time to shut up sb00cky

DeletedUser4753

So im sure we all remember this ego tystical post

Step forward D1mension.

Now many people over the years have debated whether to barb or not to barb, but this really does take that whole topic to a new level.

Barbs nobled today by D1 currently stand at 59, yes that really is the number - 59!!!

So to salute such a super human effort, lets take a walk down memory lane and look at a little bit of history.

Total Conquers - 587

Barbs nobled - 157
Internals - 184
XpRd war - 10 - this says alot!!

Now in fairness that does leave over 200 caps, from random players, but without knowing the history, these were probably mostly gifts from players outside of his tribe that were quitting.

Having a look at these stats tells us alot about the man, not the myth/externals presence.

Rumour would have it, that this player has outstanding abilities, but in reality the truth is somewhat different. What we see is someone who can outpace others when it comes to internals and Barbs. The speed at which he can put down the mighty grey ones looks unprecedented. But when it comes to war, well.....

10 Caps in the ongoing world war, yes that really does say 10!!!!

So D1 I salute you, only one day may I be able to follow your prolific slaying of the undefended.

And to finish and ode to D1

D1, is great, D1 is Best,
Oh pray he put his nobles to rest
Grey ones he does slay,
More internals I dare say
D1 is the Hero of the Day
But when it comes to action
The war is becoming a distraction
As being a barb nobling noob is his biggest attraction.

A post from a guy whom many have vouged is a noob

And yes, we see this post now in its true light.
i mean we could of looked before and said, sboocky claiming 200 conquers where all gifts is rather stupid, but no we are not loud mouth people who just speel crap.

oh no, lets do a fair comparison, we all apprecaite the help/xprd is the big thing atm, and to which sboock quit rightly used stats to helplessly argue his silly argument.

but yea, stats since his ego fueled post

1 andyh370 XpRd 135 2 39.139.162 3.971.742
2 haphaz XpRd 156 2 32.804.722 1.900.649
3 Joby97 HELP! 31 13 25.554.139 57.323.948
4 d1mension HELP! 41 12 19.869.205 5.227.228

we see a oda gain which unless im mistaken is the best kills per points on the world
whilst being less than half andy's size have achieved 1/2 his oda
whilst being 1/4 haps size have achieved 2/3 her oda
where as sboock who has more villages, more points and a haphaz and andy on either side to back him up has...
17 sb007ck XpRd 8 2 8.015.784 2.736.291

not even half the units killed.

but this isnt everything now is it, i mean like hap and andy have show^ they are clearly getting easy villages in regards to troops killed to villages gained, so we cant purely base it on that at all, so if sboock is mauling over players n is clever bout his attackin perhaps he wouldnt of gained as much od

4 d1mension HELP! 41 12 19.869.205 5.227.228
17 sb007ck XpRd 8 2 8.015.784 2.736.291

Oh but wait, 1/4 the amount of caps, and yet sboock is way bigger???
ah but lets factor in loss's if ya like, granted sboock has very minimal odd nor has ever seen a help opp but of let throw in loss's

so we are on 29 for d1
and 6 for sb00cky

so no oda
no odd
no caps

and not only this, the xprd champion wants to point out barbs

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk13/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=357089&type=gain&pn=1

ya mean like the barbs you snook in pre xmas, yet another wimpy poor tactic, not only are you takin barbs, not only have you been unable to hurt the player in question of late.

but srsly xmas grab haha

i think you should go bury your nooby head in the sand n think who you toyin with before you open your big mouth again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did mail him and say i thought it was abit hypocritical of him to slag yourself then noble a bunch of barbs in my core again... It's ok though ill just start nobling barbs 24/7 stops the problem for the future and it doesn't overly bother me as i find it flattering he wants to be in the center of the friendly neighbour ;)

DeletedUser10619

Well that was quite a rambling post wasnt it. Yes I would admit to going through some struggles as of late, but apart from a couple of people on this world, most people have had their ups and downs.

With regard to my barb nobling yesterday evening, yes it is perhaps a little hypocritical of me, yet overall my barb nobling percentage will stand the test against anyone elses, but as Zippy has pointed out a move to a friendly neighbourhood was very appealing to me. Or maybe I just felt like renovating a small selection of properties, in an area that in the near future could be "up and coming"

But as many people have said over the years "one battle does not win a war", so we need to look at things overall, rather than just recent history, and as we all know I do like my stats.

XpRd vs Help! War rankings - time limit - Forever

7sb007ckXpRd121728.515.6719.699.427

12d1mensionHELP!519832.170.66672.376.367
21Zipperty ZogHELP!2417119.017.33467.256.906

I apologise for the slighty crude table, but hopefully to those with an un-biased nature, it shows, that overall I have comitted a relatively decent effort to our war, certainly better than those in this forum topic.

