There there, Here you go!

DeletedUser14082

again... and I'll say this slowly, because you're counting someone more than once here

1) 5HM declared... agreed and congrats
2) Mayhem makers didn't... you joined an existing war they have already been a part of but declined to join earlier, 2.5HM are still absent from this.
3) 2.5HM joined your declaration so we'll count them as number 2
4) Survivors joined your declaration and even though we have a war with them declared by us we'll still count them as number 3 for arguments sake

DeletedUser14618

oh my goodness .
best you get back to scrabble

The tribe MAYHEM MAKERS declared war on tribe No Longer Just A Dribble!
Sent May 22, 2018 11:39:01

you now arguing the toss with me about how many tribes declared war on you and you cant count up to number 4 .
suggest you fact check before speaking drivel and trying to pull up on an untruth

DeletedUser14082

Yeah you're still wrong... that war began

e868c7e58dee369eaf7fac48f316dbbf.png

and we declared on them, now you and 2.5HM have graced us with your presence. The above is just you finally accepting the bait and joining the existing war, or did I photoshop this? They just haven't declared on us today so 3 is the magic number, and one of those is shady and giving you the benefit of the doubt :p

DeletedUser14618

Oscar , when you finish primary school , you will be able to read better

DeletedUser3371

Pang dear, boy, be careful what you wish for. I shall take my Little Richard out, turn the volume up loud and give you what you have been begging for again since the first time I rimmed you on this world. From the start, you should have spit when you were told and not swallowed everything you did ... it was obviously too much for you and now you're back, reincarnated as 1/2 of a pony/sheep for your sins.

If you keep going as you are, the chances are the next time you come back it won't even be as a whole acc. but rather as 1/19th of an acc. in Mayhem who are more bots than people and it so disgusting the way they play, that even I am reluctant to let them anywhere near my Little Richard (records)

DeletedUser14618

hey flame away
am still growing and soon will be bigger than your acc :)
all the words mean you getting worried
when you loose to sheep , I imagine you will quit tw for the shame . baaa baaa

oooh I like that idea me co playing with 18 bots .

DeletedUser3371

I believe the other 18 would agree and I do too, think that it will suit your personality perfectly.

DeletedUser14618

I have heard rumours of "The 18"
do they have names , these bots?

DeletedUser14618

There you go, here you go
[self fulfilling prophesy in the making ]

once the mighty SPIT with Peter doing the PnP .
on the way out , please shut the door :eek:

regards ,
the sheep dressed as Poneys

DeletedUser920

RIP Here

They put up a fair fight, but unfortunately ended up fighting the biggest tribe alone. No sour grapes from them though and hope to see you all again later in the world or on another one.