Time comes out of the closest

DeletedUser

WOW am I loved or is it Hated

Hi all me Blade-Hog duke of Time.

Check me out on uk8 go user file not hard to see I was once in W1NGE.
I left UK8 down to reasons and RL not good right now but when I left W1NGE I was leaving Tw all-round.

My other world took care of me and in time I returned.
I then started to think about rejoining uk8, could I do this?
Well in leaving W1NGE I left some m8s behind ok W1NGE soon nobled me in uk8 but I had good villages so that was easy for them to sort.
But in the end I'm sure they wanted me as a attacking player at the time not one going.

RL got a bit better and I thought maybe I can rejoin uk8 too, once back W1NGE players from old starting mail me mails like you back, is it you?
Once I got my market up I looked and was shocked W1NGE was trying to kill me with resource, You just need to see the incoming wood clay iron.
I not even mailed them back I was omg I need to do something build my market and warehouse was top of that list back then.

But it soon came to me new players was joining the world and there was this Tedd66 guy always telling me to join.

I then asked W1NGE if I could make my own tribe and make it a tribe to help W1NGE as no one like them :icon_sad:

There was no sure ok hoggy go for it but only one wanted it unknown.

So I made it we had fullbacks and full in and out not a easy thing to do really even with there W1NGE full help, I fact it's was a nightmare.

So one leader in W1NGE was to put us in talks with Hunter talks just went on and on really, Hunter liked being a small unit.
Next was get Kis to merge talks here a hard one.
So next was NDMS this happened for a sort time not even I know what really went on, just NDMS poked at W1NGE for not supporting.
But there was no land times no croods just help me and no W1NGE player had helped in 2 mins and the poking started.

NMDS leader was to sort it but I login and all put 2 NMDS left Time?

Also at this time there was upbeatnas1 a player not taking Ipod or taking part in W1NGE wars but just nobling barbs.
So I had to mail first no reply.
second time round I nobling to be close to a m8, this was north of me at the time.
Then he took a barb south of me.
I mailed back who you m8?
Next he told me and before I could blink he took is m8 village, I mailed reply was.
He left TW, ok I guess that happens in TW.

But upbeatnas1 was soon to take a dislike to NMDS mails ok it took him a few days.

I had a skype room with W1NGE and in aid to help Time I added Tedd66, upbeatnas1 saw this as unfair and as we was getting on with upbeatnas1 now we added him to that room.

upbeatnas1 was all about he could get W1NGE to war NMDS and in time I made a Mistake when tedd66 was away I set him tedd sitter.
I woke up to see wars ended and Time only at war with SR and NMDS.
KiS and AOTS upbeatnas1 told me us them I sorted it let them help you them you take them later, also the whole of Time was mailing me what the hells going on.

upbeatnas1 over used Tedd66 baron sit and I removed the rights from tedd asap.
Tedd returned and was well omg what did we do omg I sorry, it was not tedd66 doing but it put tedd in shock.

Members asked me to report upbeatnas1 not only did he changes war rules he also kicked players out of the tribe, I'm above reporting players it only stops you from taking them.

But upbeatnas1 was not to stop there barb and barb took it toll on W1NGE members fighting a war when upbeatnas1 done as he felt right.

So he got kicked from W1NGE and I was asked to let him join Time, tedd invited him I kicked him as this only one W1NGE asking.
That W1NGE member was right and upbeatnas1 soon joined Hunter.

Why did W1NGE war Hunter not sure but upbeatnas1 soon ran and ran and ran.

I now read this:
--------------------------------------------------------
BOT

Description
For questions on how not to know run a tribe please contact:
Blade-Hog any bad advice to give he has it all lol.

AS for his co player Ted, funny story there, he wanted me to get hog into W1NGE so he could take over time in a quiet coup lol sly 1 Ted.

Now he is co playing with Hog, funny how back stabbers like Ted work aint it lol.

Rest of Time are good peeps.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Am I really the reason W1NGE kicked him the reason he joined HUNTER and ran, I don't think so.

