Thread Suggestions

DeletedUser

AW bless. thats not this one sunshine. think the carebears have a lil members board on their website. probably got some hugging games you could play too.

only messing mate. couldnt resist.

I was waiting for someone to post something like that :icon_razz:. I just think it's stupid really when someone posts their opinion on something and gets a load of crap for it. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I've seen it happen on other threads.

DeletedUser7369

Hmm. it can be too much, but on the other hand a lot of peoples opinions (see 0904 or whatever number he uses) are complete tosh and are said with such authority that other people have to put them right or players such as yourself (i seem to recall you are newish) may actually believe them and then develop a poor game plan and ill-advised tactics.

DeletedUser

Yeah I can understand that if someone's clearly wrong and adamant that theyare right then that's fair enough :icon_razz:
And yeah I am kinda new:icon_eek:

DeletedUser1511

Yeah I'm not a fan of all the rate this and that forums.
A forum where anyone could post without worry of getting flamed would be good :icon_biggrin:
A forum where people can go to be stupid, and recieve comfort from equally stupid people is your idea of fun.
I can only think of one reason why someone would want such a forum, and it ain't because Osama is dead....

DeletedUser

I didn't say it was my idea of fun did I. I know that if i posted my opinion on something on one of these forums It'd probably get flamed because I'm new so I don't know a lot on the tactics of the game. And I think your joke sort of died there.

DeletedUser1511

I didn't say it was my idea of fun did I. I know that if i posted my opinion on something on one of these forums It'd probably get flamed because I'm new so I don't know a lot on the tactics of the game. And I think your joke sort of died there.

Joke, i wasnt trying to be funny. I was trying to called you stupid without getting an infraction.

nice bait :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Joke, i wasnt trying to be funny. I was trying to called you stupid without getting an infraction.

nice bait :icon_wink:

This is exactly what I mean. Your given me crap because I only suggested it as being an idea for new people like myself to comment in without having to deal with stuff like this. If anything that is probably a reason people are put off commenting in the forums, if people like you are going to nit pick at posts because you've got nothing better to do.

Anyway rant over now :icon_biggrin:, and sorry about going off topic guys :icon_razz: