The world so far

DeletedUser6932

Ladies and Gents,

I welcome you to my very first thread start on w7 which I hope to cause some reaction in the world as its my views of the world so far......

Lets begin with the tribes worth a mention KnK Victory..............Necros and o~o Spqr many others worth a mention ammmm no.

So lets get the stats up and have a wee bit of analysis.

The Mighty KnK against well lets go with every one I mentioned minus there allies =P

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: O~O, O~Oa, Necros, SPQR

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 3
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 528,066
Side 2: 20,435
Difference: 507,631

chart

Don't know about you guys but dam that looks impressive...... lets not forget that rage and thg were the dominant forces in there respective K's at one point so lets look at there stats against KnK before they went bankrupt unfortunately could only find rage but hey that will do for now???

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: RaGe

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 4
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 402,054
Side 2: 33,894
Difference: 368,160

chart

I make that another impressive KnK walk over.

Okay so yes I have been praising KnK a wee bit but hey looking at those stats against the top tribes can anyone blame me?

Lets move onto to victory now and see how the northerners are fairing against the top tribes =P

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Side 2:
Tribes: RaGe, =WIP=, SPQR, Necros, O~O, O~Oa

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 149,345
Side 2: 36,561
Difference: 112,784

chart

Not too bad at all now is it guys still winning although due to distance not as high as could be against the other top tribes.........

Okay lets look from the other side of the fence starting with Necros

Side 1:
Tribes: Necros
Side 2:
Tribes: KnK, -V-, O~Oa, O~O, SPQR

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 29
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 88,474
Side 2: 148,156
Difference: 59,682

chart

Down only just 15 villages but hey thats 15 they use to own that must suck huh guys?

now the turn of O~o's turn lets hope this is goood

Side 1:
Tribes: O~O, O~Oa
Side 2:
Tribes: KnK, -V-, SPQR, Necros

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 83
Difference: 73

chart

Side 1: 61,644
Side 2: 511,244
Difference: 449,600

chart

And surprise surprise its horrible only around a wet week and taking a hammering don't have much hope if they are also fighting with necros wake up smell the roses common enemy needs taking down work together maybe? or maybe best of both tribe merge try put up some resistance and make this world interesting...YAWN

Not too bad at all now is it guys still winning although due to distance not as high as could be.........

The way I see it who are going to catch the top two maybe we have a world war on our hands already. Maybe the world is almost going into late game already but so quick?

All I know is the forums are boring as hell dukes or whoever looks after pnp for each tribe maybe lets get on here and spread a lil love and a bit about your tribe.

-v- and Knk maybe declare on the world?? Rest of the world declare on them?? who knows

PnP meh call it what you like I had a few mins spare so taught would waste them

Comments and thoughts greatly appreciated.....

DeletedUser

Very good reading slever.
Knk leader don't have much time for PnP as they spend most of there time with opps :) ..

So you will have to wait for some other tribe to post bud .

DeletedUser

Im going to spend a couple of hours today and tomorrow looking at the strategic position of the top tribes and will post it here :)

DeletedUser

KnK = Black
-V- = Red
O~O = Blue
Necros = Green

2yvjd5f.jpg

As can be seen, K44 is pretty much wrapped up by -V- with KnK having K54

As long as these 2 tribes have a border agreement on their respective North and South boundries then all the action will be in K45 K55.

Presently K45 has an upshoot from KnK's North east border, this is effectively cutting off two of -V-'s biggest players from the core of their tribe.

O~O Also have a large presence in K45's northan area, however strategicaly this is probably the least important area for O~O at the present time with the battle for K55 with Necros being the most important. The reason here is that if they get involved here against the two biggest tribes then they are getting involved too early in something they cant win until they have a firmer base.

K45 is essentialy the battle ground for the 2 top tribes, if -V- can slice through the presence of KnK in K45 then they effectively cut off the whole northan hemisphere and can clear it at their leisure, However if KnK manage to take out the -V- satalite area in K45 then they have -V- surrounded and dominated.

K55 is a straight out battle between KnK, O~O and Necros

All the tribes have a problem here, O~O pretty much inhabit the core here with Necros surrounding them (Not sure about the strategic ability of O~O looking at their spread... also look at the random outliers they have recruited... makes no sence..?)

If Necros can take out this core of O~O without being hassled by KnK then they will be able to dominate, however O~O can expand from their core much more efficiently and decimate O~O.

While this is all going on there is of course the KnK satalite in this continent, if they first concentrate with joining onto their core C then the can just enclose in the other tribes.

In Summary -V- need to secure the northan continent otherwise they will be in trouble as soon as KnK secure the southern.

I am Tribeless so this opinion has very little knowledge of the political positions of the tribes.

If I get the time I will either do more tribes or go more into depth on these ones in terms of political positioning amongst them as well as where specific big players are in the respective tribes and how this might affect things.... I might even update it all every now and again.... we will see :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also if anyone knows any Tribes that are particularly influencing a given K then let me knoe and I will include next time.

DeletedUser8768

nice read, appreciate you taking the time!!

its an interesting world , thats for sure, being so small from the start, it has forced tribes to move into war at an early stage..

only downside is the big barbs, but those that are munching them are soon finding they simply build them up for a better player.

Rob