But hey it's a good point to bring up Time and let all know about us a bit, and you can also pass your thoughts on upbeatnas1 and who a backstabber.

I'm pleased in a lot of ways I not put a ticket in on upbeatnas1 he sorted his life out and is now a farm.
Also admins in here no reading and banning him we on top of this in game :lol:

DeletedUser9918

I think that he wants more ppl to talk about time :):icon_twisted: seeing as we are a amsome tribe and don't worry blade hog upbeatnas also hates megahoops for some reason so it could also be his fault but i reckon it was his own fault he also lied alot about how gd he was in storm rider war

DeletedUser9615

Dont want to sound silly, but if i wasen't already aware of the situation i would of already been lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

I liked this post! Bit of TW history and so far Jpmullane hasnlt posted so might actually live a little while.

Loved the bit about not putting in a ticket as farming someone better option!

DeletedUser

WOW am I loved or is it Hated

Hi all me Blade-Hog duke of Time.

Check me out on uk8 go user file not hard to see I was once in W1NGE.
I left UK8 down to reasons and RL not good right now but when I left W1NGE I was leaving Tw all-round.

My other world took care of me and in time I returned.
I then started to think about rejoining uk8, could I do this?
Well in leaving W1NGE I left some m8s behind ok W1NGE soon nobled me in uk8 but I had good villages so that was easy for them to sort.
But in the end I'm sure they wanted me as a attacking player at the time not one going.

RL got a bit better and I thought maybe I can rejoin uk8 too, once back W1NGE players from old starting mail me mails like you back, is it you?
Once I got my market up I looked and was shocked W1NGE was trying to kill me with resource, You just need to see the incoming wood clay iron.
I not even mailed them back I was omg I need to do something build my market and warehouse was top of that list back then.

But it soon came to me new players was joining the world and there was this Tedd66 guy always telling me to join.

I then asked W1NGE if I could make my own tribe and make it a tribe to help W1NGE as no one like them :icon_sad:

There was no sure ok hoggy go for it but only one wanted it unknown.

So I made it we had fullbacks and full in and out not a easy thing to do really even with there W1NGE full help, I fact it's was a nightmare.

So one leader in W1NGE was to put us in talks with Hunter talks just went on and on really, Hunter liked being a small unit.
Next was get Kis to merge talks here a hard one.
So next was NDMS this happened for a sort time not even I know what really went on, just NDMS poked at W1NGE for not supporting.
But there was no land times no croods just help me and no W1NGE player had helped in 2 mins and the poking started.

NMDS leader was to sort it but I login and all put 2 NMDS left Time?

Also at this time there was upbeatnas1 a player not taking Ipod or taking part in W1NGE wars but just nobling barbs.
So I had to mail first no reply.
second time round I nobling to be close to a m8, this was north of me at the time.
Then he took a barb south of me.
I mailed back who you m8?
Next he told me and before I could blink he took is m8 village, I mailed reply was.
He left TW, ok I guess that happens in TW.

But upbeatnas1 was soon to take a dislike to NMDS mails ok it took him a few days.

I had a skype room with W1NGE and in aid to help Time I added Tedd66, upbeatnas1 saw this as unfair and as we was getting on with upbeatnas1 now we added him to that room.

upbeatnas1 was all about he could get W1NGE to war NMDS and in time I made a Mistake when tedd66 was away I set him tedd sitter.
I woke up to see wars ended and Time only at war with SR and NMDS.
KiS and AOTS upbeatnas1 told me us them I sorted it let them help you them you take them later, also the whole of Time was mailing me what the hells going on.

upbeatnas1 over used Tedd66 baron sit and I removed the rights from tedd asap.
Tedd returned and was well omg what did we do omg I sorry, it was not tedd66 doing but it put tedd in shock.

Members asked me to report upbeatnas1 not only did he changes war rules he also kicked players out of the tribe, I'm above reporting players it only stops you from taking them.

But upbeatnas1 was not to stop there barb and barb took it toll on W1NGE members fighting a war when upbeatnas1 done as he felt right.

