TIME TO LOSE FACE??

• Thread starter DeletedUser5769
  • Start date

DeletedUser5769

PEST have now reached a dilemma (in my opinion)

Do they lose Face and admit that they were over confident in that a few bored players threatening to leave have cocked it up, the 7 Day war is now in its 3rd week and apart from the initial "Blitz Kreig" they havent really done anything.

Yes 2 weeks is up and all the nukes are rebuilt - so it's here we go again time - but with who??

The small warring faction or the full tribe??

This brings up another question, if the full tribe swing into action against the complete disaster that is ZP, that means that they are not concentrating on FATE which I am sure there newest and shortest alliance partners will not be pleased about, but thats not my call.

We were cannon fodder and by now should have crumbled and withered away to let the mighty PEST just roll through with their superior players and there imortal players standing by and laughing.

ZP have never and will never shout from the roof-tops about how good we are, because we dont have the best players, so if we lose, we've lost nothing as we were expected to.

But we havent lost and we have had the audacity to hold our own, so PEST in your underestimation of the task, you now find yourself about to lose face as well

Do they let the imortals in to deal with this crap tribe and throw your full weight behind it, or do you have to eat humble pie and allow your war hungry members to carry on un-aided(allegedly) in a roll over, or risk everything by upping the ante??

DeletedUser

I can see you have put a lot of thought into this, just to give you my view, you aren't marked as enemies, so personally I'm not interested.

DeletedUser

Lol@the above

Its true, we never actually intended you to be enemies. Its more of an... expansion. Warring FATE isn't the easiest thing to do on W4 and the backline players were hungry for villages. So why prevent the tribe from expanding and fighting a long hard war? Let them take on Z~P.

Just because you haven't lost villages in the past week, doesn't mean our players are bored. Its not a war to us.

Don't even mention the word lose too please, its been just over 2 weeks... Its impossible to lose, only possible to disband.

Nice attempt of trying to demoralise PEST

DeletedUser

So instead of losing a war you're failing at expansion? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So instead of losing a war you're failing at expansion? :icon_biggrin:

Are they? +PEST- still have a conquers lead overall. That means +PEST- still hold the advantage. And Britecraft, you are rubbish, you wasted your time and life faking players miles away from you who aren't even attacking you or supporting against you... what's the point? Use some logic when you fight, please.

DeletedUser5769

Are they? +PEST- still have a conquers lead overall. That means +PEST- still hold the advantage. And Britecraft, you are rubbish, you wasted your time and life faking players miles away from you who aren't even attacking you or supporting against you... what's the point? Use some logic when you fight, please.

I have never said i was good, great or even the wild claim of imortal Adellion.

This is the 2nd time you have accused me of faking players who are (a) miles away from me and (b) not involved.

Point (a) I have never that i am aware of faked players miles away from me, but then again that may have been a mistake on my part, but you seem to hold someones ability based on who and where they fake.

Point (b) would you be so kind as to supply a list of players that are supporting as we obviously wouldn't want to offend anyone by attacking the wrong person.

At least I have an account that is mine and can be judged by my actions as it's my name above the door, i dont hide behind sits and pseudonyms.

And I do use logic, you just don't happen to know what my logic is??

DeletedUser

I have never said i was good, great or even the wild claim of imortal Adellion.

This is the 2nd time you have accused me of faking players who are (a) miles away from me and (b) not involved.

Point (a) I have never that i am aware of faked players miles away from me, but then again that may have been a mistake on my part, but you seem to hold someones ability based on who and where they fake.

Point (b) would you be so kind as to supply a list of players that are supporting as we obviously wouldn't want to offend anyone by attacking the wrong person.

At least I have an account that is mine and can be judged by my actions as it's my name above the door, i dont hide behind sits and pseudonyms.

And I do use logic, you just don't happen to know what my logic is??

When I sat BattleAxe's account, I had fakes inbound from you at 70 hours out. Several of them. You know full well BattleAxe is on the =FATE= frontline and therefore unlikely to attack you or support against you (as he has no villages near Z~P).

I saw your attacks on him with my own eyes, and I laughed at the foolhardiness. Seriously, pick a logical target when faking to not make it so obvious that you are doing so.

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm just going by this post. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5769

When I sat BattleAxe's account, I had fakes inbound from you at 70 hours out. Several of them. You know full well BattleAxe is on the =FATE= frontline and therefore unlikely to attack you or support against you (as he has no villages near Z~P).

I saw your attacks on him with my own eyes, and I laughed at the foolhardiness. Seriously, pick a logical target when faking to not make it so obvious that you are doing so.

