Time comes out of the closest

DeletedUser9918

yer we also share noble planner so we know what villas they want

DeletedUser

yer we also share noble planner so we know what villas they want

lmao double edge, nice try mate, but you do have nice villas tho, good work there, they will look good as Time & W1NGE villas :lol::lol::lol: as will mine at some point in Time now pun intended there :icon_eek:.

Hangy quit and 24 hrs went by and Lee broke no rules by taking his villas, maybe some moral rules as nmds wanted the villas, but really, who cares what nmds wanted.

DRebel quit long time back, and promised lee the villas to get a foothold for W1NGE into K56 to allow more in, Lee took the villas and tha was that, again, no TW rules were broken, morally some against nmds again and shadeslayer who wanted the villas, but again who cares now :lol:.

Between both Jo`s post and the facts post combined, the full truth is in them both, everything thing else you have to say double is just your personal dislike of Lee and Rob, and it is a game in reality, so grow up, prepare your villas for Time & W1NGE to noble from you, like I have done, and quit moaning and whinning of shoulda, coulda, woulda :icon_rolleyes:.

Face both Time & W1NGE at least standing tall, earn some respect while you fall, like I plan to do, and am doing, and double, remember these words now lol, war game, you have nice villas, they want them, as for the rest double, no one cares anymore, all they now care bout is all my villas and all of yours and nmds villas pmsl, so deal with that now rather than later :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks I had my offical Important person speech hat on there, now just back to my usual self, killing nukes from both Time and W1NGE, earning respect, and living the dream :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Drebel im sorry.. but by my comment i meant it sarcastically.. and Jimmy White's right ( although i hate to admit it ) :)

DeletedUser

Drebel im sorry.. but by my comment i meant it sarcastically.. and Jimmy White's right ( although i hate to admit it ) :)

I know how you meant your comment mate :lol:, it just doesnt matter anymore to anyone :icon_eek: at all lmao.

You want to join my tribe and we will crush both time and w1nge together?? :lol::lol::lol: lol