So he got kicked from W1NGE and I was asked to let him join Time, tedd invited him I kicked him as this only one W1NGE asking.
That W1NGE member was right and upbeatnas1 soon joined Hunter.

Why did W1NGE war Hunter not sure but upbeatnas1 soon ran and ran and ran.

I now read this:
--------------------------------------------------------
BOT

Description
For questions on how not to know run a tribe please contact:
Blade-Hog any bad advice to give he has it all lol.

AS for his co player Ted, funny story there, he wanted me to get hog into W1NGE so he could take over time in a quiet coup lol sly 1 Ted.

Now he is co playing with Hog, funny how back stabbers like Ted work aint it lol.

Rest of Time are good peeps.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Am I really the reason W1NGE kicked him the reason he joined HUNTER and ran, I don't think so.

But hey it's a good point to bring up Time and let all know about us a bit, and you can also pass your thoughts on upbeatnas1 and who a backstabber.

I'm pleased in a lot of ways I not put a ticket in on upbeatnas1 he sorted his life out and is now a farm.
Also admins in here no reading and banning him we on top of this in game :lol:

Now Im not sure what exactly Hog is on bout here lmao who ever is sure what he is on about :lol:

But Let clear up some fiction :icon_rolleyes: and put in some facts for once :icon_razz:

Upbeatz was in w1nge, fact,

Upbeatz was asked by Hog to be his co Duke in Time, fact.

Upbeatz turned Hog down, fact, but helped Hog run Time none the less and let all aassume all the decisions made were Hogs, fact.

Upbeatz, told Hog to dismiss 2 100 pointer nobodys from the tribe, he told Ted to, but both were to scared to actually do anything to annoy their masters in w1nge since Time is the unofficial w1nge academy tribe, fact.

Time had 2 wars ongoing with real tribes both ~SR~ and NMDS, while having endless mini conflicts with numerious tiny tribes, so their focus was not ever on nmds or on ~SR~, fact.

Upbeatz, changed Times focus to only ~SR~ and NMDS solely to finish off both quickly, fact.

Upbeatz, dismissed both tiny pointed members, changed silly wars with tiny pointed tribes to get Time to refocus solely on both ~SR~ & NMDS and it worked, and Time began kicking ass, fact :icon_eek:.

W1nge have/had a rule of no barb nobling or bonus barb nobling, so Upbeatz allowed 2 nice bonus barbs to grow beside him in K56, only for both to be nobled by Horto of ~SR~, Horto then quit for some reason and deleted, and Upbeatz having seen both bonus barbs taken once before, informed Nibbler he was gonna take both now to form a cluster, Upbeatz took both, fact.

w1nge used the bonus barbs and the dismissial of two 100 pointers and the re focusing of Time as the excuse to dismiss Upbeatz, the truth not being likely to be told by either them or Hog, fact.

w1nge told Hunter not to take in Upbeatz as they planned on rimming him quietly :lol:, but Hunter had been pushed bout nuff at that point and took in Upbeatz and stacked him up big time, fact.

Persianpunch from w1nge attacked Upbeatz for 3 days and lost 19 nukes :lol: and 15 nobles :lol: before he came to his sences, fact.

w1nge had talked, well Nibbler had, bout sorting out Hunter at some point, Hunter had been removed from Ally to Nap, so a war of some form was coming at some point, Hunter need time to prepare for this, but literally the day after some chats between Hunter council and w1nge, Hunter declaired on w1nge in a somewhat ill prepared for war, fact.

Alot of Hunter jumped to save them selves :lol:, and some didnt, Upbeatz didnt, he stayed right till the end even tho it wa a lost cause then no matter what way it was looked at, fact.

Upbeatz left, didnt join any big tribes, moved bout from tribe to tribe just to annoy Time each time they declaired on a small tribe Upbeatz was in :lol:, and for the most part it has been alot of fun actually messing with the council of Time with all the moves lol, fact.

