The World 50 Top Tribes Thread:

Fryzor

Reaction score
Basically means we are the least barb molesting tribe of the whole Top 10.

And I assume it was a little dig because of the 'Only Noobs Noble Barbs for their first villa' joke before, where your guy quit before the last noble and it ended up a barb.
I fear myself and Killing Time are not on the same wave length :D

Killing Time

Reaction score
Barb molestation % 11 (if you include poor Fryzor's efforts to noble barbs this goes up heaps!!!)

I don’t get it...? :oops:

I shall explain then!

Basically means we are the least barb molesting tribe of the whole Top 10.

And I assume it was a little dig because of the 'Only Noobs Noble Barbs for their first villa' joke before, where your guy quit before the last noble and it ended up a barb.

Lol no!

I fear myself and Killing Time are not on the same wave length :D

Well that as maybe but very simply one of the first things I do when looking at tribes is look at the conquer stats page on TW Stats and I noticed that you had had an issue with a troublesome barb and had nobled it/you a few times. If you look at your tribes conquer stats that one pesky barb accounts for 4% of the total caps on tribe on tribe so this was merely me being mischievous and saying had I added this stat to the barbs eating percentage just this one poor barb added quite a big uplift to the total.

Clearly I should have explained this a lot better in the review but I do expect folks to have a look at the stats to see what I am talking about sometimes. Also surely you would have remembered nobling yourself a few times?! Certainly wasn't a dig.

Ok crystal clear now yes?!

Fryzor

Reaction score
I shall explain then!

Lol no!

Well that as maybe but very simply one of the first things I do when looking at tribes is look at the conquer stats page on TW Stats and I noticed that you had had an issue with a troublesome barb and had nobled it/you a few times. If you look at your tribes conquer stats that one pesky barb accounts for 4% of the total caps on tribe on tribe so this was merely me being mischievous and saying had I added this stat to the barbs eating percentage just this one poor barb added quite a big uplift to the total.

Clearly I should have explained this a lot better in the review but I do expect folks to have a look at the stats to see what I am talking about sometimes. Also surely you would have remembered nobling yourself a few times?! Certainly wasn't a dig.

Ok crystal clear now yes?!
Haha that has happened to me a few times! Had one the other day (maybe the same one) where I sent a train on a 27 hour journey, and 2 separate players managed to take the exact same villa 2 hours prior to me, so I conquered them once and myself 3 times lol!

but yeah I didn’t really connect the dots to your comment, my bad ;)

Killing Time

Reaction score
So time for another very nearly weekly look at who are shooting for the stars and who are taking their chance at mediocrity. I will of course give post notes to Fryor to avoid bafflement and pleas if anyone else finds themselves in the Fryor camp then let me know as often what is crystal clear in my own mind may be not be so when typed out. I would blame the proof readers if I had one...

So it looks like a week of thrills and spills. Recipes for rabbit requested and angry Bunnies hitting themselves over the head (some repeatably) to the chortling of our nut searching friends (those are squirrels aka NHS Fryzor ok?!). Barb molestation has reached fever pitch as tribes run out of easy food so convince themselves they need to bulk up their area. Sigh. Still on the plus side it does look like some wars will break out as surely excuses to huggle and fluffle must be running out? Or are we just waiting for Big D to buy the world?!

As we do let us start this review:

Rank 1 (+1) BB 1.1m Points ODA Rank 2 1.71m ODD Rank 14 399k Barb molestation % 30

So having had their rejig on members the giant fluffle (collective noun for Bunnies Fryzor ok?) have made what can only be described as a fried egg look with their tribes and with BB as the "yolk" and GB the white or meat shield?! Is this an attempt at tribal artistry or are they imitating the civilization at Nazca ( Fryzor please click ty ). If you haven't seen their new look adjust your map accordingly or simply go and have a look at the map thread on this forum. The thread has been stickied as was so hard to find.......;)

You will see that the Good Bunnies are circling the Bad pretty much which begs a few questions.

1: What on earth were they thinking and 2: What on earth are they thinking?

