The world

DeletedUser

torsten - when you know little (the name maybe?!) about your enemy, who are you to pass judgement?!

DeletedUser

Well I'm TEA from W's 1 and 4 and I can tell you we are not noobs, Stuart is the best trainer in the world and the best player too I think. Sorry Smile? and Addelion, he's better than you ; )

Why did you even think we are bad? We are just recollecting old members we know are good, they are small now but we won't be later.

Whoever this torsten is, please be quiet or explain why TEA are bad, there is nothing here saying why, maybe we rimmed you and your upset perhaps? Maybe you are jealous?

DeletedUser7138

I can only say what I have hitherto experienced by your members, angry threats that have not been fulfilled and such only make noobs.

But you will still have first say I see nothing until it is again funny stuff from you.

DeletedUser

Names please.
I'll tell you if they are trained yet.

Also, we look after our members well, one member was being attacked 30 hours from me and 5 members sorted the enemy, refunded our player and rimmed the foe.

We are not noobs and will fight, may I ask who you are with then?

DeletedUser

This is like some kind of cryptic thread, I really don't get it.

DeletedUser

What's wrong wit Sparkles?

If you are trying to bait us into attacking you, it won't work, but your Tribe members may be receiving some attacks instead, we'll just cat you, your not worth our Nobles.

DeletedUser920

Is it not Torsten from ~OLD~, a mainly German tribe ?

I thought he showed a remarkable brevity and economy of words in his OP.

I don't know what motivated him unless there have been some particularly inept attacks, but they have neither taken nor lost any villages (according to TWStats)

DeletedUser7138

Yes I'm torsten.....

I'm a new player of this world and so i can't neither.^^

DeletedUser

This is like some kind of cryptic thread, I really don't get it.

no if u read it backwards its a secret message. It translates to im stupid i dont know why i started this thread please rim me :)

DeletedUser920

I don't know - he's not doing badly and he is in a good spot for farming.

Six weeks and he's got a couple of villages. They're growing slowly, though, so he's either slowing down or building a lot of troops.