Thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's great that Tracey could give us all something to think about. That said, no opportunity to ask what she's actually talking about in the same thread is less great.

I've noticed a lot of people around who have been banned. It's a curious thing to see so many, particularly so early in the world, and I wonder if it has something to do with the thought.

Is it possible to get some further information about this:

Continue with the stupidity that has been seen over the last 24 hours and your game accounts are next that will suffer.......

What stupidity? I plead gross ignorance about what you're talking about, and I'm sure I can't be the only one. How are we to discontinue a stupidity we know nothing about? And if this isn't aimed at all, why was it posted like that as an important announcement? Cryptic doesn't help give clear meaning and when threats are included... well, I really want to know what's going on. I don't like the idea of a threat to my account when I don't know what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to be closing this as it is potential for discussing previous moderation. I understand your concern Decursus, however just know that the people that were involved in what happened, know who they are and know what she is referring to. If you weren't involved it doesn't really effect you. I know that's likely not the answer you want to hear but it's the only answer I can really give. If you want to discuss this further, you can mail me, but understand that even in a mail, I can't tell you in detail what happened.

Regards,
Jason/jp68plus1
Forum Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.