Now you might think very similar questions but it is one thing to make a giant fried egg look and a second to keep it going. If you are a Bad Bunny where are you going to grow bar long range nobles at the Squirrel family, which didn't work this week so not sure will work next unless along with fried egg looks you are aiming to recreate WW1 tactics An Inside look inside Fluffle HQ planning meeting...

As for the Good Bunnies you now find yourself frontline with the bulk of your family safely tucked up behind you facing the Squirrels and with Big D eyeing up your rear :eek:. If a Bad Bunny you are safe but with nowhere to grow bar a tiny frontline with WW tribe. No wonder Bunnies are looking at the barbs with hungry looks. This may explain why the last page of conquers is just barbs or Learning to Count Lion nobling himself as he looks for someone to give him a challenge.....

Talking of which is just me or did Learning to Count Lion hit attack rather than support when sending a full def villa and one of his own (Bandage Girl) or was there something more to this?! Answers on a postcard to UK50 Mysteries.

The fluffle have looked good so far this world but the fried egg plan seems daft at best unless you just wish to eat barbs and spend PP to build them up and look on as your family fend off angry squirrels. Wait a second......!

Rank 2 (+1) NHS 1.06m ODA Rank 1 2.07m ODD Rank 6 700k Barb molestation % 17

The NHS family have launched an OP on the Born again Rabbit family on the 29th June and then a second smaller Op just a few days ago as they look to reclaim the top spot they lost through not wishing to turn themselves into a fried egg on the map.

They have battered the rabbits with 20 plus villas taken in the first OP (which is impressive) and although the Rabbits have put up some resistance since the squirrels have shown that they are gearing up to war readiness. The Cartel family jumped into this war and the fact they have similar cap times shows that they were asked to be the Squirrels and whilst I am a fan of more the merrier I am also a disciple of "My tribes villas" and am not sure the Squirrels need the "help" of the Cartel family. Stats are in spoiler but in the past week the score is 16-2 for Squirrels V Rabbits and when you thrown in the Cartel family the stats just go to 20-3. I have included PF into the stats but note no PF player has eaten Rabbit yet.

Anyway stats in spoiler
Side 1:
Tribes: NHS, PF
Side 2:
Tribes: -RR-, DAVE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 122
Difference: 211

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 4
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 206,935
Difference: 709,064

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 15,183
Difference: 120,754

chart

Still looks like Squirrels have issues keeping their members going with a few more names being eaten (and one co playing to show Eriswell how to Seal Club am assuming?!) A few leave then rejoin which suggests not everything is 100% there but it can be said that people getting passionate is a good thing but the leave over "TW principles" can be tiresome....

Bar this they do look good, decent Ops and clear idea where they need to be with the world settings. Will be a tussle when Bunnies (well Good Bunnies only I guess) and the Squirrels go at each other which I assume is when the Bunnies run out of barbs!!!!

Rank 3 PF (=3) 988k Points ODA Rank 4 1.31m ODD Rank 1 1.44m Barb molestation % 46

Second part of the NHS family and up another three spots this week as they took in Big D just as Big D took in a heap of barbs and out Learning to Count Lion in strapping down a young barb and filling them full of PP. Whatever your views on this PF have supported their new recruit and hoovered up ODD from the hapless Bunnies. Caps and recaps show that the fried egg "don't worry we will nuke them long range for you" is perhaps not the greatest plan of all time (see above for inside footage of the Bunny strategy meetings I do spoil you guys sometimes).

Big D not the only barb muncher here as they take on the odd bit of seal clubbing but mostly they are eating barbs. War I feel cannot come quick enough for this world.

Rank 4 GB (-3) 970k Points ODA Rank 5 1.3m ODD Rank 23 286K Barb molestation % 30

Second part of the Fluffle and now the meat shield it appears. They have successfully got rid of any isolated members by letting NHS and PF take them and with a very low ODD (I sense this will change) they are facing off against both halves of the Squirrel family and then have got more of their members well away to the border with WoW.