Upbeatz and Nibbler and Hog had very strong words, as the back stab cme from Nibbler and Hog, but since Hog is a w1nge puppet I guess Upbeatz should have seen it coming but he wasnt watching his friends :lol:, fact.

Long and sort of it is this, it all happened word for word as I have written it above, it would be nice to believe that most will believe that, but in reality, people will believe whatever they choose to believe, but I wanted to post the facts here and not the fiction Hog creates in his make believe world each day.

Thank you.

Rob

DeletedUser

Considering your one made sense, I'll just go with yours... :p

DeletedUser9918

:icon_razz::):mad:we arent an onoffical acdemy tribe we are to allied tribes
why don't u just stay in one tribe u have moved tribes alot and each time we declare war u disband we have one 4 wars agianst u now

plus look wo joined are tribe hmm i rember u calling him a nobody
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_evil:
and i am in times council and we don't care about your tribes we just dislike u and want u gone this is no mention of u in any of times forum except for one in are war room saying if u want free villas then upbeatnas1 has lots of free villas if any one wants one then just send i nuke and noble trian
:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

on guess what? heres bushy profile it has i love it when players think they know how to play tw like upbeatnas1 for a example
u lied u said u were nukeing ~sr~ like hell i have more oda then u i have only used a few nukes and i have been around for alot less time then u u were 30k when i was 1k
u nobled more then 2 barbs u nobled more then 10 infact:icon_razz::icon_razz:

these are all true facts:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

2 bonus barbs, dismiseed 2 nobodys from Time, you reinvited them back into Time right???, right away???? oh thats right, no you didnt lmao, changed Times endless silly wars on tiny no body tribes, yep I did, got time forcused on ~SR & NMDS, oh hang on maybe you believe Hog did that all, oopps my bad, ok go on believing that

Infact I have nobled a min of 20 barbs now in the past few days, and fact there will be another 20 in the next few days lmao,

As for Bushy, hmm, didnt he have a deal with RiotsRFun, Riots would clear a villa, Bushy would prenoble it for Riots and Riot would take the villa then with his 1 noble, in fact what actually happened was another back stab lmao what more back stabs, yep, Riot cleared it, and Bushy didnt pre noble it, he nobled it lol, when Riot said, mate, what are doing that was mine, Bushys reply was, let me remember, oh yea, his reply was, leave Time and Go 1 v 1 with me, lol, so my reply to bushy was, you leave time and go 1 v 1 with me, otherwise keep to the deal with Riot and give him back the villas as agreed in your deal.

What was bushys reply?????, oh thats rightt he gave back the villa :lol::lol::lol:, back stabbing in your tribe is a normal every day happening, not on my watch it wasnt.

Spout off all you like mate, but the Fact based post speaks for its self, your big tough guy now yea lmao, you know where my villas are mate, come attack them, action tends to speak louder than words :lol:

DeletedUser9918

if that is true about bushy ten i did not know but we ain't all like tha i and when i build my nobles and my nukes up agian i will give u a go

DeletedUser

if that is true about bushy ten i did not know but we ain't all like tha i and when i build my nobles and my nukes up agian i will give u a go

It is the complete truth about Bushy and Riots Deal.

And I know not all of Time members are like that mate, I have much respect for the vast majority of Time members, yourself included, but I have no respect for Hog, none for Ted, and none for Nibbler, as these 3 are the back stabbers mate who brought all of this into being what it is now, including the failed war with Hunter and w1nge.

DeletedUser9918

pluswhen is upbeatz going to stand up and defend himself

DeletedUser

pluswhen is upbeatz going to stand up and defend himself

He has no need to, he worked his ass off for Time, and all that has come from that is now the pebble in the pond effect.

Anyhow, the complete truth of it all is in the facts post above, everything else is just clutter on the highway.

DeletedUser5582

Ok the above is very amusing and he did this and they did that and Drebel's post was in the main a fair summary of what I think happened but no longer really care.