Barbs Nobled - Time limit - Forever

sb007ck - 37
D1mension - 249
Zipperty Zog - 274

So again looking at the situation overall, it fairly clear for all to see how the 3 of us regard barb nobling.

Fair play to your work in the last week D1, you gave one of our members a pretty hard time.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to set the record straight

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

DeletedUser4753

thier is a difference, mi co took our farms and turned them into our vills because xprd do so if we dont, before this was the case our barb nobling record was one of the best about, alas sneaky enemies mean we had to do summin.

much like you just proved yourself, so if martin dont take his barbs, then you will, so imo your recent action whilst as you say, hypocritical but also i dont think you can comment on help takin barbs as you have just proved why this is the case.

as for ups n downs, ill happily keep updating my stats if thats whats needed to prove im not as you dub me.

DeletedUser

While I accept that this world is drawing to a close and people are fighting for dominance, can we please scale back some of the insults.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser4753

dam what are you xprd spin doctor, this world is far from over.

DeletedUser12541

He didn't say that the world was over. He just mentioned that it is drawing to a close. Which, we are in the last phase of the world, the last war. Which means that it is drawing to a close.

DeletedUser4753

He didn't say that the world was over. He just mentioned that it is drawing to a close. Which, we are in the last phase of the world, the last war. Which means that it is drawing to a close.

drawing to a close means coming to a end, as everything is coming to a end since it starts one would sensible assume its not a term to be used at any point in time but only as we are approaching a close, which isnt the case

DeletedUser12541

Are you trying to say that the world isn't coming to an end? We have 60% (ok, 59.99%) dominance. The final push for dominance is always the quickest. I can't see the world exceeding July. It could do, but at current growth rates it's not highly likely. Dominance wise, we are 2/3's in to the game, which let's face it, we are now in the final chapter of the game. So safe to say, the world is drawing to a close. But opinions on the matter can differ.

DeletedUser4753

we was always half xprd size for a long long time, so when xprd had 30% we had 15%
when you had 40% we had 20%
the last it was was you guys having like 51% to helps 26%

so again, if our growth be not nulified then xprd would have to do something different to what your currently doing.

this changed when you recruited players from other tribes, pulling you further ahead.

the thing is, our dominance share isnt shrinking and your running out of people to recruit, it will come to a stage when you are close to the dominane % however without shrinking our share (something that hasnt happened to date) then xprd wont be winning any time soon.

atm your gettin good growth of of barbs and other weak tribes, but when its truly just help and xprd, i wonder what then, afterall of late we have been matching your caps against each other on some days, and as the weak are routed out i forsee this coming a more prelevent theme.

ever since the rank 1 family tribe fell to us leaving xprd undisputed at the top, xprd have always said thiers no 2 ways about it, its in the bag per say.

but whilst help still increase in size almost all of the time, any stats regarding loss's regarding either tribes nobling habits are irrelevent, we are still on the up so i dont see it correct for anyone to say this world is in anyones pocket, let alone almost done.

DeletedUser6503

we was always half xprd size for a long long time, so when xprd had 30% we had 15%
when you had 40% we had 20%
the last it was was you guys having like 51% to helps 26%

so again, if our growth be not nulified then xprd would have to do something different to what your currently doing.

this changed when you recruited players from other tribes, pulling you further ahead.

the thing is, our dominance share isnt shrinking and your running out of people to recruit, it will come to a stage when you are close to the dominane % however without shrinking our share (something that hasnt happened to date) then xprd wont be winning any time soon.

atm your gettin good growth of of barbs and other weak tribes, but when its truly just help and xprd, i wonder what then, afterall of late we have been matching your caps against each other on some days, and as the weak are routed out i forsee this coming a more prelevent theme.

ever since the rank 1 family tribe fell to us leaving xprd undisputed at the top, xprd have always said thiers no 2 ways about it, its in the bag per say.

but whilst help still increase in size almost all of the time, any stats regarding loss's regarding either tribes nobling habits are irrelevent, we are still on the up so i dont see it correct for anyone to say this world is in anyones pocket, let alone almost done.

