Thinking about a new tribe

DeletedUser

Hey ladies and lads, up until now I.have been the soleu.member of *J4K* and have been doing well. Managed to grow even while at war with three tribes. I do not shy away.from.attacking bigger players or war in general. What am I looking for in a tribe? An aggressive group of growth.minded people who wish to.succeed and win. I've no stomachs for people who panic and freak out because they see an attack coming. Nor do I have the patience to deal with those who are afraid to fight or attack/defend against larger player. Said tribe should not be playing tribal hugs. I do not want to be allies and nap's 's with every tribe on the map. I want to grow and detest nobling barbs. Finally, be in my k or large enough, good enough, to justify making an exception.

Respectfully,

EW

DeletedUser

top tribes in your area are either KTZ or ??? unless you want to join a smaller one..

matt

DeletedUser

I suggest ??? for happy bashing :)

i'm not typically the basher type unless doing it for myself. ;) I may get mauled eventually, but whoever does it will know i as there. lol. may be sooner than i tihnk however as i just noticed a couple of AKNC 's members have moved fairly close to me. guess we will see how it pans out. :)

DeletedUser10486

i firmly suggest moving to ??? as you seem like a def nub :)

DeletedUser

I will say, i do like the UK servers. Things on the .net servers can get pretty intense. things seem a bit mellower here even durign wars.

DeletedUser

I agree with you there, .net feels very, very stressful. You have to be farming all of the time, and if you're not co-playing, it's highly unlikely that you will get to a half decent rank. :(

UK is about the fun. :)

DeletedUser

I am doing well enough there however. En63 the tribe I lead are ranked 9th in the war rankings out of like 930 tribes. 9-0 in wars with 13 tribes forced to disband. I have a good group.

DeletedUser10486

Your total points for anyone concerned is (please place drumroll here) 10,610 (wolf whistle). Not to be a realist and not an optimist, do you think anyone is really going to let you on board with them points? Just look at Daz and Zac at rank 1 they can only just apply for tribes :lol: your total points puts my village average to shame, about the only thing which does :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A lot of tribes are just desperate for active players, at this point.

DeletedUser

Your total points for anyone concerned is (please place drumroll here) 10,610 (wolf whistle). Not to be a realist and not an optimist, do you think anyone is really going to let you on board with them points? Just look at Daz and Zac at rank 1 they can only just apply for tribes :lol: your total points puts my village average to shame, about the only thing which does :icon_rolleyes:

Yep I know what my points are. Realize I went from one to four villages while having war declared on me by three tribes of about 40 players. Two of those used to belong to enemy members and I'm taking a third from an ex enemy as we speak. Being new to a world doesn't make someone a noob. Attacking with spears and sending four nobles in one attack and such does. Lol

DeletedUser

A lot of tribes are just desperate for active players, at this point.

I'm sure they are. Me I would rather fight and die on my own than be stuck in a crap tribe. God there is no worse misery.

DeletedUser

I'm sure they are. Me I would rather fight and die on my own than be stuck in a crap tribe. God there is no worse misery.

Then you'll probably end up on your own. There's nothing special recruiting nowadays.

DeletedUser

Sounding like it. Lol. Meh, no biggie. I.started on this world to keep a friend company with no intent on being serious about it. Then war was declared on me and I far too competitive to not respond to the challenge. Now I'm invested.