Few small issues:

There are many reasons why folks get dismissed from tribes. Upbeatnas was dismissed by Nibbles as Nibbles didnlt think Upbeatnas was right for W1nge. Rest is just froth. For me thought Upbeatnas did the right things but went about them the wrong way (would make a good leader perhaps but would need someone to write his mails as they can rub folk up the wrong way!)

Remember we donlt need a reason to dismiss someone so is not about barbs, or who clicked what but at the end of the day is about smooth running of the tribe (see no I in tribe rule!!)

Next Time is not an academy tribe of W1nge. Was founded by an ex W1nger and friendly relations started straight away but they are their own tribe and can and do make their own decisions. Note no folks moving from one tribe to other.

Next the HUNTER (now known as um actually quite a few tribes now) saga. Ugh enough already but will say this. Upbeatnas tells HUNTER that W1nge planning war so they strike (lol) first. Ok so if you dumb enough to believe the ravings coming from a freshly booted member howling at the moon then that is one thing but what is amusing for me is that through all this and despite attacking (lol) us first HUNTER have been bleating how they "didn;t want war" and "has been bullied" etc etc etc

Yet this line is, for me, what was wrong with the HUNTER leadership paranoia

w1nge told Hunter not to take in Upbeatz as they planned on rimming him quietly :lol:, but Hunter had been pushed bout nuff at that point and took in Upbeatz and stacked him up big time, fact.

so you see our "bestest friends" in HUNTER though told that a guy was going to be attacked would invite him and then stack him and they wonder why we changed them from allies to a NAP :icon_eek:

Now at the end of the day what happened to Upbeatnas is happening on TW worlds all over the place.

He got booted as basically Nibbles didnlt like him, what should have been a simple rim exercise turned into a diplomatic incident and a war between ranked 1 and ranked 5 tribe.

For that Upbeatnas I will always be truly grateful to you! Good post Rob though as you set out your story well and is pretty close to the truth with a few blemishes here and there.

DeletedUser

so you see our "bestest friends" in HUNTER though told that a guy was going to be attacked would invite him and then stack him and they wonder why we changed them from allies to a NAP :icon_eek:.

Hunter were a Nap long before they took me in as we both know :icon_eek: :lol:

I agree with most of what you have said, bar a few small blemishes on the full truth you left out.

But really, at least if you conbined what I said in the facts post and what you said in your post, that is the full truth right there.

But at this point in time, who cares anymore lmao :lol:

Good Post tho Jo :lol:

DeletedUser

Off topic = Drebel is Rob. Upbeatnas is Lee (Robs Brother) and Rob. Hangyakusha was Rob. All play together at once. Drebel gets deleted and Lee gets all vills. Upbeatnas co plays rob and lee. while hangy is still there. Hangy joins Nmds. NMDS kicks Hangy as he interferes, doesnt support or listen. Rob doesnt like this soo when NMDs plan on taking Hangys vill W1nge say theyll deal with it. Nmds says fine. surprise, surprise Upbeatnas has some if not all of hangys vills. Hangy gets deleted. W1nge get NMDs into Time. Things dont work out. Nmds Leave. Upbeatnas gets w1nge and Time to declare on NMDs. Upbeatnas joins Hunter. Hunter declares on W1nge.

this is the real story behind upbeats deciet. is it me or wherever Rob/Lee go either the tribe gets disbanded/ war erupts.

On Topic: Time are unofficial Academy of W1nge.. explains alot.. And if Hog doesnt have a clue about war with Nmds... no insult intended.. why doesnt he declare peace?

DeletedUser9918

we are to far in the war and your villas are nice and we aren't a acdemy tribe we are allied

DeletedUser

we are to far in the war and your villas are nice and we aren't a acdemy tribe we are allied

all the better to end the war. our war has gone on For 35 days.. and it all started because of 1 player not even in your tribe..

i think its time to end. IMO.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser9918

but u have nice villages and we still nobling but your doing better then ~sr~

DeletedUser

well um those villages are also in a war with w1nge...
aNiTHY+M+79b2Q7eWfYO0MMjjx8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=