Either the Bunnies are 100% on their diplo or this could go horribly wrong very quickly. Otherwise read above for this tribe and usual barb munching and odd seal clubbing cap mixed in.

Rank 5 (NM) WoW Points 792k ODA Rank 6 1.25m ODD Rank 27 214k Barb Molestation % 19

An interesting week and a bit for the constantly amazed folk in the NE. I was told by a Monkey a few weeks ago not to write them off and they were ready for WoW and I of course nodded (via mail but you get the idea) and imagine my surprise when WoW and the Monkeys merged! Still this does seem to be a good plan as Monkeys had some quality players and WoW didn't need to be fighting a war so early that might have turned into villa tag. Instead this newly created set of amazed folk turned their nukes onto former neighbours/almost certainly a NAP but you share a K with Insomnia what did you expect trust?!

The war has been very one sided and whilst some of HTG family fought back they could not do it without having an organised tribe behind them which should make other Top ten tribe chugging along take notice. Prep now or become a statistic shortly.

Anyway war stats from WoW family V HTG (headTopGone shortly to be abbreviated to AG am guessing)

Side 1:
Tribes: WoW, WoW.
Side 2:
Tribes: HTG, -HTG-
Players: Equal Wisdom

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 27
Difference: 61

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 4
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 49,425
Difference: 168,874

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,676
Difference: 104,454

chart

So WoW have now solved one of their little dilemmas and are no doubt hoping that other tribes listen to their siren song and believe them as positionally they still have a few issues to solve. They have a lot of members close to Bunnies (guess which type good or bad lol) who will soon become bored and hard to jump on a speed 1 world and grow quick enough to actually join a front line. Still from 10 days ago they have solved their monkey puzzle, found heaps of food and still have a lot of opportunities to their south as tribes that should be hugging haven't which makes me think that WoW will do very well indeed.

Will update through the day as per usual.

Last edited:

Fryzor

Reaction score
For a tribe thread, you do sure mention me a lot :D no such thing as bad publicity i guess! I did chuckle a few times, so good game!

Killing Time

Reaction score
For a tribe thread, you do sure mention me a lot :D no such thing as bad publicity i guess! I did chuckle a few times, so good game!

I'll stop that joke now but I chortled too (which is sad when at your own jokes but it IS a Monday and we need chortles)

Killing Time

Reaction score
Rank 6 Cartel (-2) Points 775k ODA Rank 3 1.45m ODD Rank 8 654k Barn Molestation % 40%

So though dropping down the rankings this tribe have found some solutions to their varied problems as they have jumped in with NHS family V their nemesis Rabbits that were slapping them about a few reviews ago. Their input has not been stellar but enough to keep the Squirrels happy, especially that they are burning up Rabbit def without taking too many villas. This, if you think about it, might just be the definition of a perfect ally in TW terms!

Map wise they still have members dotted amongst family and rim and not clustered up and you do hope they have looked to the North where the war they should be helping out in is now raging.

However, this family are eating up other tribes so am guessing the "one war at a time" message has fallen on deaf ears or maybe when you so spread out it is just impossible to adhere to. I still think this family is disorganised and doomed to be questioned about if they have the WoW Factor at some point. For now they will chug along growing villas for others unless I am mistaken. There is hope for them but is fading but they could still take the SE (the most mixed of all the K's) and make a play for the world but really I think there future is WoW food and to be recruit nuked mercilessly.

Rank 7 (NE) Little WoW Points 624k ODA Rank 9 528k ODD Rank 26 225 Barb molestation % 34

see above for the family tribe of WoW now full of Monkey and they are bashing the barbs as well as HTG family with abandon. Only issue here is the positioning of the two tribes could be a little better in my view.

Rank 8 (+3) WW Points 457k ODA Rank 13 413k ODD Rank 25 228 k Barb molestation % 32

Bouncing back into the top 10 through a combo of serpent eating and other tribes being suitably amazed by others the WW tribe look like becoming the first of the top 10 to lose the family part and just be one tribe. I mean who knew with these world settings. Am not sure this will catch on!

