shows that they are doing more than their bit so not putting them down just see them as one tribe with the squirrels.

Rank 10 WW 123k Points Rank 21 96k ODD Rank 49 27k Barb molestation % 32

Showing the Rabbits that avoiding major wars is how to get ahead whilst also showing that being in the centre of the world means your diet can be a little barb heavy. However, they have removed some of the little tribes around them but doing it in dribs and drabs rather than all going at once so I hope this means they won't be war rusty when the time comes. Their position is tricky but also offers wonderful opportunities if they can do a bit of ankle waving and catch the eye of some of the bigger tribes. They also have the Cartel family and rabbits in a furball to their east which must be oh so tempting if they have got a decent troop count.

Still they look decent and have some players in there worthy of a spot in any tribe so will be a force to reckon with as long as they are being well run. Also a family tribe but when in Rome and all that...!

Ok so here ends this weeks Top 10. Penguins turning into Bunnies, Kinky/Horny just changing their name and hoping no one would notice and some recruit nukes flying about BUT the world is firming up a little and as the free buffet starts to become a little sparse then who will make the first move as the bigger beasts jostle for position. Or will the barbs just take a hammering...!

Until next week and again any glaring inaccuracies then let me know (nicely!)

Last edited:

Killing Time

Reaction score
Update complete and ironing done and step daughter has been taught how to poach an egg with a skill rarely seen in the Western World :)

Killing Time

Reaction score
So time for another (almost weekly well done me) review of the great and the not so great top 10 (ish) tribes of UK50 and see who is strutting their stuff and who is just marking time before the inevitable crash. But first I think an important message to all inhabitants of UK50 since the latest event (Inno cash cow my bad) has come to an end. Please please remember that BARB lives matter and I know that most of us have our pockets filled with freshly minted coins, our bins stuffed full of goodies and some might even have opted for boosting your villa and look about with a greedy eye. Please at this time of year the barbs are nervous enough what with constantly being farmed and now to see so many of them get eaten is distressing so have a think and remember there are still over 2700 players on the world with nearly 6.8k player villas. Let the barbs be....

So without further preamble let us see who is where and doing what to whom. Who is starting to plot for the world and who are just going along singing, "hello bird and hello trees" and without a care in the world oblivious to their upcoming doom....

Rank 1 (+2) GB 703k Points ODA RAnk 4 711k ODD Rank 11 268K Barb molested % 27%

Note tribe only formed 2 weeks ago so stats were reset. Will just do stats of Bad Bunnies as this is a fluffle so one review will suffice for both parts of the Bunny family.

Our new Bobby Dazzlers the Good Bunnies have got the top spot through a combination of the Squirrels have a re organisation and the Bunnies having a war (no PnP?!) with the Titanic tribe as the Fluffle look to control the NW of UK50. Now big tribes always have an issue when warring someone a lot smaller, in this case the fluffle were approximately 3x the size of the Doomed Ship folk, as win easily and folks say, "yeah but you were three times the size" and find the going a little slow and folks start to chortle and question the tribe's ability. So really these wars are a lose lose scenario for the bigger beasts (bunnies). War stats are in the spoiler

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GB~, ~BB~
Side 2:
Tribes: [T]

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 56
Difference: 126

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 2
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 68,538
Difference: 466,065

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 9,803
Difference: 139,019

chart

So as you can see the bunnies have spanked the Doomed ship folk which is even more impressive when you think that the world settings lend themselves to defenders. Stats show a very successful op on the 20th June so good in fact that since then they have been picking off the Titanic villas one by one as well as other tribes still living in the NW. Only black mark is that some bunnies got banned during the OP. I only noticed one but I am told were more. Their attacks were reset so the crime was very naughty and any tribe members that cheat do cast a shadow over the whole.

The bunnies have lost some villas and looks like a dispute with Squirrels led to a mini outbreak of hostilities. Looking at the timings doesn't really lend weight to a cross noble more looks like a Bunny was being opportunistic and got a slap for it and a few other Bunnies, far from the main warren, paid the price for one of their own being a bit of an idiot. Does ask the question why the isolated Bunnies weren't pre stacked but I think you all know my views on early world map reading skills problem solving abilities by now....