Statiscally well, no is Christmas. Merry christmas JP

DeletedUser11285

Right mate to start with

the reason this is because your tribe is nobling barbs like a smack head does crack, but eventually the barbs will run out the your tribe will be screwed

how are the stats irrelevant. the war stats between our 2 tribes speaks for its self even ignoring the barb nobling that your tribe nobled way more and ignoring the internal nobling witch your tribe has nobled way more again. we still are winning on nobling,

DeletedUser4753

yes you are better at nobling helps inactives than we are xprd's bravo.

you guys have the exact same no of barbs nobled as us.

time played per barb nobles xprd and help are pretty much equal, so how are we gaining bonus growth from it?
also intenrals do not contribute towards growth do they.

also are you in any right to talk about barb nobling? we took our barbs because xprd would if we didnt, as sboocky proved, either we take them or they become cheap advanatges for xprd, you on the other hand took barbs deep in home territory.

please iso stop makin a fool of yourself, the old xprd are epic cuz rank 1 raaaaawr is kinda sad and boring, grow a brain n use some for or logic or get back to your turkey instead of trying to infect people with foolishitus

DeletedUser12541

We have gained 2,881 from barbs, you guys have gained 3,295. So firstly, you have gained more barbs.

Secondly,we have nobled 13,791 villages, you guys have nobled 4,240. So quite clearly, You guys noble twice as many barbs us on when you look at how many active villages we each take (putting it in to ratio) We have nobled 20.89% barbs, you have nobled 42.33% barbs. Thus, you have nobled more barbs than us in ratio.

DeletedUser4753

We have gained 2,881 from barbs, you guys have gained 3,295. So firstly

how is that twice as many, you have spent near enough the exact same time nobling barbs as we have, you can dress up stats all you want but the figures are right thier ^^ are they not.

also, we have never used barbs to try jump enemy lines, thats a xprd thing that almost all my barb takes and others where purely to block this manuever.

as we have put out before, when xprd stop this shody play help wont be nobling alf as many barbs, but alas, we all saw sb00cky few days ago.

DeletedUser10619

but when its truly just help and xprd, i wonder what then, afterall of late we have been matching your caps against each other on some days, and as the weak are routed out i forsee this coming a more prelevent theme.

"Some Days" - not many days though

As you claim Help! are performing well, lets have a look at recent times, say the last month for example, and lets include the guy you booted, to save the stats after Haphaz tore him apart.

Side 1:
Tribes: XpRd
Side 2:
Tribes: HELP!
Players: tartankavu

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 465
Side 2: 101
Difference: 364

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,192,693
Side 2: 895,794
Difference: 3,296,899

chart

And then, as you have had a good week recently, lets look at that as well

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 23
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 415,892
Side 2: 200,274
Difference: 215,618

chart

So as we can all see, yes you may have the odd day when you do well. As we all know however we have battered you since the start of the war, and even taking the above snapshots into account, we are still outperforming you.

And just so we all know the current score

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2,234
Side 2: 434
Difference: 1,800

chart

Side 1: 20,976,854
Side 2: 4,016,775
Difference: 16,960,079

chart

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

DeletedUser4753

hey he left, as i say stats will always look good when tribes noobs are targetted, but, yea no tartan ur stats dont look so hot, and compare, if we read all the way up^^ i care what happens when you run out of easy growth and weak help players, that for me is the instrestin part of w13.

i just had a realisation, im in a tribe bazza founded :icon_cry:, find me a cliff n ill jump

DeletedUser12541

We have gained 2,881 from barbs, you guys have gained 3,295. So firstly

how is that twice as many, you have spent near enough the exact same time nobling barbs as we have, you can dress up stats all you want but the figures are right thier ^^ are they not.

also, we have never used barbs to try jump enemy lines, thats a xprd thing that almost all my barb takes and others where purely to block this manuever.

as we have put out before, when xprd stop this shody play help wont be nobling alf as many barbs, but alas, we all saw sb00cky few days ago.

I had just woken up, must have been mistaken. But the main point of my reply is, we have nobled a lot more villages. So our percentage is half of yours, therefore, in fugures and stats, you have nobled more than us in ratio. You have spent more time nobling barbs than actual players, regardless how you want to twist the figures 20% of barbs isn't too high, nearly half of your tribes nobles have been barbs, that's quite clearly a lot worse than xprd.

DeletedUser12541

hey he left, as i say stats will always look good when tribes noobs are targetted, but, yea no tartan ur stats dont look so hot, and compare, if we read all the way up^^ i care what happens when you run out of easy growth and weak help players, that for me is the instrestin part of w13.

i just had a realisation, im in a tribe bazza founded :icon_cry:, find me a cliff n ill jump

If these guys are noobs, why recruit them? I thought we were the mass recruiters. Yeah, we have seen baardi get nobled quite recently, we don't then call our own guy a noob. When I say we, I speak for xprd not myself of course. Also, on top of that, you have gained 51 but lost 98, that means that you are short off a 50% gain rate. So if we are only taking the noobs, how did you lose a load?

It's all just nonesense. Each side will have some poor players and there will be losses even for the best players. No point in bickering, we will see what happens in the end :)