They are taking on the South Side Serpents and making a fair go of this without making anyone sit up and take notice though TWstats support a few ops have been planned. Their issue is having one large player in there who if gets opped or recruit nukes makes them vulnerable but so far their star player has kept off the internals so you have to say they are doing all they can to make their mark on this world. They have eaten other tribes quietly and without fuss but they are surrounded by bigger beasts so diplomacy and being war ready is the way to go. They may just find themselves left alone as others fight amongst themselves but they split WoW from Cartel and that makes me think that they may be in a bit of a pickle. Sadly this was the tribe of my mentor but I see he has deleted (I am lost!).

Not sure they can take on cartel and live (but would be a sight worth seeing) and the north looks ominous and they have a small border with Bunnies and also the Squirrels so they need to pick a side and really plan for when the spear nukes come their way.

Rank 9 (NM) RR Points 343k ODA Rank 7 765k ODD Rank 3 1.22m Barb Molestation % 31

Set upon by both Squirrels and The Cartel our born again Rabbits have defended well as their huge jump in ODD shows ( up from 300k last review to the eye watering 1.22 million of today) but whilst they were more than able to hold off the Cartel family the added Squirrels has been a step too far.

The initial OP must have hurt them and while there has been a few games of villa tag the villa has, in the end, ended up with NHS. That said they do have a good cluster to defend from and make folks fight for every villa. They did have allies in their war with the Cartel and do have a relatively small border to defend in the north but I think they will find without much of a safe backline they are in trouble now. Still they have performed well early on in this world so it is a badge of honour to fight to the end or in the new TW style beg for invites and tribe hop bah!

Part of me is sad that there wasn't actually a conspiracy of fur themed critters to take over this world and it looks like with their family tribe changing names and going it alone the SE rabbit presence is all but over bar the shouting and mopping up of the last few tasty treats. Shame as they looked an ok tribe from the outside.

Rank 10 (NE) LPH Points 309k ODA Rank 10 451k ODD Rank 13 411k Barb molestation % 41

Family tribe of Cartel family mostly eating barbs and internals (just one cap V Rabbits in the big OP which is well shoddy work at best) and they do provide free villas to the leader of Cartel, which is never a good sign when leaders get the internals. Mixed in with DICE in a competitive K the biggest part of LPH is to separate Cartel members from each other. If Rabbits are not doomed they need to encourage others to put chicken on their menu.

The odd ok cap but mostly dross and barbling but ODA and ODD shows they can clear and defend so that is a plus but this family does need a shake up or see fate outlined above.

Ok so ends this weeks review and just the "where are they now feature"

Last week's Rank 7 CSM became amazed so joined WoW and have since turned upon their former NAP HTG (gasp)
Last week's 8 and 10 were that aforementioned HTG family who lurk in 11th and 12th spots nursing thoughts of revenge against WoW as they swapped villas for ODD. Will they be back....probably not bar can console themselves that their villas will be looked after.

Diplomacy is key and the above should serve warning about sharing a K with Insomnia and not being able to read a map. Until next time!

Last edited:

BigHugh

Reaction score
"Rabbits have defended well", Highly disagree. Not only has their defense, IMO, been filled with more holes than a Swiss cheese (Pictured here for clarity:
Swiss-Cheese.jpg
they have also failed to make any efforts at retaliating at all. And there is lots of truth, especially in this game, to the old saying 'The best defense is a good Offense'. I do believe the caps they have, are so far just the odd recap here and there.

Anyways, always an enjoyable read and thanks for making these on a weekly basis :)

Killing Time

Reaction score
So lets start the final update of the three weekly Top 10 tribes thread....! So as I clean the dust off from this thread and have a look and see who has been shooting for the stars and who just needs shooting. I sense a fair bit has changed so without further ado I shall boldly go into the far reaches of UK50 and return with tales, well salted, of tribes who just might make it to the end and those that well won't.

I am not intending to trawl through the Caps/diplomacy options and random gossip just a final snapshot of points and then my view on whether they will be in the mix at the end so a small deviation from the norm.

