There's no 'I' in Team.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the topic isn't actually that interesting, but it'd be nice if a dispute between my Co and I could be settled. He is arguing that it is impossible to snipe sub second trains on this world however I believe it is. If somebody could bring our dispute to an end (preferably with evidence) we would be eternally grateful.

Yours,

HumbleTree

DeletedUser

Don't have evidence, but it is impossible to snipe on a world with no ms. No ms worlds follow the rule of first command sent, first command lands. As such, if someone sends 4 attacks in 1 second, those attacks will land in that order. If someone sent support to land in that second before the 4 attacks were sent, the support will land first. If someone sends support to land in that second after the 4 attacks were sent, the support will land after them. It will not land in between the 4 attacks (Unless the supporting village was an equal time away from the nobling village and you somehow managed to hit support between the persons first and fourth attack)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9748

If I am correct, you are asking about sniping a 5-noble train when it's landing in the same sec, right? You can snipe it if you send a support train. E.g. you can time when the attack lands and calculate the distance between the attacked village and the village that will send support. Then you can t-train a support def group where you will split the def force into 5 same sized groups and one of those will, most of the times, get in time to snipe a noble.

DeletedUser

If I am correct, you are asking about sniping a 5-noble train when it's landing in the same sec, right? You can snipe it if you send a support train. E.g. you can time when the attack lands and calculate the distance between the attacked village and the village that will send support. Then you can t-train a support def group where you will split the def force into 5 same sized groups and one of those will, most of the times, get in time to snipe a noble.

Unless I am mistaken, I think this is a no milliseconds world? In which case, you can not snipe a train which lands in the same seconds as your support will never land in the middle of the 4 or 5 nobles.

DeletedUser9748

It's a non-ms world but I thought that ms existed and you just could not see them. But they have sniped one of my noble trains, so yes there is a way to do it ;)

DeletedUser

It's a non-ms world but I thought that ms existed and you just could not see them. But they have sniped one of my noble trains, so yes there is a way to do it ;)

See this is what I believed to be true as well. Oh well, I guess only time will tell as to who's right. Would be nice if Tracey could confirm as to whether or not the ms exist or if, as Admiral Phoenix says, it's a first come, first served basis on the attacks.

DeletedUser5582

well I have asked Drew who is nearly as awesome as Tracey and after he distracted me with talk of Oxtail soup he confirmed that on a world with ms deactivated you have a default of 50ms so trains could be sniped.

AP is correct with his description of how attacks and support would arrive so you are both right!

If you want to know more then suggest mailing Drew directly.