So if Battle Axe has no villa's near Z~P then it would be a complete miracle for me to be 1hr 10mins by noble to his closest villa to me, and yes i did send scouts from 70hrs out but the were to villas that were close to me not FATE fron line as i wouldnt even know where that is unless you give me a Tom Tom

478|374 is the co-ords just in case you have lost some of Battle Axes villas whilst sitting him

DeletedUser

So if Battle Axe has no villa's near Z~P then it would be a complete miracle for me to be 1hr 10mins by noble to his closest villa to me, and yes i did send scouts from 70hrs out but the were to villas that were close to me not FATE fron line as i wouldnt even know where that is unless you give me a Tom Tom

478|374 is the co-ords just in case you have lost some of Battle Axes villas whilst sitting him

According to TwMaps, that's a lone village. And he still owns it. He hasn't lost any villages to Z~P at all. But ofc, this is Z~P we are talking about, where players seem to think faking players on another frontline, who are not involved in attacking Z~P or supporting against them, is a good idea. :icon_rolleyes: Not to mention faking one of the best players on UK4, do you really think he (or indeed me or anyone competent who is sitting) would not spot from a mile away that either you are sending fakes, or you are wasting nukes in a fantastically silly way?

DeletedUser

PEST have now reached a dilemma (in my opinion)

Do they lose Face and admit that they were over confident in that a few bored players threatening to leave have cocked it up, the 7 Day war is now in its 3rd week and apart from the initial "Blitz Kreig" they havent really done anything.

Firstly, the initial "blitzkrieg" was about 27 ish conquers. We are now in the sixties therefore we have been doing something since then.

Secondly, we were hardly expecting the war to take seven days. We knew full well the war would go on for a long while (or we expect it to at least as is only just begun so far!), we only have so many nobles after all :D

Yes 2 weeks is up and all the nukes are rebuilt - so it's here we go again time - but with who??

The small warring faction or the full tribe??

Quite happy with what we've got already thank you :)

This brings up another question, if the full tribe swing into action against the complete disaster that is ZP, that means that they are not concentrating on FATE which I am sure there newest and shortest alliance partners will not be pleased about, but thats not my call.

The full tribe are not needed, no matter how much you seem to want them to join in. And an excellent subtle attempt to try and stir things up there :D

And as for the not focussing on =FATE= part, don't flatter yourself. Comparatively its no contest between you and =FATE=, not even on the same level!

We were cannon fodder and by now should have crumbled and withered away to let the mighty PEST just roll through with their superior players and there imortal players standing by and laughing.

ZP have never and will never shout from the roof-tops about how good we are, because we dont have the best players, so if we lose, we've lost nothing as we were expected to.

But we havent lost and we have had the audacity to hold our own, so PEST in your underestimation of the task, you now find yourself about to lose face as well

I'll admit that from first signs, it looked like you'd crumble pretty quickly as resistance on the first few days was pathetic. But you've certainly proved yourself a little more in the meantime though. You are rank 5 afterall out of the 5 powers in this world, so its epected you'd be able to put up some sort of fight and hold your own.

I really don't think +PEST- have lost any face in this.

Do they let the imortals in to deal with this crap tribe and throw your full weight behind it, or do you have to eat humble pie and allow your war hungry members to carry on un-aided(allegedly) in a roll over, or risk everything by upping the ante??

As i mentioned earlier we're fine by ourselves, no matter how much you beg they won't be coming visiting!

And as for the "allegedly", we have been dealing with everything by ourselves. Support, intel, fakes, attacks etc have all been sorted by one squad.

Hope this has answered some of your questions or accusations :)

DeletedUser5769

Doomdealer you are right you are now in the 60's but we are now in the 30's so we are right back to where we were at you being +27

Side 1:
Tribes: Z~P
Side 2:
Tribes: +PEST-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,534
Side 2: 2,629
Difference: 95

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 65
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,996,766
Side 2: 18,622,472
Difference: 4,625,706

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223,834
Side 2: 502,125
Difference: 278,291

chart

but if you look at the last week we are +10 so not all a one way street??

Adellion - As for BattleAxe you have to remember we were not sent a list of who was and wasnt attacking and i scouted all local villa's to me, so lone villa or not it is beside me, and since the 1st wave of attacks Battleaxe hasnt been scout, and he has never had nukes fatastically waisted on his walls.

DeletedUser

Almost feel tempted to send you a list :D But sure you've probably worked it out by now!

DeletedUser8195

I don't get it :-( whose lost their face? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Not that I'm trying to stir things up any more than they are but,

+Pest- declared war on Z~P therefore Z~P can attack any member of +Pest-, no matter if they are attacking us or not.

P.S. Thanx to Adellion for saying my nukes were fantastic(ally wasted). I thought I was average not fantastic :) (joke)Plz don't hurt me I iz noob

DeletedUser8195

Ah! So Z~P declare on scrimshanker?

Does it hurt Glen?

DeletedUser6695

Actually I took glens face, it was his Fate ( oh the pun)