Lionheart also looks to struggle with taking barbs, which is odd as you'd think he had the technique down pat by now on this world. I am guessing he had a noble enhancer on which worked out too well but bar these blips the Fluffle caps are superb and the jump in ODA shows they have paid for this but they have got value for money and then some.

The Titanic tribe had the potential to really slow down the fluffle but their demise in super quick time shows that the Bunnies mean business and for a first war the op timings looked very good indeed. The end of Titanic should serve as a warning to other tribes that a bit of preparation BEFORE war breaks out is priceless and if you don't well you become fluffle fodder....

Rank 2 BB (+1) Points 666k :oops:ODA Rank 1 976K ODD Rank 17 175K Barb molestation % 22

See above for review. Again note Rank 1 ODA as this tribe stats not reset so taken with GB's ODA rise in past 10 days shows how hard this family fluffle hit the Titanic folk.

Finally, looking at the fluffles geographical split there are still quite a lot of Bunnies inter mingled with each other and still the odd isolated villa. It isn't bad but certainly could be improved upon and might cause some issues in a large war. Bad bunnies are moving east and perhaps the fluffle should have a chat about which tribe each bunny should ideally be in as there are some oddities dotted about.

Rank 3 NHS (-2) Points 617k ODA Rank 2 912k ODD Rank 19 135k barb molestation % 16

So this world's week in week out Bobby Dazzlers have plummeted from Rank 1 to Rank 3 and does this mean the end for our Squirrels in the face of fearful fluffles? Not really, the Squirrels simply had a reorganisation and placed their members into geographical sensible positions so some Squirrels joined their family tribe and vice versa. They have sacrificed the meaningless Rank 1 position in return for a very solid base where their members can now work together in defence with ease. When compared to the car crash positioning of other family tribes this shows that these Squirrels are thinking about their next move and more importantly acting together.

Caps are good until you compare them with the Bunnies but they are eating their area and dining out on the few remaining small tribes around them but the slow down might just be that they are prepping their members for an OP. They do have a lot of options available to them. They have a few little tribes that they can munch as they work up to be war ready and in the north they are butting heads with Bunnies, which will just exacerbate the tensions created over the past week. Am not sure any diplo with the Bunnies will survive the usual issues over barbling next door to other tribes and the sould destroying conversations of what a 3x3 etc etc looks like. Plus in my mind I do not think the Bunnies are trustworthy hearing what I do from others who have had agreements with them.

To the East they have Cartels, Born again Rabbits, Cartel family tribes and all other sorts of Rabbit and non Rabbit themed tribes (Death is coming are quite the prophets I think!).

So they have heaps of options but also lots of issues to consider as warring on two fronts can be tricky but the SE K looks ripe for someone to take it over but the Squirrels diplomacy must now be spot on and the next few weeks will see if the Squirrels will return to the top sooner or later or spend their time navel gazing and remembering their weeks of glory as they plod on behind the rampaging Fluffle. War is certainly coming and if the Squirrels can imitate the Bunnies then this might just turn into a cracking world, which is shame if it does as my time on here draws to en end.

Still Squirrels look good and make up a pretty decent top three which brings us to the Rank 4 tribe (I will need a coffee now)

Rank 4 Cartel (NM) Points 485k ODA Rank 6 613k ODD Rank 4 466k barb molestation % 45

Yes you read that right 45% of their Caps are barbs I should really have gone for Gin rather than coffee but we all knew what was coming here. This family of Cartel and Chicken and god knows what happened to the third lot are jumbled up in the SE and if you look closely either they had a chat and decided to split Cartel in two and in the gap between the Cartel players pop in all the Chicken?! I mean why would you do that? But they have and then they wonder why Born again rabbits and their loose confederation of allies were more than able to hold their own against this tribe.

Could it get worse? Well yes. As other tribes nobles were inbound the Cartel leadership desperately attempted to agree NAPS with the tribes they were fighting which never looks good to the rank and file and reeks of ineptitude at best. So first they failed at map reading, then they failed at diplomacy as they got involved with wars all over the shop rather than showing an ankle here and wink there whilst batting other folk over the head with the proverbial spear nuke. Still once at war they then found that not having decent nukes became an issue and any cap they did get was immediately taken back. This happens to us all but every time you have to ask some questions.

