TIME TO LOSE FACE??

• Thread starter DeletedUser5769
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why does this thread keep reminding of 'Face Off'

I don't even like the movie and got given it as an Xmas present a few years back.

Z~P it seems a bit brave to be goading +PEST- on the externals. I guess time will tell wether you were wise to or not.

DeletedUser8532

Nooooo, they keep asking me to join their tribe

was that me???????? i think it may have been

And who may i ask told you we had declared on you!!

DeletedUser8195

I just presumed you had, considering you took his face off!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: +PEST-
Side 2:
Tribes: Z~P

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 137
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 841,023
Side 2: 1,136,490
Difference: 295,467

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alas, not for us.
onetruth today at 14:07
If I write a charming poem for you would you find someone else to gangbang?

britecraft today at 14:22
No - because they would be able to give me the banter that you do

onetruth today at 14:24
What if I write a fifteen minute radio dramatisation of your life? You would have to find someone else to perform it as I have a cold, but I could do some of the sound effects. I have a coconut: do horses feature much in your childhood?

Do we have a deal?

britecraft today at 14:29
I warned you ages ago that you should join us, i also warned you that you would not come out of this PEST war well. And no horses and me don't get along, thats why i keep sending them out every time they get back, still got a shed load more to get out the house

onetruth today at 14:33
Actually that's just as well as I can only find one half of the coconut, which means I can do the "clip" noise but not the "clop", so unless the horses that didn't feature in your childhood were lame, it would just sound stupid.

I think [player]billykingmaker[/player] might have half a coconut. If you agree to a seven day cease-fire I'll see if he'll lend me it.

Do we have a deal? Feel free to support my villages before you attack them, btw.

britecraft today at 14:37
Not my call anymore - i stood down as leader so that i had more time to noble bigger account

onetruth today at 16:39
So you've just been playing me along, wasting my time? Thanks. Thanks for nothing. You rhombus.

Zulu Patriots? Zulu Pratriots, more like.

DeletedUser5769

And that is ^^^^^ Part of a convo titled

Please stop attacking me (16)

DeletedUser8610

As a loyal citizen of the Zulu patriots I'm officially exercising my right to ask my tribe (myself included) to please, please, pweeeeeeeze, stop attacking onetruth as he makes me laugh. Perhaps the wider community can prevail on my glorious leaders to immediately cease hostilities with cold so that we may enter into formal negotiations to adopt onetruth, tell him he's so cute, and lick a hankerchief and use it to remove dirt from his cheek... The little scamp.

We should, no must! Put aside our hatred of all our northern neighbours so that we can together focus on the real enemy... An angry tribe of fictitious hairdressing screenwriters who are currently brutalizing continents 87, 91, and the mythical lost contintent of z4cxq. I believe that once they have consolidated their power there they'll be heading north with their armies of ice cream vans, and adult contempory easy listening tapes! We need to stand together in order to beat back the tide of darkness.

Let there be love and hugs

DeletedUser8610

Always struck me as more of a concave hecatommyriagon to be fair.... Peace with COLD!!!... Or just onetruth at the very least

DeletedUser

Don't worry, they're dancing to my tune. Soon the nature of my secret plan will be revealed and I will have achieved total personnal anihilation. Mwahahaha-etc.

No such thing as a "concave hecatommyriagon". If it can't be drawn on a tribe profile page with ASCII chars, it isn't a real shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5769

And the nature of this secret plan is............................ to take shares in walls r us, knackers yard express and express bodybags ??