Rank 1 (+2) PF 2.4m Points ODA Rank 3 3.07m ODD Rank 1 4.3m Barb molestation % 43

Well the family tribe has outgrown the parent but lots of movement between these tribes so not such a jaw dropper here. Recruited Big D and saw their ODD shoot up as Big D bought up every barb and suddenly Bunnies found they had a noisy neighbour and tried and failed miserably to evict him. Lots of front line with the "white" of the fluffle so lots of opportunities to feast as well as a lot of villas to defend. Will they be here at the end? Well depends which tribe out of them or NHS keeps the name. My money would be on NHS (due to the original premise) but so far this family has done very little wrong BAR one tiny almost insignificant detail that I really feel shouldn't mention but as is last post will.

At the start of this world (I know so much premium spending ago...!) I applied to join PF but was knocked back as my account, "was not impressive enough" by their leader Big Tone. Who then doubling up on this shameful treatment of your tribe mailed me and called me "mate" and "bud". This shoddy treatment might explain much but it is good to know that I leave TW as I started it which is as a complete noob! Cries.

Rank 2 (+3) GB 2.1m Points ODA Rank 5 2.68 m ODD Rank 17 966k Barb molestation % 40

The egg white part of the fluffle of bunnies and another tribe with a few changes in the family propelling them up the ranks. Whatever your view of the yolk folk of the NW and their desire to project food imagery upon UK50 you have to say that early doors they did very little wrong as a family and had excellent ODA per villa capped and removed the Titanic tribe with only a few missed hops here and there. There were always questions, in my mind, about their positioning and I still think that the fried egg look means that the naughty bunnies in the centre have very little to do bar barble and throw out long range nukes every 3 weeks or so.

It does mean that the few "deathstar" villas they have can be stacked to the rafters but is this worth it? I am not sure with Big D eyeing up their rear and they have a long front line with Squirrels and have (I guess) diplo with WoW family means they only have Squirrels and WW as food and the way they have organised themselves means a fair few bunnies are cut out of the picture.

My question is this. If they were better led would they not have got themselves into a place where members will become bored/disillusioned on an already slow speed world. Poor Ops, internals and purposely rejigging their tribe to handicap some of their members just seems odd at best to me.

Will the fluffle make it to the end. I think probably not and can see recruit nukes flying about as members throw in the carrot and wonder why they log on as they will either be front line and getting attacked or whispering words of love to barbs and then playing sim city. That said all of them are active but when you look at the ODA that some are now paying for average villas stuck out in the "safe" areas you do wonder. Why waste nukes on low quality/low morale villas when you have bigger fish to fry or have management lost control of everyone working for the fluffle narrative?

Either they will stand up and work to a plan and remove Squirrels or collapse in a heap of recruit nukes, recriminations and ego rage quits. I lean towards the latter. You could also throw into the mix that diplo wise they are on shaky ground inmo.

Rank 3(-1) NHS 1.7m Points ODA Rank 2 3.38m ODD Rank 4 1.68m Barb molestation % 24

See above for my thoughts and I would just add that this family have picked off tribes one by one and slowly but surely turned a crowded boarder into their own space and grown through well run ops in the main. They would be out of sight if they had recruited me :rolleyes:

Rank 4(+1) WoW 1.68m Points ODA Rank 6 2.45m ODD Rank 19 680k Barb molestation % 27

A masterclass in how you use diplomacy to win your K with a little bit of ankle showing, demure smiles backed up by utterly ruthless action when needed. The WoW family had a lot to do to control their K and whilst never in any real danger have demonstrated, again, why they were early favourites of mine to do well. They have laid the foundations and now is just how much villa eating can they do before they have to fight for the win. They will see a collapse of the Fluffle as just an opportunity but for now look well placed. In my eyes will be in the final few to see who will win UK50. If you think strong words then park their ODD next to their growth and then see if you can read their guide on recruit nuking as is online now well worth a look. Nods