Could it get worse? Well yes as now in a war with all with no real nukes bar some powder puff stuff they were throwing around they starting asking for NAPS so their members then found themselves surrounded by peeved tribes and now with no food. Aha thought the Cartel leadership let them eat barb so sent out a mail (which I have a copy of but am sure none of wish to read it?! If you then post below) I will release a little snippet in case any of you leaders or wannabe leaders need some pearls of wisdom to cast before your tribe membership as you lead them to glory...
"I am asking for everybody that has Nobles idling, to get 2 or 3 barbs, so we can Close everything AS SOON HAS POSSIBLE.

Just reserve and munch, grow them and get defence/offence. "

Ok so now you know that eat barbs and make Def or OFF who knew?!

So could it get any worse? Well yes it could. So now you have no food, awful diplo, surrounded by angry tribes that you have convinced to join into an alliance against you and are told by your leaders to eat barbs and if North move South and ignore the peril of what comes next and your family is split into little clusters making easy support impossible.

Side 1:
Tribes: CARTEL
Side 2:
Tribes: -RB-, -RR-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 88
Difference: 43

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 147,372
Difference: 54,222

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 23,365
Difference: 8,762

chart

But hey they are still Rank 4 and they do have some decent players in there so all is not completely lost. They do control a large amount of territory and they might find someone who can do diplomacy and they might also find a member who can read maps. If they do all this and sort themselves out, have a firm chat about spamming support forums, lose some dead weight they might do ok.

Otherwise they are just barb munching food.

Rank 5 WOW Points 457k ODA Rank 3 724k ODD Rank 54 46k Barb molestation % 11 (if you include poor Fryzor's efforts to noble barbs this goes up heaps!!!)

The WoW family are chugging quietly along in the NE and I imagine yesterday and today was about minting obscene amount of coins as well as one of them farming a huge amount (using only rams to make it harder) with just a few hundred plunders into the bargain. Am sure it will all come out in the wash but the days of living quietly are coming to an end for this family.

They have a mixed K with the Bad Bunnies pressing in from the West, the Monkeys clustered up to the East and White Walkers and HTP family in the mix too. Indeed the WoW families only loses have been to the Monkeys where it looks like a Monkey jumped ship and then was eaten by his former tribe.

Caps wise some decent takes but no signs of coordinated ops though they probably no real need as the main snack the ZEN tribe doesn't seem to have put up much fight. The main concern is their geographically spread as they also have their family tribe mixed in amongst them and they would be vulnerable if other tribes were talking to the Fluffle. That said all tribes are at risk if they get ganked and this tribe has the player base to pull through but in my mind they should do a little bit of a re jig and have some chats about isolated players and villas. Am sure their diplomacy is working hard but they do have to make some big decisions and soon as to which way they are going to jump. In a small world there are now too many big tribes fighting over limited food so tempers are going to get short and am sure the first large war is just a nobled barb or two away.

Still whoever takes them on will be faced with bags of coins, a good dollop of experience and a been there done that attitude. They still look good but they do have some work to do to make themselves war ready in my view.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 896972

Serious lolz for 45% barbs.

But hell yes for showing the mail.

Killing Time

Reaction score
Rank 6 (+3) PF 447k ODA RAnk 5 671k ODD Rank 25 106k Barb molestation % 22

Family tribe of NHS so read up to see review. Stats a little scrambled as lots of movement between the two tribes so take that into acc when looking at ODA and thinking wow or WoW if in the NE.

Rank 7 CSM (NM) 275k ODA Rank 10 296k ODD Rank 31 97k Barb molestation % 35

Only two villas lost show an impressive start to Uk50 from this tribe who have now clustered up amazingly well. Just two players are outside the loving embrace of the tribe and whilst they are hoovering up the barbs they are also getting some decent size caps to boot. I was mailed about them saying look again at their members (so I have!) and they do have some very experienced players and a few ex tribemates of mine. They have HTG to their south and then WoW family and WW to their West so they are now hemmed in but from looking at who they have been eating (and more importantly who they haven't) shows that it si pretty clear where they will head next.

