Third Time's The Charm, Morphy?

DeletedUser

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, maggots and bottlenecks! Roll up and behold; the splendid carnival is in town once again! Enjoy the jaunty atmosphere of yore, as ye olde retro outing returns with renewed vigor! Gouge yourself with classic treats of candy floss and toffee apples, feast your eyes on grand theatre - both comedic and tragic - and finally, lo and behold the epic mystery that has been passed down through the ages...

Oh, yes. Yes, it is.

I know what you're all thinking, my dear fellows and lasses! You're pondering on what deserves such a fantastical marvel. Let me humbly regale your eloquent minds, for I fear as much - you have been deceived! Tricked into submission of false information! Titans and PHX have sullied the name of our mystical genre, they are mere legends.

Answer me this, exalted friends: have you ever seen a phoenix, let alone one rise from the ashes? Have you seen immortal creatures and beings at the peaks of Mount Olympus? What's that, no? Well, I'll never! Now, answer me this, my fellows: how many times have you stared in flamboyant awe, jaw blatantly scraping the floor, at the marvelous production of a rabbit, card or the seemless sawing of a volunteered protege? You need not answer, you may stop drooling over the fond memories.

This may not be the carnival you remember - not quite, at least - but fret not, my dear audience! A new act has been mastered and we're ready to perform its pilot, CHITT, our circus animal-training sister establishment shall be producing the finest beasts to hit the road!

DeletedUser5596

Im looking around thinking... "does anyone else, know whats going on?"

Nice post, looking forward to finding out more.

Buddy do me a favour, now your in Magic... Please change that blooming profile pic of the magician. It has annoyed me since crimbo!

DeletedUser

Hehe, the avatar is from Heroes of Might & Magic V, if I'm not mistaken. :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic, CHITT
Side 2:
Tribes: Titans, PHX

Timeframe: 17/08/2012 00:00:00 to 21/08/2012 23:59:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Huh... The war hasn't officially been declared, mind. Not sure why that is. :p

DeletedUser

I lost a few nukes taking some PHX villas before the war so dose that count :p rebuilding fun will start soon