Rank 5(+1) Cartel 1.67m Points ODA Rank 4 3.02m ODD Rank 12 1.25m Barb molestation % 27

Well not my favourite tribe BUT finally they have a run an op that looks decent on UK stats ( a few timing issues aside) as they have eaten a rim tribe in pretty much one sitting, which is what they should have been doing all along. Perhaps they went too early by a week or so against the Born Again Rabbits and this threw them but still early game they did not light up UK50. They have though muddled through in a competitive K to Rank 5 and I don't see them rising any higher. Still the verdict is a bit of the good, bad and the ugly. Good that finally they have worked out how to run a well done OP, Bad that it took them so long and Ugly that it still looks like most internals go to the few rather than the many.

Diplo wise they would be wise to see how the NW pans out as if there are seismic changes they will need to move quickly and must rise above convenience ally tags or if they are becoming easy growth for rivals will just get ganked. Still good to see that they have got slightly better organised position wise and have learned to feast together.

Last edited:

Killing Time

Reaction score
Rank 6(-5) BB 1.37m Points ODA Rank 1 3.65m ODD Rank 24 516k Barb molestation % 40

See above on my views of the fluffle but this is the yolk part of the bunny family.

Rank 7 (NM) 1.2m Points ODA Rank 7 1.65m ODD Rank 26 452k Barb molestation % 31

Second part of WoW family.

Rank 8(+2) LPH 927k Points ODA Rank 8 1.65m ODD Rank 21 579k Barb molestation % 25

New entry into the top 10 for the family part of The Cartel. The only interesting fact is that they will bump axes with WoW family earlier than the rest of their family and by taking in HeadtopGone (very apt name as it turned out) refugees they are basically marinating themselves in a crumb and garlic cheese topping and waving their bottoms at the WoW family. I sense this will not end well for them BUT they do know how an Op works so maybe...

Rank 9(-1) WW 742k Points ODA rank 9 1.22m ODD Rank 37 241k Barb molestation % 27

I cannot decide if White Walkers are still here through a combination of other tribes have been focused on other tasks and one day will wake up and go "hang on!" or if their diplomacy is decent or a bit of both but here they still are!

They have very few areas to grow without seriously stepping on toes so a decent bit of diplo and some epic teamwork would see them through to the end game but it will be a mighty ask BUT doable.

Rank 10 (NE) Doom 350k Points ODA Rank 20 362k ODD Rank 32 300k Barb molestation % 41

A new entry sees a rim tribe sneak into the top 10 and speaking as a member of a rim tribe (AS BIG TONE WOULDN'T RECRUIT ME not that I hold any sort of grudge about this in any shape or form) this is an achievement but not one that guarantees survival or longevity. Run by Darkling so will be semi organised but long term they are recruit nuke fodder and rim snacks for whoever wins out in their K. They do have a future as a junior partner for bigger beats moving in and no doubt a few of them will jump to greener pastures but as a tribe they are well doomed :eek:

Where are they Now?

Born again rabbits alas felt the spear nukes of the Squirrel family and some say they did ok and others that they defended as a variety of cheese produced in Switzerland but whatever happened they swapped their villas for ODD and have slunk off to obscurity bar these reviews but am not sure I would want these reviews as my epitaph.

Ok so here ends this (cough splutter) three weekly review of UK50 Top Ten and also here ends my journey in this world and in Tribalwars as my return to work beckons and I leave furlough to head back to gainful employment and also to bring bee keeping to the school I work for so should be fun!

I hope you have enjoyed these posts as much as I enjoyed writing them and thank you for the memories and to those I met on this world (bar that utter twerp Big Tone!!) and may the best tribe win! Thank you for making this game fun and for easing the issues of lock down I am very grateful to all those I chatted with as you kept me sane at times.

Now go click things and win the world or go down fighting don't spy or back stab or BE LIKE BIG TONE!

Last edited:

Killing Time

Reaction score
^^ Thank you. There won't be a next "week" or cough three week review as that is the last one! I am back to work so my TW fun is coming to an end tomorrow so someone else will need to keep these going :)