Position wise they look very hard to break down with these world settings but they also have decent opposition so they also have a big decision to make about which way they will jump and who they will fight. Either has opportunities but they look ok so far this world and am sure they are making people think a lot more about what to do with them. The Eastern part of this world certainly looks like the place to be if you love war and mayhem.

Rank 8 (NE) HTG 247k Points ODA Rank 11 263K ODD Rank 36 74k Barb molestation % 22

A new entry for yet another Family tribe with their other half also a New Entry at Rank 10. Located mostly in the NE they form almost a column stretching down the rim from the far north to a fair way into the SE. There member split is geographically sound with few few cross overs so they clearly have thought through and other tribes might want to have a look at what they have done and copy them.

Caps are decent for a rim tribe (lol is so strange calling them a rim tribe when in the core oh UK server how far you have fallen) and they have eaten the Originals with glee. They do have some losses which is almost all down to one player taking a big chunk out of them in a blaze of glory. I know he is very happy with his work that day and this aside they look ok. In all probability they are snuggled up with the Monkeys so the northern group will struggle for food shortly as launching long range at WoW won't bear them any fruit in my mind.

Their sister tribe also has ok caps and has also had the rogue single player launch on them (is this a new thing?) So you have to look at their stats and where they are and think they clearly know what they are about and look ok. They will need diplomacy out of the top drawer to go far and, like all the top ten tribes, have a big decision to make as food begins to run out. Still they do have some areas to grow into and the southern group are blessed that they have the Cartel family close as am sure that this will be the tribe the rest of the Top 10 are looking at.

Rank 9 (9-1) RR 243k Points ODA Rank 7 479K ODD Rank 7 378K Barb Molestation % 25

One half of the Rabbit family and no links to the NW Fluffle these Rabbits have impressed me with taking on (or being taken on by) the Cartel family and giving as good as they got and making the larger tribe back down and ask for a NAP. In all probability the war was just a week or so too soon for both families and so unless any of them had planned for this (and stats and OD scores does not support this) then whoever hit the war button needs to be sat down and spoken to really quite firmly.

I am sure the war will restart and am sure that these Rabbits have got other tribes on board and if they have troops might actually make the Cartel give up Rabbit for good. Otherwise they have struggled when trying to seal club on the rim so perhaps now the Rabbits will understand that they will need to improve their tactics to get ahead. If they plan for the next war perfectly, keep up diplomacy and half half an eye of what is coming out of the West of the map they might just make their position work for them. They were impressive against Cartel without being brilliant and they will need to be brilliant for Round 2 but so far yes look ok.

Rank 10 Second half of HTG family so see above. ODA is Rank 19 183k ODD Rank 53 47k

Ok so that is the top 10 done and we need to have a quick check on "where are they now!"

So our former Rank 6 Titanic tribe did indeed hit an iceberg filled with Bunnies and now lie in 28th spot with 57k but have received an education on what not to do. They could have held up the Bunnies but I think the membership just wasn't good enough to plan for fending off attacks all day.

Rank 10 WW down to Rank 11 so no issues here and they still look a decent tribe but positionally they are going to have some interesting times ahead!

Ok any errors then point them out (nicely) and I may or may not offer a grovelling apology. I will apologise for the time it has taken to get this up today but I have (in no particular order) baked a cake for my nieces, been set upon by a rim tribe and done good deeds in the garden where I now intend to spend the rest of the day in the swing seat with a gin or two and dodge attacks....till next time.

Fryzor

Reaction score
Barb molestation % 11 (if you include poor Fryzor's efforts to noble barbs this goes up heaps!!!)

I don’t get it...? :oops:

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Barb molestation % 11 (if you include poor Fryzor's efforts to noble barbs this goes up heaps!!!)

I don’t get it...? :oops:

Basically means we are the least barb molesting tribe of the whole Top 10.

And I assume it was a little dig because of the 'Only Noobs Noble Barbs for their first villa' joke before, where your guy quit before the last noble and it ended up a barb.